Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
My backyard Ps. Stuntzii
    #3164788 - 09/22/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Well i seemed to find i little patch in my backyard and i thought you guys would like to see some pics. Sorry about the quality i have to use my scanner. But anyways here is a pick of a few of them.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecandykid420
I'm not a newbie
Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii [Re: fliped]
    #3165059 - 09/22/04 01:48 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Aww :smile:

Nice job!

Offlinefung_us_among_us
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Oregon Flag
Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii *DELETED* [Re: candykid420]
    #3165088 - 09/22/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by fung_us_among_us

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
:feelsgoodman::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::ahahaha::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::dancingshroom::feelsgoodman:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii [Re: fung_us_among_us]
    #3166197 - 09/22/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dr. Jochen Gartz qand I found an 80 pound patch of Psilocybe stuntzii in Eugene, Oregon in a local shopping Center across the Willamette River from Skinners Butte Park. That was in 1992 and they are nto there now but they do grow in Eugene. HEre is a photo of my bed at a cabin at Breitenbush Hot Springs shroom Conference Gartz and i both presented lectures at in 1992. I also had them under the bed and on the floor all over on newspaper. It took three days for them all to dry.. Gartz' shrooms ewent tot he University of Leipzig in Germany for further research.. WE even had some securtity guards chase away some other pickers since Gartz and I had papers o f permission to pick where we were and the other people did not.

Here are soem of them in the muclh. They were gathered in the last week of OCtober around the 26th or 27th of the month right before the breitenbush conference the same day we drove from Eugene to Lake Detroit to the conference.

These were gerowing on both sides of the bushes in a giant parking lot on every strip of mulch where the cars were parked. Asome spots were wall to wall in the earth.

And just look at the size of this cluster of blue ringers in the mulch. There were hundreds of these groupings when Gartz and I found this spot. IT was a place where we went to eat in the evening and I saw a single shroom, a non-psychoactive shroom in the cold winter ground and it was friggin cold that year.

i said to gartz, "Lets come back int he morning and check out the mulch where we were.

And boom. Goldmisne of shrooms.

So there are blue ringers that dffar south. Ott and Bigwood or mayybe it was just Ott, rteported blue ringers in Oregon in 1976 in a published journal article. Cannot rwecall ofhand which one but he h reported them from Milwaukee, Oregon and form Oregon City.

mj

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3166741 - 09/22/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

those are some massive patches mj. that is just amazing

Offlinesecretmachine
lover of mystery

Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii [Re: fliped]
    #3167535 - 09/22/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

what color gills do those have? i swear i have seen those all over seattle, but i can never get any bluing out of them..

--------------------
---
A civilization based on authority-and-submission is a civilization without the means of self-correction. Effective communication flows only one way: from master-group to servile-group. Any cyberneticist knows that such a one-way communication channel lacks feedback and cannot behave "intelligently."

the principle of authority" was the "eminently theological, metaphysical and political idea that the masses, always incapable of governing themselves, must submit at all times to the benevolent yoke of a wisdom and a justice, which in one way or another, is imposed from above."
"no one should be entrusted with power, inasmuch as anyone invested with authority must . . . became an oppressor and exploiter of society."

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: My backyard Ps. Stuntzii [Re: secretmachine]
    #3167624 - 09/22/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The gills of P. stuntzii can be from a light choolate brown to a violaceous color to dark chocolate-purple brown color.

It varies. See Psilocybe mushroom photos at the Shroomery's Field Guide to mushrooms. Dozens of images show variations in the colors of not just the gills but in cap color also.

Go to this site page:

http://mushroomjohn.com/species46.htm

and click ont he lawn varieties of Psilocybe stuntzii and check the 2nd page of lawn varities and see the vilet putrple colored caps from blowing spores on each other in the lawn.

mj

Their are pictures of fresh stuntzii's in lawns, in woodchips, bluing pictures, dried shroooms or in the process of drying or fresh.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale