Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I smoked some hash.
    #7608510 -

for the first time in like 6 months. I hadnt smoked any weed/thc in half a year man!:congrats:

I got half a gram of some hash, smoked a bowl and a little later smoked a few bowls of weed. i got pretty high from the hash, but not like "holy shit im HIGH" high.
after smoking the weed i didnt get much higher and i just ended up eating a bunch of food.

Was it worth it?
No, not really. :shrug:

I guess i just need to smoke some amazing weed, prefferably after a good mushroom trip, to get the high i was expecting to get.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: thoughts]
    #7608513 -

Most of my highs nowadays are just chaotic and pointless. I prefer sobriety for the most part. Well besides mushies and lucy of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: thoughts]
    #7608514 -

you got some crappy hash then. Hash should allways be better than bud, unless its soapbar.....


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: sui]
    #7608545 -

Oh it got me high, more than the bud i later smoked did, but i guess i just had a higher expectation, or maybe i just needed to smoke a little more of the hash. -- i ended up losing the sack i bought, i think when i pulled out my keys.:thumbdown:

soapbar?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: thoughts]
    #7608577 -

i like good hash...its such a more cleaner feeling buzz then smoking buds.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: thoughts]
    #7608578 -



--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (11/07/07 07:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: sui]
    #7608602 -

Cool man, yeah it wasnt any soap. Now im really pissed i lost it, im sure i could be high as hell right now.

High as heaven.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I smoked some hash. [Re: thoughts]
    #7608792 -

most people i know that smoke or have smoked hash always actually light it directly which really fucks things up. trick is to not touch the flame but gently drag down on it while it bubbles...unless of course you've got a vaporizer



pillow, something interesting and odd happened last nite. I was smoking some hash, got to the 5th and last hit of the little bit I packed in, and immediately after exhaling the smoke, the buzzing from dmt came on strong. I had very strange visuals and white light/tunnel experiences with very detailed thought, until about 15mins. later when I passed out into sleep


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First time hash make- super stoned- reveiw of ice hash method- need advice on stoarage as well
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 7,546 24 10/26/04 08:28 AM
by baraka
* your first time smoking weed
( 1 2 all )
pupil 15,561 36 08/31/10 12:27 AM
by The Boat
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* Hash pipe. Fliquid 922 2 12/27/04 11:55 AM
by baraka
* mmmmmmm hash notapillow 874 8 04/25/05 08:24 AM
by Chikitta
* First time Hash Dreamer987 1,986 16 05/12/04 06:26 PM
by Ripple
* Hash oil Ravus 5,074 16 01/04/05 11:25 AM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
723 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.