Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
someone battle me
    #7585724 -

one geetar hero 3 on XBox 360 live.

if anyone here has it.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7586009 -

nobody has it.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: LayYouIn]
    #7586017 -

i know.

oh well.

I guess i suck at this... I thought I was pretty good at geetar hero till is started playing online.

I've got my ass handed to me everytime lol


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7586047 -

StonedShroom said:
till is started playing online.



I know that feeling.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7586050 -

Those fuckin' on-line professional gamers. Damn them, damn them all to hell!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: MorphMan]
    #7586075 -

I'll kick your ass on Halo 3 if you'd like :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7586105 -

i never could get the hang of first person shooters.

i like adventure games like mario... somethign that's kinda puzzle you know?


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7586136 -

For Totally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: ApJunkie]
    #7586166 -

if we're going to battle i can't give you the advantage of choosing the territory.

i'll battle you if you come to my house and play me. (bring your x-box and game because i don't have those.

(see the subtlety of my strategy? since i haven't played the game and certainly couldn't win, i turn a loss into a tie, neither side willing to give into the other sides terms, yet at the same time i don't have to puss out and turn it down and admitting i could be worse at something than you)


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7586227 -

I'm going to pick it up in about a week, I'll play you then. :tongue:
I used to think I was so pro at Skate, then I played online..
Gawd damn those 10 year olds have talent.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: someone battle me [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7587168 -

OOh, that IS a nice strategy :smile:

either way, we're all pretty good at Guitar Hero 1&2 over here, so maybe I can convince the roomies to chip in on #3 and we'll rock out soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* gather children 'round aunty stonedshroom StonedShroom 453 0 12/25/07 11:20 PM
by StonedShroom
* I have an urge to read about epic battles WhiskeyClone 1,264 16 07/11/07 03:49 PM
by Viveka
* OFFICIAL FREESTYLE BATTLE THREAD. Get sum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 232 233 )
plasma 233,353 4,641 08/16/23 06:16 AM
by InfiniteToker
* Oink stats - The neverending battle (for the new-age nerd)!!
( 1 2 3 all )
PopTop 2,773 59 04/14/07 12:52 PM
by coda
* Kangaroo Battle Envix 834 16 02/03/11 10:26 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Battle of Rorke's Drift Redstorm 599 4 07/20/05 11:31 PM
by Redstorm
* Innovation strategy: To uncover great ideas, generate a large quantity of them distortopia 1,006 2 02/22/05 06:08 AM
by distortopia
* Online Battles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KlowNJuglA 5,133 70 08/10/08 07:22 PM
by drok

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
585 topic views. 4 members, 32 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.