Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women?
    #7581318 -

My friend is really excited about going to this club tonight because he wants to meet women, but I've never thought of clubs as being that great of a place to meet women. I don't even like to drink that much? Plus I can never hear people in clubs anyway.

What do you guys think?


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7581327 -

If you are looking for crazy sex, yes. If you are looking for a decent relationship, I would say the consensus would say def no.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7581347 -

you won't meet a girlfriend.

you MIGHT get laid, if you play your cards right.

I guess if you really want to get laid, you should go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7581538 -

Not really... I don't know how you can get to know someone if you can't eaven hear them talk.

Not everyone is looking to get to know somebody though.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7581651 -

Yea lots of single chicks at clubs lookin to get some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Tangerines]
    #7581655 -

"Clubs" suck balls...!


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7582488 -

It can be and for some people it really is, I am much more of a bar type of person though. I will take a girl to a club to dance and have a fun time but generally I don't go to one without a girl in tow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7582571 -

I think it depends on what kind of guy you are. At clubs, I tend to stick out like a pair of sore thumbs. Plus, I'm more of a relationship kind of guy than one looking to get laid. But I guess it works for some guys.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7582580 -

If you're a natural dancer and you enjoy dancing regardless of what the music is you could definitely meet some women.

But if you're like me and you struggle with dancing, having to put way too much thought and effort into it, then you probably won't have a very good time. Good dancers will probably jump in and steal your prospective woman when they see how hard you're trying not to look foolish.

Bars are much better for conversation (sometimes). I'm a bartender and I get cute girls numbers effortlessly. A lot of times they just give me their numbers without my asking for them. Sure I could get the numbers if I was just a bar patron but it would be significantly harder. The initial approach and conversation starter can be tricky and intimidating. So my advice is be a bartender. Or be incredibly handsome.

Edited by BoneMan (10/31/07 10:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: BoneMan]
    #7582592 -

The one place where I tend to do good with girls is raves. I've had a few success stories from giving backrubs to girls on E. But in those cases, you sometimes have to check for ID.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7582594 -

only if you take ecstasy
than will you be able to pick up girls


MDMA just seems to give you that special edge
and also makes dancing a whole lot easier


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7582605 -

i only did 3 times, it was more of a mdma pure feeling.. the first two times it was a half a tab then the next time it was a whole.
i cant believe the visuals you see from dosing them, very psychedelic.

Edited by Skunk420 (10/31/07 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7582763 -

Silversoul said:
The one place where I tend to do good with girls is raves. I've had a few success stories from giving backrubs to girls on E. But in those cases, you sometimes have to check for ID.



better check for vd too, just to be on the safe side...

I knew a girl w/ something like 13 warts on her cervix and vaginal wall. Couldn't tell from the outside.... she was 14. True story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: johnm214]
    #7582885 -

Quote:
Couldn't tell from the outside.... she was 14.



Rock on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Gill]
    #7582935 -

i met my girlfriend at a club. we have now been together for over three years.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #7582966 -

For me it really depends about the club. I consider myself natural dancer, but in popculture clubs I just can't really enjoy myself to pop tunes. But when I'm in some nice club with some fast and complex beats with deep basses I can really loose myself. Met some nice women in these kinds of dancefloors too. No matter if I've been just drunk, on E or tripping on acid everything has worked out just fine when there's tunes that please my mind.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: Individual]
    #7582969 -

i've been to clubs that drum and bass and psytrance, so yeah.

i would say more generally it depends on the club, and the type of girl you're looking for.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7583035 -

yes..it is a very good place to meet shallow women who only care about money, your clothes, and what car you drive


--------------------
:greys:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: greys]
    #7583114 -

easy sex with loose women, yes!

someone you feel like spending time with ... no!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you think clubs are a good place to meet women? [Re: freddurgan]
    #7583402 -

Not like there are any other better options. Also just because a girl like to party doesnt mean she is shallow or a moneygrubbing whore.

Billions of girls are out partying every saturday.


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do I do at a club?
( 1 2 3 all )
wlwmoo 5,201 45 06/26/05 05:29 PM
by Skunk420
* don't you think clubbing is...
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,117 31 09/23/03 04:51 PM
by JimBoB
* The Official Todd Castle Fan CLub
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 3,402 20 01/19/05 10:59 PM
by Todcasil
* anyone meet an online chick?
( 1 2 all )
John 4,664 24 06/08/05 06:48 AM
by baraka
* Clubs *edit* Someone enlighten me, The Lame One. BloodNOil 286 0 07/25/05 03:29 PM
by BloodNOil
* I think i am gonna go to the club anyway..
( 1 2 all )
Skunk420 2,096 28 05/20/05 08:07 PM
by Skunk420
* where to meet people...
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 3,175 24 09/17/05 08:08 AM
by Adamist
* Strip club adventures RandalFlagg 2,061 8 07/23/05 11:48 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,483 topic views. 4 members, 56 guests and 309 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.