Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: Gumby]
    #7473471 -

A fish?!!  Awesome!!!

When I worked in the kitchen as a sous chef, I recall that for whatever reason, if you touched both the metal table/work station/fridge, and a similar metal station next to it OR the tall metal dessert fridge at the same time, you'd get zapped!!

I kept forgetting, out of habit of course, cause when you are in a dinner rush, sometimes you need to hold open one door while reaching in the fridge behind to get something...  So i'd always be getting zapped!

Of course, I was not the only one in the kitchen.......  So i'd inch my way sideways while working, and wait for one of the chefs to put their hand or whatever on the metal table top, then i'd touch my table, and grab their arm!  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Or sometimes I'd lure a waiter into the kitchen, and wait for them to lean against the table, then grab the fridge door and zap them!
One time I got all the chefs to hold hands in a row, with the one on the end touching the table, and then I'd touch the opposite table top, and everyone would be all "AAAHHHYYYEEEEEEE!!!"

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: CureCat]
    #7473580 -

I worked on this horse farm growing up for a couple of years. And they had this pen set up for these damn goats that would shock the shit out me at least once a week it seemed. If your shoes are wet from the grass (which it rained a lot there), the shock is enhanced by 10 times it seems! :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: Hotnuts]
    #7552374 -

The farms I caretake I get zapped at least once a week to make sure the fence works!


--------------------
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, set it on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: Minion]
    #7552547 -

Just a couple weeks ago, I was foraging for pawpaws on my inlaws farm. I saw the first pawpaw of the hike and I walked directly towards it, only caring about my footing on the ground. I walk right into the electric wire, have the time to think "get the fuck away" before it sends a shock right into my ribcage. Wow fuck. I'm not going to be that careless again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: YidakiMan]
    #7552631 -

So did you end up getting zapped, alot of fence pulse, so if you hit it, you might have a chance to back up.......


--------------------
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, set it on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: Minion]
    #7552755 -

yeah most of them just warn you first. But you don't get a whole shit load of time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: jet li]
    #7552805 -

Well it's electric, it does move fast.


--------------------
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, set it on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So Who Has been Zapped by an Electrical Fence? [Re: Minion]
    #7553017 -

Me! We were crossing into a sheep pasture. My friend Dave told me they were electric. I said. "Naaah, they aren't electric..." So I sit down for a break (Stone out of my mind and we had nothing to drink. All the money was in the gas tank.) So I decide to reach over and grab the wire. "Hmm, nothing." Then suddenly. "Ahhh! Shit!" I touch it again to make sure... "OW! Fuck! It's electric!"

Needles to say it was a dull shock, but nevertheless shocking. Lol. Crossing the fence was no problem.


--------------------

Administrator at PZ Networks

PHP Services: $7.50/hr
HTML/CSS Services: $5.50/hr (Sale 1.50/hr!)
Layout Slicing & Coding Services: $5.50/hr
Layout Services: $20.00 Per Design; $40.00 Per Premium Design
Graphic Services: $1.00 for 4 Buttons; $2.50 for 2 banners; $4.00 per website graphic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dont touch the electric fence! Vulture 1,954 13 07/14/02 06:49 PM
by TwistedRedneck
* South Australia 2010 inactives
( 1 2 3 4 ... 42 43 )
Iron_man 56,440 855 10/11/10 09:44 PM
by bobwastaken
* Electric Fence UberDeepName 1,156 12 10/15/08 09:06 PM
by cokane
* Gyms, more gyms and the electric horse - Updated ! (pics) MAIA 1,666 14 11/16/03 07:54 PM
by Polecat
* If you've been ZAPPED by an electric fence.. raise your hand Funjee Jumper 866 12 09/05/11 06:20 PM
by LayinUp
* Re: Trespassing (trespassin'), Cow-Fences, barbed wire and piles of cow shit Anonymous 1,863 3 07/02/00 08:32 PM
by azurescen
* Cubensis over Fences. mjshroomer 612 1 11/08/05 03:41 PM
by RESTLESS
* Cyans thru the fence toratiger 998 17 11/02/05 06:29 AM
by RandomHero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,824 topic views. 0 members, 138 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.