Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLinkA
Intrinsically No Good

Loc: Lost Woods, Hyrule
Re: JARS BEFORE CASING......QUESTION
    #74599 - 02/16/00 06:49 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

no, heat kills the psychoactive oompounds. boiling it would definitely ruin the cake.

Link

------------------
In the beginning the Universe was created...
This made a lot of people angry and was widely regarded as a bad move.
-- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

--------------------
Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.  -- H.P. Lovecraft "The Silver Key"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: JARS BEFORE CASING......QUESTION [Re: Link]
    #74601 - 02/16/00 07:48 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

What I've tried in the past (with no positive results) is throwing the cake in a blender with a bottle of cranberry juice (or orange juice or v-8, but these tend not to strain well) and blending it up (this will let the psylocin/bin go into the liquid, and from there you can drink it). I would advise letting the blended mix sit for quite some time, like 1-2 hours, with blending inbetween, and then straining it throught something that doesn't let the vermiculite through (you don't want that shit in you do you?). when I did it, I used about 1/2 a cake and let it sit for 15 minutes, colors seemed a little brighter, but I think I ended up flushing most of the good stuff by straining it off.

Anonymous

Re: JARS BEFORE CASING......QUESTION [Re: Link]
    #74602 - 02/16/00 09:15 PM (24 years, 1 month ago)

there has got to be a way with out having to eat the verm. a way that the potency would be 100%

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix