Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7425542 -

do you have pics of this phenomena? What is it a glowing orb or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7425572 -

I've seen this once before its a strange phenomenon. The same San Diego situation I mentioned earlier. It was over the ocean after the sun went below the horizon of the water, a dark storm cloud was leaving after a rain. The cloud was dark and black with traces of orange and purple left around the edges from the sunset. And in the middle glowing extremely bright white in two places. I thought for sure some sort of celestial object was in there.  You never can tell :wink: Well some times you can tell, sometimes its a glowing energy orb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: Rebirtha]
    #7425631 -

I saw 2 of them right when I was driving thru my neighborhood. That was around like 5pm. That night we had lightning every few seconds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #7425858 -

It hasnt rained or been cloudy in a couple of days. But i'll be ready when a storm's a brewin. I really want to figure this out. If anyone can beat me to photos please do.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #7454180 -

Don't know if you guys are still talking on this subject but I know what your talking about ts. I've seen the same stuff but it wasn't when a storm was brewing it was just cloudy. I was probably 12 years old and my sister who was 18 and my mother were with me. It was directly above my house, and the clouds were really low. I could hear a humming noise coming from above us as well . We all saw it. It looked like spot lights but they were shining down instead of up, and they were shining on us, they were moving around in quick motions between each other and there were smaller lights that stayed stationary as the others moved all around. twisting, yada yada.

I don't think your crazy.. If you are, my whole family is. :laugh:


--------------------
"On the Mountain of Madness, I came to my senses, I'd been Hypnotised by people's sadness, that slowly condenses, In their mission to Dramatise their lives. " - Waterclime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spotlights in clouds [Re: wolfsblood]
    #7455073 -

Thank you wolfsblood. It's odd how low the clouds are when i see them. It's been cloudy since but not the same. Im just waiting for that perfect evening and i'll get pics or video.


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Unexplained Blue Cloud Floats, Darts Around Customers At Gas Station
( 1 2 all )
cpw1971 2,782 23 11/20/07 04:15 PM
by chodamunky
* veiled and clouded perception and the lion whisperer leery11 1,443 13 12/18/10 10:24 PM
by Cups
* anyone else fascinated by clouds?
( 1 2 all )
bananaman 2,953 37 02/19/12 11:43 AM
by cbub
* Have you seen the clouds lately?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TeamAmerica 4,162 87 06/29/09 02:56 PM
by Bridgeburner
* the cloud of unknowing
( 1 2 all )
KickleM 1,173 29 11/07/12 06:56 PM
by Kickle
* Florida airport gets commercial spaceport license c0sm0nautt 497 5 01/19/10 08:31 PM
by ShroomFan
* Clouds of Meaning AlteredAgain 806 4 02/25/08 03:42 PM
by thedudenj
* cloud phenomenan above moscow Bridgeburner 366 3 11/07/09 03:27 PM
by CabinFloor

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
2,715 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.