Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7420927 -

The last show I went to was a MSI show. It was pretty bad ass. Julien-K and 'super fun yeah yeah' or something were there too. Super fun yeah yeah was just a guy dancing around on stage to shitty MIDI tracks and singing bad lyrics but people loved him cause he was just so stupid and happy about it. Julien-K was actually a real band. It was kind of a mix between orgy and ministry. I think the lead guy from orgy was the singer, so that makes sence.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Idiot]
    #7421673 -

The Moody Blues, at Britt Festival in southern Oregon this summer.

It was absolutely amazing.


--------------------
In another Time's Forgotten Space, your Eyes looked through your Mother's Face:
Wildflower Seed on the Sand and Stone, may the Four Winds blow you Safely Home!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: astronaut]
    #7421677 -

was gonna see Old Crow Medicine Show but Jenn got sick :frown:


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7429239 -

NIN.

Trent told us to steal his music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: jenns_hot]
    #7431852 -

jenns_hot said:
was gonna see Old Crow Medicine Show but Jenn got sick :frown:



that's shitty

I saw them at roo for the first time this summer, and I'ma see them again in a month



saw the everybodyfields twice this weekend, avett brothers, special ed and the shortbus, seldom scene, lonesome highway, little bit of donna the buffalo, and others


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: demiu5]
    #7432017 -

jenns_hot said:
was gonna see Old Crow Medicine Show but Jenn got sick :frown:



My brother, who just recently moved to NC, was telling me that she was no longer in the band? hmm. and they had a different name as well.

I hope not.. Caroline Pond kills the fiddle, which is pretty damn attractive to me
not to mention that she's already pretty damn attractive to me.. :lol:

I really wanna see them.

:edit: whoops, I was talking about SNAKE Oil Medicine Show...
:rofl:


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Edited by dirtworshipper (09/20/07 12:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7433549 -

Dubtribe! Dubtribe live is the shit!


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: ilus]
    #7450253 -

Just came back from the Smashing Pumpkins concert here in Vancouver. Gotta say I was quite impressed, they really got into it. Played a great long set with a nice assortment of songs from most albums..but no disarm..oh well. Pretty happy with how it went! Last big concert like that was Tool last year, which was quite unreal.
Amon Amarth in December shall be quite epic as well.


--------------------
"We contemplate the same stars, the Heavens are common to us all, and the same world surrounds us. What matters the path of wisdom by which each person seeks the truth? One cannot reach such a great mystery by a single path." - Symmachus, challenging the violent persecution of pagans by Catholic Roman emperor Theodosius I

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: OMniversal]
    #7450297 -

I went to Tegan and Sara on Sunday with my girlfriend.

I had a really lovely time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Noetical]
    #7450764 -

In the last week I've seen Les Savy Fav, Grand Buffet, and a couple of other bands. Upcoming this week: Cinematic Orchestra, Dirty on Purpose, Fujiya and Miyagi, and Okkervil River!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7450904 -

Animal Collective tonite :rockon:


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: demiu5]
    #7450910 -

Oh fuck both of you.
I still haven't decided if I want to go see the Smashing Pumpkins in a couple weeks or not.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7451620 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 10:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #7452398 -

anthrax and rob zombie were my last concert. i have recently obtained backstage passes to NIN though. wo0t

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7454093 -

OneLessForeskin said:
In the last week I've seen Les Savy Fav, Grand Buffet, and a couple of other bands. Upcoming this week: Cinematic Orchestra, Dirty on Purpose, Fujiya and Miyagi, and Okkervil River!



I'm thinking it's time to go to New York.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: implicitli]
    #7454101 -

no freaking kidding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Noetical]
    #7454260 -

jewunit said:
Oh fuck both of you.
I still haven't decided if I want to go see the Smashing Pumpkins in a couple weeks or not.



Do it man. I wasn't expecting anything too amazing, not knowing if they would play old material and how they would play after such a long hiatus, but they definitely surpassed my expectations and put on a great show. Played lots of the heavy and the mellow with some nice long jams. Very trippy light show as well!


--------------------
"We contemplate the same stars, the Heavens are common to us all, and the same world surrounds us. What matters the path of wisdom by which each person seeks the truth? One cannot reach such a great mystery by a single path." - Symmachus, challenging the violent persecution of pagans by Catholic Roman emperor Theodosius I

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: demiu5]
    #7454569 -

what a disappointment. I walked out about 50 mins. through the set cause it was just noise. I mean, I know animal collective to many would just be noise, but this was nothing but fucking noise.

very disappointed in the live experience


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7465258 -

Went to see Air at the Greek Theatre in hollywood last weekend. Really good show from what I can remember, I was a bit xannied out.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the last concert you went to? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #7466900 -

Incubus at DTE Energy.
Great show.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best live concerts you've seen
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 4,314 45 09/03/08 11:03 AM
by SHiZNO
* The String Cheese Incident- Live in Portland, Maine Shamanintraining 368 0 01/03/09 05:26 PM
by Shamanintraining
* What bands/artists have you seen in concert?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
silversoul7 9,559 62 12/27/07 11:10 PM
by pinkfloydms
* Confusion on Opeth concert in Tampa/St.Pete Nov 12th MadSeasonAbove 1,121 10 11/02/05 03:32 PM
by Harbinger
* Deerhoof in concert and bringing back the moshpit gluke bastid 938 11 02/01/06 02:15 PM
by gluke bastid
* RATDOG COMING TO PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!! Footprint 883 9 12/18/05 08:12 PM
by CreamPuffWar
* First Outdoor Concert Of The Year!!!!! SporeX 1,071 10 05/25/04 04:22 PM
by SporeX
* Ben Harper / Jack Johnson concert Noviseer 1,365 9 08/13/03 08:06 PM
by Help on the Way

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
14,885 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.