Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: TM]
    #7427292 -

Opinions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: breakableweed]
    #7427295 -

Stupidity


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: TM]
    #7427296 -

:confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: TM]
    #7427301 -

TM said:
breakableweed said:
Since when does "best-selling" necessarily mean something's good?



Since forever.

"Best-selling" = "Popular"

"Popular" = "Liked"

"Liked" = "Good"

You can't argue with facts.



LMAo, I like heineken and all, but according to that logic budweiser's the best beer there is, I don't think I can come to terms with that. Different strokes for different folks.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: Riboflavin]
    #7427315 -

Ever had a Budweiser Draft at the end of a brewery tour?

Best tasting beer I've ever had, bar none.

If they could bottle THAT flavor.... WOAH!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: TM]
    #7427328 -

I've become a lot fussier of a beer drinker ever since I got into home brewing, my favorite is Titan IPA, the hoppiest beer I've ever had.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Heineken minikegs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7433345 -

They're not only great to drink and delicious and all,



They're also tons of fun for me to go get! :laugh:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heineken Light freshlyPLUMP 690 10 04/28/06 08:26 PM
by carshissbymywinda
* Heineken Light in cans? belligerent 590 2 07/01/07 07:42 PM
by belligerent
* Heineken ripping off Biz Markie mofo 597 11 06/10/09 01:34 AM
by thedudenj
* Heineken Mini-Kegs NewbieS 492 4 09/20/07 06:53 PM
by DiabloSmurf
* How popular am I????
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 2,044 28 12/17/10 03:09 AM
by openmind
* How do i become popular on the shroomery?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
mushroomsoup 5,967 113 08/30/11 10:15 AM
by Sophistic Radiance
* What makes Pop music the most popular
( 1 2 all )
L-Shroom-D 2,106 35 08/03/11 02:57 AM
by Hakim0777
* Why is Deadmau5 so popular?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Apollyphelion 8,751 72 08/11/12 05:53 PM
by mrgibblet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,980 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 168 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.