Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13645637 -

FractalDust said:
I think I remember you. You're the guy who likes to drink tea out of jars right?



:awedisgust:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13645639 -

:smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13645641 -

Now look what you did! :leafromp:

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars <-----


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13645647 -

Herbal said:
I must know my shroomery popularity Level. For those of you who dont know my name was previously "Tea" back in the day.

On a scale from (low)1/10(high) tell me how popular I am. Please keep in mind this isnt a how much you like me thread. Just how well known i am :strokebeard:




Oh yea, I remember you...



I recall you posting somewhat often under the user-name "Tea"...In fact, a while back I looked on the member list and didn't see "Tea" listed anymore, I thought you couldn't get accounts deleted :strokebeard:? I was even going to make a thread along the lines of what happened to Tea :smirk:, since you were a common poster around here and then seemed to vanish haha...



Were you the one that was living in a tent on someones property for a short while, somewhere north of SF was it?...Unless I have ya confused with someone else.






Now let me ask you this, how popular am I :grin:?...I have a feeling I'm the same sorta dude on here as I was back in HS as far as popularity or "being known" goes. And by that I mean I'm rather quiet, don't poke my nose into a lot of shenanigans, but a lot of people probably see me around, maybe know me as "that one dude" but don't know shit about me....probably just recognize the art in my sig







:stoner:




.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: openmind]
    #13645650 -

openmind said:
Herbal said:
I must know my shroomery popularity Level. For those of you who dont know my name was previously "Tea" back in the day.

On a scale from (low)1/10(high) tell me how popular I am. Please keep in mind this isnt a how much you like me thread. Just how well known i am :strokebeard:




Oh yea, I remember you...



I recall you posting somewhat often under the user-name "Tea"...In fact, a while back I looked on the member list and didn't see "Tea" listed anymore, I thought you couldn't get accounts deleted :strokebeard:? I was even going to make a thread along the lines of what happened to Tea :smirk:, since you were a common poster around here and then seemed to vanish haha...



Were you the one that was living in a tent on someones property for a short while, somewhere north of SF was it?...Unless I have ya confused with someone else.






Now let me ask you this, how popular am I :grin:?...I have a feeling I'm the same sorta dude on here as I was back in HS as far as popularity or "being known" goes. And by that I mean I'm rather quiet, don't poke my nose into a lot of shenanigans, but a lot of people probably see me around, maybe know me as "that one dude" but don't know shit about me....probably just recognize the art in my sig







:stoner:




.



I didnt delete my account i changed my name. And ya i moved to Humboldt county in a tent at first......now I have my own apartment, with a sexy girlfriend who will be graduating college soon, and life is pretty relaxing

As for your popularity id say at least an 8. Id rate higher however if you changed your avatar i probably wouldn't recognize you :lol:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (12/17/10 03:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: openmind]
    #13645660 -

You're that stoned guy.  :stoner:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13645665 -

Who?


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #13645667 -

This is the first night I've seen you, but you're sig is great.  You won't be forgotten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How popular am I???? [Re: FractalDust]
    #13645669 -

Herbal said:
I didnt delete my account i changed my name. And ya i moved to Humboldt county in a tent at first......now I have my own apartment, with a sexy girlfriend who will be graduating college soon, and life is pretty relaxing

As for your popularity id say at least an 8. Id rate higher however if you changed your avatar i probably wouldn't recognize you :lol:




I see...


Well, right on dude :thumbup:


Haha, now that ya mention the avatar, I don't think I've ever changed my avatar since I've been here...








FractalDust said:
You're that stoned guy.  :stoner:




Indeed I am :yesnod: :smirk:



:stoner:





.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush freddurgan 1,536 12 03/31/05 04:19 PM
by blissedout
* graphic threats against a classmate on the popular MySpace.com Liquid_Dimension 1,062 10 03/02/06 04:22 PM
by Jadian
* Usernames.. Meanings&Stories
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OuchITripped 8,884 64 08/16/04 12:35 PM
by McKennaFan200
* How did you come up with your Shroomery username ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
PaulAtreides 11,059 112 06/22/05 03:57 PM
by swampthing
* what does your username mean???
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mskip23 7,152 83 10/05/05 03:49 PM
by Nashbar
* as OTD declines in popularity is OTD blending into The Pub?
( 1 2 all )
question_for_joo 5,042 30 05/30/05 11:10 AM
by Ripple
* How did this person get their username?
( 1 2 all )
mantis 2,248 25 06/16/05 01:15 AM
by faslimy
* {NEWS}Police taze student in library!{VIDEO}
( 1 2 3 4 all )
trent 11,330 76 11/16/06 10:21 PM
by Redstorm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,044 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.