Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush
    #3995431 - 03/31/05 03:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm so dissapointed. There is a website called http://www.thefacebook.com and it's basically a college "my web page" kind of gay little thing. But I'm on it and I did a search for "Psychedelics" and only me, my roommate, and some random guy came up. But he had "Psychedelics" listed under his music selection, which just sounds noob.

And then I did University of Georgia and Kennesaw State University, and NOTHING! NOBODY!

I can't believe how isolated my greatest interest is =(

First girl I meet that's down with the psychedelics I'm going to marry.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: freddurgan]
    #3995474 - 03/31/05 03:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You and every other dude on this sight...

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: freddurgan]
    #3995510 - 03/31/05 03:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

in my area, a lot of people haven't tried them but want to. most of the people say the same thing "i want to know how it feels but I'm afraid of getting a bad trip" then i have to go into this long conversation about psychedelics and avoiding bad trips.

it is sickening how society makes psychedelics look so bad.. its all because in the 60's almost everyone took too much acid and it probably fucked with their heads because no one knew too much about it. then in the 70's and 80's, those same people binged on coke and heroin. Now that they are older, they realised how much drugs they did in the past so they made the laws worse for us. so since they did ten times as many drugs as us and can't anymore, they put out all these crap propaganda commercials so we wouldnt make the same mistakes as them.

wait 20 years, when our generation are the ones who make decisions, it could be good or we might just as stupid as our parents to protect our children from these "horrible drugs"

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3995511 - 03/31/05 03:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:grin:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: gdman]
    #3995573 - 03/31/05 03:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

We are the generation that doesnt give a fuck anymore.

In this world there are 2 kinds of people, those that are turned on, and those that are turned off.. And there are some who are "interested" in becomming turned on... IF your going to college in the midwest your going to find alot of turned off people, but out here in the west, theres plenty of turned on people at colleges. its just the simple truth....

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: psikooz]
    #3995628 - 03/31/05 04:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm on the east coast. I'm surprised at the turn offage. But really..I don't know. I'm basing my judgements off a website.

I don't know 99.9999% of the people here at my school. How do I know?

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleBoom
Supervisor
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3995671 - 03/31/05 04:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You can kind of tell, when viewing facebook entries, who does what.  What kind of music they are into, what they look like, their hobbies...

No one is going to say under interests "I enjoy acid"

You still gotta be a littttle low key :smile:

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: Boom]
    #3995714 - 03/31/05 04:18 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

^^
Exactly. Most people aren't gonna come right out and say they all the drugs they like.

But if they like Phish and look like a hippie, come on, there's a pretty good chance :wink:

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #3996020 - 03/31/05 05:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

http://rutgers.thefacebook.com/group_profile.php?gid=1217
maybe you cant' go to that but, yeah.

depends on the school. the groups are specific to each school.
and who's gonna advertize that they eat acid or something?

anyway, add this loser "Blake Dune" at Rutgers to your facebook friends list please. He runs the school's file sharing hub and he shut it down until he has 125 facebook friends. what a pretentious dipshit move on his part.

Edited by RedNukleus (03/31/05 05:46 PM)

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #3996179 - 03/31/05 06:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm on that website, too. I put mushrooms as an interest  :-)  But have not been quite so bold to declare many of my other chemical interests as many of my co-workers (most of whom are students) are on that site all the time.

If I wasn't in a great committed relationship I would probably be all over that site trying to find new friends wnad what not. But new people kinda sucks. and besides, I have the Shroomery to waste my time! And I probably have a lot more in common with the folks here than all the random-ass university students on facebook.

Seach for Shroomery and you just might find me  :mushroom2:

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3996220 - 03/31/05 06:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ha ha ha. YEAH BABY! I got lucky. My wife took acid with me 5 years ago.
And she shroomed with me last year.
I got me a good one, boys...and I'm holding on REAL tight.

As a matter of fact, my wife has been helping me in my search for doses in the last 4 years. Every now and then she comes home excited and tells me someone she met may be able to hook up. I get all happy and it never happens. Oh well, I love her for trying, though.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3996223 - 03/31/05 06:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Go to the departments where creativity and non-conformity are valued and there you will find the good drugs!

And look at their interests and do a little thinking about it. Anyone who likes Tool and meditation is probably down, anyone into electronic music is down, etc. Anyone who likes Garth Brooks and the latest network TV crap is probably not down. Pretty easy to do.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder
Re: Psychedelics are either incredibly not popular or 100% hush hush [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #3996241 - 03/31/05 06:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gr8fulJ420 said:

If I wasn't in a great committed relationship I would probably be all over that site trying to find new friends wnad what not. But new people kinda sucks. and besides, I have the Shroomery to waste my time! And I probably have a lot more in common with the folks here than all the random-ass university students on facebook.

Seach for Shroomery and you just might find me  :mushroom2:

haha Yeah, I feel ya, on that one! :smile:

--------------------

:murray:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Community >> The Pub