Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life.
    #7363663 -

If ANYONE can interperet dreams and try intereperet what the one I just had means, please do. I am trying to find meaning in it.
Just woke up from the worst dream I've ever had so I'll get right to it before I forget details.

It started off with me working in a petstore and there was a lady who wanted to check out one of the pets. For some reason or another, I was preoccupied and I was trying to help her but just couldn't. I am probably missing bits of the dream but bear with me. The next thing I know, I get out of work and I am parked in a gicantic parking lot with very few cars in it. I start my car and pull out and I floor the gas and realize I'm still in reverse and spinning in a gigantic circle and can't seem to break it quick enough and almost hit the curb and go into the grass on the borders of the lot. It takes me forever to slow down and I finally get the car into drive. When I get home, I go to my living room. But instead of my normal living room, it looks like a church, with many pews with my twin brother (we're both 18) sitting at a pew. My mom and him are currently in a fit over something and this is where the dream takes a nasty turn. She absolutely FLIPS out and runs upstairs with unwomanly speed like she is 10x faster than the rest of the world and starts screaming like a mad woman. The upstairs is like my normal house with my bedroom and some other bedrooms on it. And for some reason there are a bunch of people on the stairs and upstairs and in all the rooms, kind of like if there was a big party at my house or a funeral and people were standing there conversing. There is a railing which surronds where you walk to get to these bedrooms. My mom goes to my room and starts throwing every single book she can get her hands on at my brother and me. She is acting like an insanely sick person during all of this. I get so frightened and scared and angry, I run upstairs, grab her as hard as can and bring her near this window near the landing. I then raise my fists, about to punch her but I can't bring myself to do it and my arms turn to jello and just flop down to my side. She keeps on going insane so I finally pick her up from her arm pits and dangle her over the railing and say "If you don't stop, I'm gonna drop you!". As I do this, she scwerms as hard as she can to get free so I put her back on the upstairs floor and run downstairs. She finally seems to stop so I shout up to her, "Thanks a lot, look at all the trouble you've caused us." Bad idea, she goes even more insane than before and starts screaming something to the effect of "you asshole, I'm gonna jump I'm better off dead!!!". I then run halfway up the stairs even though the upstairs is only about 10 feet high and I collapse in misery and my dad is on the right side of the stairs and puts his arms around me. In realy life, my dad has had a brother and sister both commit suicide due to mental illness, and his mother with mentally ill too. So I knew this was very hard for him to go through but he didn't seem shooken up at all. I said "Dad, how did you ever get through thiss". I was weeping incredibly, seeing my mom like that was the scariest thing I've ever seen, like she was possesed by the devil itself. My dad turned to me and said "through God". He then gave me a bible verse which I'm not sure actually exists because I can only rememebr one line. He said "In times of trouble, I look towards God for strength". After reciting the verse to me, he told me a lot of people look towards God for comfort during hard times and that it helps a lot of people. I found and overwhelming sense of comfort from this and remember being glad that he was there to comfort me. I then woke up.

Am I going crazy? Does this dream have any real meaning? I was adopted so I don't have any chance of having mental illness from my fathers side of the family. Sometimes my Mom can freak about little things and she will scream but it will last 1 minute and she will be fine. These occurances don't happen a lot, sometimes she just gets worked up. There have been a couple of times where she's thrown things like light object at me and I think she may be a little sick in the head in that sense but she is normally fine. I don't know what to think about all of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7363737 -

My mum used to do that, and I wasn't dreaming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7363794 -

shroomben2003 said:
"with my twin brother (we're both 18)"



Registered: 30/05/03

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: deXtrous]
    #7363849 -

deXtrous said:
shroomben2003 said:
"with my twin brother (we're both 18)"



Registered: 30/05/03



:hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7363864 -

Dreams are just dreams.Anyone could read anything they want into them. Just an active mind. Far Out.


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7364209 -

i would have totally read that if you would have hit the enter bar a couple times and separated that huge massive block of text into neat organized paragraphs and if you had separated your huge massive block of text into neat organized paragraphs then maybe i would have givin you a reply about your dream and my opinion on it like you asked but instead i had to type this stupid post lecturing you on basic communication skills that every sixth grader knows by the time they graduate into middle school so do us all a favor and hit the enter bar every now and then so we dont have to try and decipher your runon sentences so maybe next time we can give you the answer you are looking for instead of some stupid lecture on basic fucking communication. thanks.


--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7364401 -

I'm guessing it means there's shit you have to smooth over with your mom.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7364406 -

I'm not gonna bother reading because dream interpretation is bullshit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: shroomben2003]
    #7364475 -

sounds like you are getting a bit out of control with something, school/job/drugs/sex and you need to get everything back in order.

that will be $5. you can also learn more with my instruction dvd.

www.interpretingdreamsmovies.com

PACE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need Help, just had the most vivid and horrible dream of my life. [Re: jewunit]
    #7364614 -

Its not bullshit.

You just gotta interpret them yourself.

They are relevant to your life, often worries, problems that you are putting off/can't resolve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reoccuring themes in your dreams?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,003 26 05/11/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* very interesting dream i had last night! YouEnjoyMyself 925 4 05/19/04 12:05 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* dreams Bowers 919 16 03/17/06 08:56 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Dream drugs...
( 1 2 all )
beejay 5,783 37 12/02/04 03:30 PM
by redgreenvines
* What is the weirdest/scariest dream you've ever had?
( 1 2 all )
shroomanic 7,002 38 07/10/05 03:55 PM
by YESSUP
* I've done it, lucid dreaming....
( 1 2 all )
Freeker 2,966 27 06/19/06 11:16 PM
by durban_poison
* I had the strangest dream.... Irijes 1,250 15 04/23/04 11:22 AM
by taco
* Bad dreams and nightmare
( 1 2 all )
Macey Howard 6,336 32 04/14/03 09:05 PM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
868 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 286 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.