Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
9 Bad feedbacks for wondering...
    #7355222 -

I posted asking why there were so many junkies on a MM forum.

A silly thing to do i spose - drugs are drugs.

Heres the major IRONY;
The bulk of the replies said 'Who am I to judge', 'Why do I care' etc

Yet 9 of those same posters have gone through the good will of not judging others, as they suggested, by leaving me negative feedback.

WOW, NOW THATS IRONY FOR YOU.

Sorry my human mind ever manifested a thought!
Anybody else care to trash me will I'm here - go for it, let all your anger out, no matter whats really pissed you off, take it out here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355241 -

you had to expect negative feedback - afterall, there are a lot of junkies on here (as you said).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355244 -

i guess im sorta a junkie

and i like ya


no worries eh?


:bongload: smoke it up and relax! :wink:


--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355308 -

ha, complaining about negative ratings... yea, thats really gonna get you some good ratings :smirk:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355323 -

haha, yeah well what did you expect man? there are a lot of junkies here though, myself included, so you could have got a lot more bad ratings actually :grin:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Infrared]
    #7355427 -

No I'm not complaining!

I'm pointing out the IRONY in telling someone not to be judgemental and then feeling and acting upon the desire to be judgemental yourself!

To be honest I'm not that bothered what feedbacks I get on here - its the same as if I goto a party and meet a load of people - some of them will like me, some will not. I'm quite aware and accepting of this. Equally I don't have to like or dislike everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355438 -

You were being judgmental by using stereotypes basically. We are giving ratings after you said something we did not agree with. You yourself said you judge people on character, even though it's pretty clear you don't. I rated you based on what you said, not based on what I thought about you before you opened your mouth.

Not to mention I didn't rate you because you were judgmental but more because you acted like you are the shit and people who use smack are the dredges of society no matter what.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Infrared]
    #7355455 -

This is back to another point I had about everybody having the common reply.

I know that I am pointing out the irony because I see thats its silly to say somebody else can't do something and then go and do it yourself.

But you have misread what I am saying and have categorized it into a whining about feedback response.

Completely missing my actual point - this is a consistent theme with communication. I usually cease conversation at this point, as most often misinterpreters are quite consistent. The will continue to misinterpret.

Its actually a very sly way of attempting to either wind up the person, or create a group of followers to lower the person credential.

Pretty much monkey tactics - the wise ones here do see beyond it though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355474 -

Where did I say you were complaining? I'm saying it's not ironic, at least from me, because I'm not being judgmental. You said something I didn't like, so I rated you for it. There's a huge difference.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: jewunit]
    #7355480 -

You make assumptions based on words - whats to say I wasn't just testing responses via a false idea?

You don't know me, so how can you judge me based on one small piece of text?

Why do you believe you can tell me not to be judge mental but then leave permanent judgments upon me yourself?
Even worse based upon a mere few words!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355502 -

Ego Death said:
This is back to another point I had about everybody having the common reply.

I know that I am pointing out the irony because I see thats its silly to say somebody else can't do something and then go and do it yourself.

But you have misread what I am saying and have categorized it into a whining about feedback response.

Completely missing my actual point - this is a consistent theme with communication. I usually cease conversation at this point, as most often misinterpreters are quite consistent. The will continue to misinterpret.

Its actually a very sly way of attempting to either wind up the person, or create a group of followers to lower the person credential.

Pretty much monkey tactics - the wise ones here do see beyond it though.



you have a good rating from me, im not a junky, but the reason I gave it to you was justified. you brought a lot of cool inspiration to one of my UFO threads.

also, substances are usually religious for people.
heroin can be just as religious as mushrooms.

bottom line is: dont fuck with religion
and to clear things up with the word religion, christianity is a cult, not a religion.

I think your talking out your ass when you call everyone here a junkie, have you ever even used opiates?
if you havent used heroin/ w/e people are becoming junkies on, you literally have no say in the conversation.

your simpleness gets 0 shrooms edit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355516 -

Ego Death said:
You make assumptions based on words - whats to say I wasn't just testing responses via a false idea?

You don't know me, so how can you judge me based on one small piece of text?

Why do you believe you can tell me not to be judge mental but then leave permanent judgments upon me yourself?
Even worse based upon a mere few words!



If you can find a quote where I even said anything about you being judgmental in the thread then feel free. My point is I left you a rating on this site because you said something I don't agree with and I thought was ignorant. That's the point of the ratings system. It's human nature to pass judgment, and I see nothing wrong with it, as long as there is something to go off. In my mind passing judgment on someone without ANY knowledge of them is retarded. At this point my judgment of you is that you're an idiot. If you ever gave me reason to believe otherwise, I would change my rating. That's just how the world works.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: jewunit]
    #7355521 -

Quote:
At this point my judgment of you is that you're an idiot. If you ever gave me reason to believe otherwise, I would change my rating. That's just how the world works.



:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355698 -

Its such a bitch move to come, and complain about negative ratings.
If your worried about your ratings, than make yourself more likable. Its not hard on the internet.
If you continue to piss people off, you will get more bad ratings. fact of life. Deal with it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #7355968 -

i made a similar post once ego death.

i think i took it a step further and i'm actually very willing to say that mushroom use is better than heroin use, and its not all the same thing.

i was also perplexed by the similarity of people's responses.

the strangest thing i find is that on here people commonly use the term elitist as a negative term... which i guess would make sense if we were a socialist forum talking about world economic policy or something...


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7355979 -

i bet THIS didn't help either


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7356087 -

that's SHROOMERY for you...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: vladk]
    #7356785 -

Hahaha funny shit.

I never visit OTD, so I didn't realise.

You guys, geez get a life lol!

Yeah, I could make myself more likeable but I'd rather be truthful.
If thats a learning experience for me if I realise I was an ass or in the wrong then at least I can learn.
Thats what I enjoy about the shroomery, I get to experience everybodies opinions and I can grow from that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: Ego Death]
    #7356798 -

Ego Death said:
You make assumptions based on words...




What the hell else do people have to go on when they're dealing with an internet message forum?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9 Bad feedbacks for wondering... [Re: DNKYD]
    #7356964 -

yea, that made absolutely no sense. along with most of what he says.


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pimps, hustlers, pool sharks, cabbies, and junkies
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,303 45 07/01/10 02:22 AM
by kaste
* is sheesha that bad? TODAY 1,221 7 02/26/04 09:15 PM
by felix
* Wonderful Remark tomatoes 860 2 08/08/03 08:15 AM
by tomatoes
* Why does the pub suck so bad?
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 3,486 22 05/21/03 12:59 AM
by Papaver
* Wonder if I'll sleep tonight... TheHobbit 1,650 16 08/21/03 07:59 PM
by TheHobbit
* Bad Experiences with Salespeople, Anyone? Buchu 1,296 14 03/31/04 06:21 PM
by Le_Canard
* No Caffeine = Bad Mood? MOTH 1,750 12 04/25/04 03:19 AM
by Noviseer
* Ive been bad Fungushungry 442 4 05/08/04 12:18 AM
by 0xYg3n

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,465 topic views. 6 members, 9 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.