Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Busch is some of the worst beer I've ever had. [Re: Brugman]
    #7352785 -

Anyone else like Killians? that beer is so damn good.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busch is some of the worst beer I've ever had. [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7352827 -

Yes sir, number 1 in my book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busch is some of the worst beer I've ever had. [Re: vandago]
    #7352859 -

:cool::thumbup: I feel like buying some right now,But I can only find some around here in 12 packs :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busch is some of the worst beer I've ever had. [Re: vandago]
    #7352867 -

Yeah, Killian's is good :thumbup:

One year at Bonnaroo I was sittin at the camp site half swilled on Busch when this guy and his girl walked by the site saying they were thirsty and asked if I had any beer. So, long story short, I traded a few cans of Busch for some dank ass nugz.  :stoned:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Busch is some of the worst beer I've ever had. [Re: skydog]
    #7352872 -

I would have traded that bum beer for nugs any day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anheuser-Busch Sold Out
( 1 2 all )
creekfreek 2,014 31 07/14/08 05:28 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,382 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Hornsby's Hard Cider Atheist 508 6 09/14/08 10:29 PM
by Psy Baba
* I like beer
( 1 2 all )
Absolut_B 4,980 32 03/13/03 10:02 PM
by funkymonk
* Anheuser-Busch "shocked" to discover beer pong is played with beer DNKYD 1,906 18 10/24/08 11:01 AM
by moe.phan
* Hornsby Rocks kosmic_charlie 700 4 04/12/04 11:27 AM
by notapillow
* Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! ToTheSummit 2,068 13 10/23/05 10:35 AM
by randomdude123456
* BEER
( 1 2 all )
ILLadvised 3,141 33 06/28/03 06:03 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,293 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 17 queries.