Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer!
    #1158670 -

So I come home from work today.  I am standing in my garage when I realize something is out of place.  I start looking around and I realize someones been in there but nothing is missing.  Then I open my beer fridge (yes, I have a beer fridge in the garage! :tongue: ) and I immediately see that there is about 5 or 6 beers less than there was the night before!  WTF!

So I start to think....hmmmm, the guy who plays guitar in my band has teenage boys, and they (the boys) have the code to my garage door (they were babysitting my dogs recently).  I put 2 and 2 together and decide to go ask them whats the dillly-O.  They only live down the street so I walk over and knock.

When I knock on the door the youngest son (12) and one of the twin boys (14) answer looking kinda worried.  I ask "Were you guys at my place?"  They immediately usher me upstairs to the bathroom where the other twin is laying on the bathroom floor looking pretty bad.  They had come home from school and found him in his bed laying in his own puke.  I begin asking questions immediately.  First one I ask of the semi-conscious kid is "Did you take any drugs?" (Had to know what I was dealing with!)  He says "pain killers"!!  Now I'm thinking "Fucking great! I got a 14 year old kid on god-knows-what-kinda meds and drinking as well!"  After a long line of questions and careful inspection of the kid/situation I relax and realize there is no life threatening overdose on my hands.  Now its just a stupid kid who really fucked-up.

So I help clean him up and get him back in a bed to sleep it off.  Turns out he ditched school with a couple friends, and after they drank all the booze in his parents stash they decided (in a drunken stupor) to help themselves to my beer as well.  Man, one bad decision just led to another all day long for these kids!

Luckily, no real damage was done (except to his matress!) and things are OK now.  But this poor kid is gonna be paying for this one for a while!!  Thing is, hes really a good kid, I was just shocked that he had done something so stupid!  But hey, I did some really fucked-up shit at that age also and if this is the worst it ever gets the he'll be OK in the long run.

This evening, I changed the code on my garage door..... 


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1158724 -

yup, we all did stoopid shit like that, stealing beer, porn, and drugs from our friends and family, oh the good ol days...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1158863 -

Good story! :smile: 
That's good that you helped the poor boy... We've all done dumb things.


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1158888 -

I done that combo.
you gets fucked up! :crazy: 


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my be [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1158907 -

> I did some really fucked-up shit at that age also and if this is the worst it ever gets the he'll be OK in the long run.

Oh, to be young again...

Youth is wasted on the young... :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1159214 -

hehehe reminds me of all sorts of other stories :smile:

man its cool we used to be able to be that crazy and get away with it. I can't wait until I'm really old; that way I can once-again be a crazy bastard and people won't freak out, they'll just go "hahaa crazy old man!"


--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #1161445 -

yeah been there done that kinda shit. u have had wild things happen lately there mr band playing party boy

what u doing for nye?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4839977 -

decided to bump an old thread....

:grin:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4840037 -

kids will be kids! damn alcohol was my first substance I used, unless you count cigarettes, so doesn't surpize me one bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: Skunk420]
    #4840107 -

i remember when i was 13 my dad walked in on me whacking off to a mag and there was a half empty beer can next to me.


--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4840127 -

Consider yourself lucky man :thumbup:

Could of been a whole lot worse.......Unless those were HST Limited Edition brews you had been saving :wink:


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4840773 -

:lol:!

Man, that was so funny!  The poor kid really ended up paying for it!  His mom insisted that he make it up to us for breaking in to our garage and my wife was happy to take advantage of the situation.  We were in the process of landscaping our backyard at the time and my wife made that poor bastard do a ton of manual labor.  Every Saturday he was working on our yard.  I felt bad for the poor kid (but not too bad because it got me out of doing a lot of the work! :grin: )


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4840832 -

haha good story.
but I'm sure if he is a good kid, that'll be a good learning experience for the little mutherfucker. A lot of us has been there  :smirk:. You live, you learn.
haha very entertaining though!

peace  :stoned::thumbup:


--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Broke into my house, and they just drank my beer! [Re: TheCheat]
    #4840936 -

hey at least they were honest about it too lol, it woulda been nicer if they threw you a couple bucks to cover the expenses.


--------------------
just think about the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anheuser-Busch "shocked" to discover beer pong is played with beer DNKYD 1,906 18 10/24/08 11:01 AM
by moe.phan
* The Domestic Beer Sucks Thread
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 3,356 27 02/14/06 06:11 PM
by daimyo
* Favourite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
peace_n_love 3,900 41 03/18/06 08:15 PM
by AliceDee
* So Im Having a Small Party need Beer Suggestions
( 1 2 all )
TysonTomko 3,280 22 08/01/05 05:17 PM
by Twirling
* So my apartment's getting inspected
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 5,082 30 01/27/05 09:39 AM
by baraka
* Brewing beer at home - do the "home brew kits" work (Mr. Beer)? Twirling 1,755 15 06/17/05 09:07 AM
by YidakiMan
* What kind of beer are you drinking right now?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 4,630 35 07/08/04 09:56 PM
by Therapy
* Beer vs. Pussy
( 1 2 all )
40oz 3,913 31 12/10/05 03:50 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,068 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.