Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

bad cop, no donut
    #735019 - 07/09/02 10:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

whats are some of the worst (or funny) experiences you people have had with pigs(police)?

Edited by Anonymous (07/10/02 01:01 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomalicious
You may say I'ma dreamer...

Loc: The Shire
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: ]
    #735328 - 07/10/02 01:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

First off I think cops are like anyone else...their are good and their are bad...I am personally friends with a particularly "good" one.

Once, me and some friends were pulled over by a particular "bad" cop, he always was harrasing us depsite the fact that he was without reason. Anyways, on this night we were stoned out of our minds and luckily we put some visine in our eyes because we were pulled over.

The cop was harrasing us for drunk driving so that is what he was looking for, when he found no trace he was content on letting us go. Before he did he said "is their any reason you are acting funny" (to this day I don't think he suspected a thing, he was just being an ass) and my friend said "I am just tired is all". The cop said "that it"? My buddy said "ya, that's it". So the cop walked back to his car and then my friend said, quite loud, "that and the fact that I am f***ing stoned off my ass". The cop spun around and said "what was that?" After we pretended to have no idea what he was talking about the cop drove us and left us to continue our giggling quest for burritoes at 12:30 A.M.!

--------------------
Shroomalicious - :smile: I love you and in doing so I love myself, because we ARE all one :smile: - "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves the whole world blind and toothless". - Mahatma Ghandi

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: Shroomalicious]
    #735499 - 07/10/02 04:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

First of all, cops are like everyone else; good ones and bad ones.

I once returned from a party, drunk as hell, and was 'pulled over' because my bike didn't have any light. I was really angy, because that exact same day I had the light fixed, but because it was raining quite a lot, it didn't work.
Anyway, the cop told me to walk home (which was about 3 miles) which I did for a little while, but then I jumped on my bike again and noticed my light was working. So I screamed to the top of my lungs: 'Look, it's working' but then fell of my bike (too drunk )

Now that sounds funny, but at the time I was really pissed.

Offlineperplexed
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: Calimero]
    #735582 - 07/10/02 06:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Theres a higher pecentage of bad cops than good cops IMO. This is the worst expericne i have had with a pig, besides the time i was arrested: I was driving home from my ex gf house at around 1 am with windows down and punk music (Pennywise) playing when i saw a cop car parked on the median. I checked my speed, lowered my radio, and drove passed him with out looking. I could just feel that he wacthed me drive by and i had wished that i rolled up my window. A few seconds after i passed him another cop car that was driving the other way pulled a U-turn and turned his lights out. He followed behind me waiting for me to do somthing wrong, so i didnt. The fucking pig pulled me over anyway. After i gave the cop everything he wanted i asked why he pulled me over, he said "you were swerving all over the road........and you were speeding........i thought you were drunk, what were you on a cell phone or somthing". I couldnt belive what i was hearing, and it just got worst. Then he said that he had to run my licence and if i got "flaged" i would have to wait for dogs to smell my car. He asked if i had gotten in trouble [with the law]. I told him i was on probation. He asked what for so i told him it was for cocaine, I could sence the change in him, he smelled a bust. luckly i didnt have anything in my car so thats what i told him, he didnt belive me. The pig went to his car and when he came back, of coarse, i was flaged. For the next 15 minutes i had to sit there and listen to this asshole say stuff like "comone just give me the stuff", "We can take care of this now", "i was suppouse to get off soon, let just take care of this here", "there gonna haul you in if theres so much as a seed in your car" ect. This guy really wanted to bust me, for anything, after saying that he didnt care about me speeding and swerving he had the nerve to check my tint, it was pathetic. Finaly the pig pretended to get a call on his radio (it didnt even go off) he said that he had to go and i was free to go. I dont like the police, i agree that they are needed, but i still dont like them.

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: perplexed]
    #735781 - 07/10/02 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Fuck pigs... Good or Bad.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #735792 - 07/10/02 08:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i had a funny experience with a pig once. i was driving along some road that goes to this beach through a sort of woody/swampy area and i saw a dead pig on the edge of the road. i think he got hit by a car. musta done some damage. i think police officiers are responcible for picking up roadkill....musta had a fun time with that porker.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #736831 - 07/10/02 03:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I dislike police. I know we need them, but they do like to look for any reason to bust you. Especially when your younger - later teens eairly twenties.
Me and my friend at 2am decided to go for a walk. We were hanging out at his place. He had been drinking and I was in an altered state of mind. I took a few sips of beer about 2 hours eariler because I was thirsty. Well walking a cop car pulls up with 2 cops. Then 2 more cars (its a small town) like they have nothing better to do. they get out, theirs 4 cops surrounding us asking us all kinds of questions all at the same time. They kept trying to trick us into saying that we were drinking. We never admitted to it. They searched us and found a smoking device - homemade and the cop looked puzzled and some bud (hydro too ). It was such a little amount they decided not to charge me for it - but tried to get me on drinking.
They never took a brethalizer so it was my word agenst the cops in court. (remember it was 2 hours before that I drank not even one full beer, their was no alcohol in my body, and no smell on my breath - I smoked before going out as well, so that would have masked any alcohol smell). I ended up taking a 'disordely conduct' charge for 'making too much noise' and payed a shitload - assholes.
I wasnt hurting anyone, I wasnt loud or disruptive, I wasnt damaging any property - personal or public. Just walking at 2am, and they said their were reports of some kids throwing snowballs at houses - THEIR WASNT EVEN SNOW ON THE GROUND ANYMORE! And where their were small piles left from the snow a week ago - it was melted and ice hard - no snowballieness to it. They even admitted that 'I' didnt fit the description - but my friend did when me and my friend are within inches of the same height - same weight - and wearing the same colored clothing - dark pants and a dark coat - with beenies.
Sorry their for the length, needed to vent a little.

Offlinepsyko78626
people arestrange whenyour a stranger
Loc: central Texas
    #736892 - 07/10/02 03:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well there was the time when i was 12 or 13 that me and my friend were out walking the streets late at night. When they rushed us and handcuffed us for no explanation. Then they pulled me away by my shirt. I was freaking out, and was all like "whats the deal, what am i being detained for" Pig picked me up by my neck and told me to shut my mouth.
They told us we were out after curfew even though i later found out ther was no curfew. Made my dad pick me up in the middle of the night from my fucking sleep over.

--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

Offlinenickleback9528
    #737490 - 07/10/02 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok, so a few weeks ago i was in the center of my town, drunk off my ass. i was so out of it that i didnt even notice that somebody had lit up a joint (friggin idiot) right there. i went into the nearby starbuck to go to the bathroom, and i passed out in there. about an hour later i came out, and pigs were everywhere. they began questioning me, and yelling "wheres the weed!?!? who had the weed?!?!" and i had absolutly no idea what the hell the were talking about. they decided to be assholes about it and drive me home to my parents, and then they fucking told my parents that i was smoking up in the center, and that they should take some serious action (small town, pigs think everything is serious). well, having givin up weed a few weeks earlier due to some personal reasons, i told my mom to drugtest me, and it came clean, so she only got mad at me for drinking. anyway, tahts my story, and i have a few more like them, but that time just sucked cuz i had absolutly no i dea what was going on, or why they were talking to me about weed. peace

Offlinenickleback9528
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: nickleback9528]
    #744476 - 07/13/02 11:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, cmon, keep this thread going... These are interesting posts to read

Anonymous

Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: nickleback9528]
    #748912 - 07/15/02 07:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah that was the idea, keep this thread going. any currupt cop stories where they steel your weed or something like that?

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #748944 - 07/15/02 07:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Oh fuck yes. I've told the story before, but I'll tell it again. Me and my friend purchased a 50 bag of delicious hydro buds, absolutely yummy weed. Anyways, we had a sober driver, he got out while we hotboxed the car. We smoked a few cones, then our driver got in and we headed out to another friend's house. After mucking around there, we head back to the car, and the rest of them drive off. We were meant to follow them, so we wait around. Just our luck....a cop drives past the road we're on, and the cop has his lights flashing, no sirens, and slams on the brakes, and then pulls up next to us. They started questioning what were doing, and then they do the old shining torches in face technique. Soon enough we're told to get out of the car and to empty our pockets. My friend has the buds and pipe in his pocket, and so we're fucked. They search the car and don't find anything else. My bong was in the boot, which they opened, but it was full of my sleeping bag, my bag etc, and they didn't bother. Anyways, they took my friend's name and address and phone number and say they will contact him. They even took his wallet.
A few days later he goes to pick up his wallet, the loose change in it is gone, but everything else is still there. And to this date, he hasn't heard anything from them at all. So, it's obvious what happened here. No witnesses around, they pocketed our fucking good weed, and had a pipe there for them to smoke with....You do the maths...

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #749109 - 07/15/02 08:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: Hashbury]
    #749209 - 07/15/02 08:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

*chuckle* Dork

Offlinepsyko78626
people arestrange whenyour a stranger
Loc: central Texas
    #749470 - 07/15/02 10:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Shit, in Austin its comonplace for them to confiscate weed. Everybody i know has a story.
Which is pretty tight seeing as you'd lose it anyway if they busted you.

--------------------
"If there weren't no humps, there wouldn't be no gettin over" George Clinton

Anonymous

Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: Anonymous]
    #757688 - 07/18/02 10:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my friend was just about to toke in this house that was'nt built yet. he had a bowl and a pipe and his bro had a bong and a quarter of dank. the first hit is roasted by my friend from the bong and as he's passing "come out here right now!" says the rent a cop...my friend croched his pipe and they went out ( three people ). the rent-a-cop smells the weed and sees the bong and then searches my friend and finds a bowl.
rent-a-cop: "Whats this?"
"Marijahootie" says my friend
the rent-a-cop pockets the bowl then searches my friends bro and finds the quarter and says:
"Whats this?"
friends bro: "Thats Mariuana"
rent-a-cop: "Oh, i thought it was Marijahootie again"
everyones jaw drops as the rent-a-cop turns the bag inside out and smushes the kind stuff into the ground.!.! he just fushed a hundred bucks!
then he takes the bong and drives off!
fucking rent-a-cop!

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
    #757723 - 07/18/02 10:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck Rent a Cops if one ever touched me I would fuck him up.

Anonymous

Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: nezshoo]
    #773855 - 07/24/02 05:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

anyone else got any stories?

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
    #773949 - 07/24/02 06:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ha ha ha
i was with my best friend brian on his b day so a lot of his friends were at his house. we decided to all go to the park, we got our skateboards and started skating there. i was skating and saw a giant rubber ball in the street so i kicked it, somehow...?? i dont rememeber how cuz i was skating but somehow did it. as it fell, it went right in front of a car (lol!!) and i was like "oh shit" but it didnt hit it and it was ok, then i saw cops and i thought they would be pissed so smart ol me starts yelling "5-0!! 5-0!!" i turn around to see them turning around, so i get off my board and FUCKING BOOK. i run and hide behind a pillar at my old elem. school, it was real obvious where we were hiding but what the hell. this was me, brian, and some kid hiding there. well we saw the pigs talk to our friends and drive away. when they did, we ran to our friends and they said the pigs said "tell your friends when we see them, they?re fucked." or something and then they turned around and drove right up to us. they say "you, come here" and i was like "who" and he points to me and brian. after that, he makes us be against the hood while they searched us, found a marker and a glass cutter on my friend, nothing on me. they were all "whats this for, graffitti?" "no, i was gonna write on my bookbag" bla bla bla they were all why you running for and screaming police? we know we?re the police, you don?t have to tell us" after touching us some more and threatening to call our parents and/or take us in, they let us go. fucking bullshit. i was like 15 at the time, ive been frisked by cops a couple more times, if you want i can post those too, tell me if i should

up the fucking punks

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

Anonymous

Re: bad cop, no donut [Re: dickdeadly]
    #773965 - 07/24/02 06:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

THATS A BIG FUCKEN JOINT.......

yeah go for it this is about pigs anyway. preferably funny asshole or corrupt stories.

Edited by Anonymous (07/24/02 06:32 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience