Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I want a nehru suit...
    #7334848 -

They're so damned unique... and the way they fit is pretty classy, too.

I could really make that work with a fedora.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7334853 -

Nice.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7334865 -

They're fucking classy and I'd kill for one... but they were a fashion fad that's long since passed and I have no idea where to find a reputable place to buy one.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7334880 -

looks like some jap manga thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: moosehead]
    #7334902 -

middle eastern came to mind,i'd drip baclava honey all over it and stain it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: moosehead]
    #7334907 -

The style originated in India. It was named for Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of independent india. He liked to wear similar jackets that inspired it's design.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7334920 -

yeah, that does fit better.

oh well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7335046 -

I've always wanted a Zoot Suit, myself.





Phred


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Phred]
    #7335512 -

It's definitely a bit harder to make a zoot suit work... that's a pretty loud suit for a man to fill out. Of course if you do make it work it looks great.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7335673 -

Nehru suits are snazzy. I do wonder what a tie dye one would look like.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7335942 -

Quote:
Nehru suits are snazzy. I do wonder what a tie dye one would look like.



Like a retarded hippy. But you can find Nehru suits online pretty easily.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: djcube]
    #7335954 -

Must... find... and... purchase...


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want a nehru suit... [Re: Konnrade]
    #7335963 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Will wearing this suit to court help or harm my case?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
VisionaryFlicker 6,025 108 12/10/10 11:03 AM
by Dosile Kouki
* Suits are cool... Sprezzatura 385 8 02/24/10 11:35 PM
by Sprezzatura
* Anyone else love wearing a suit?
( 1 2 all )
AlbinoMonk 1,432 34 12/09/10 02:50 PM
by THEHATTER
* Hemp suit DNKYD 1,018 6 05/01/07 05:10 PM
by mikeytro
* z
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 2,665 33 01/12/11 11:00 PM
by You Agree
* Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra
( 1 2 all )
sui 1,694 31 08/21/10 05:55 PM
by starfire_xes
* WING-SUIT VIDEO - Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack" Frost 1,399 11 09/03/11 05:12 PM
by Help on the Way
* Buying new suits jewunit 497 9 07/07/08 09:07 PM
by FurrowedBrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
890 topic views. 2 members, 21 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.