Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra
    #13071783 -

I have a job interview where i have to wear a full suit. FUCK. i feel like im putting the collar back on. Its like 2 grand a month but damn its been a while since i had to wear my monkey suit.


fuck.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13071790 -

it's better than donning a suit to be called 'the defendant'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13071799 -

tis very true.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13071826 -

Suits aren't all bad. Wear this to the interview:



--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13071865 -

I would wear ye ol birthday suit for 2 grand a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: Arden]
    #13071871 -

That sucks man.
I hate wearing suits. The jeanis is maximized by like 75% in that fabric.

Arden said:
I would wear ye ol birthday suit for 2 grand a month.



I do that shit fo free nigga


--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13071934 -

2000 a month?are you gonna have to wear suits every day for that kind of wage?or is it just the interview?


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

This much we do know: the vagina is a dark and scary place, filled with strange creatures and Mormons.

bathtub shitters unite!

Fraggin said:
I dont wanna site ban.
I'm just tired of looking at dead babies and cripple sex.

ALABAMSLIM BURNS POPTARTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: christdriver]
    #13071973 -

i dont know. i assume its office work, so they want "buisness attire" whatever the fuck that is. so i just defaulted to what i wore when i managed people at a movie theatre. which is a full suit. Slacks, button shirt, tie(collar), dress shoes, and jacket.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13071975 -

yeah i was just wondering, sounded like yer gonna hate it.  2000 bucks isnt that impressive for doing something you hate, but a jobs a job right now.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:

This much we do know: the vagina is a dark and scary place, filled with strange creatures and Mormons.

bathtub shitters unite!

Fraggin said:
I dont wanna site ban.
I'm just tired of looking at dead babies and cripple sex.

ALABAMSLIM BURNS POPTARTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13071984 -

i should just run into the interview wearing this and screaming.


then after i run out, change and return for the interview, everyone will be so shocked because of the gorilla that just ran a muk through the office my less than amazing resume will look all the better. :evil2:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13072023 -

Hahahaha definitely do that.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: propensity]
    #13072152 -

Hahhahahaha nice plan! :billymaythumbup:


--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."
— Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: sui]
    #13072206 -

I've found that like other attire, you get used to wearing "work clothes".

I do the shirt and tie thing daily and I don't even think twice about it.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: christdriver]
    #13072209 -

christdriver said:
yeah i was just wondering, sounded like yer gonna hate it.  2000 bucks isnt that impressive for doing something you hate, but a jobs a job right now.



Office work is not that bad. The key is to get absolutely stoned beforehand each day and think of witty remarks to share with coworkers.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13072279 -

dude wearing a suit everyday is a good thing dude. i love going into court and wearing a suit and pimping myself out. i look forward to working and getting to wear some fine fitted italian silk suit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13072302 -

Suits can look really nice, if you have good taste.

I always thought that Niles from Frasier had really good taste in suits and ties.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: propensity]
    #13072304 -

propensity said:
Suits can look really nice, if you have good taste.

I always thought that Niles from Frasier had really good taste in suits and ties.



I never understood how ppl like that show :confused:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13072308 -

The_Ghost said:
propensity said:
Suits can look really nice, if you have good taste.

I always thought that Niles from Frasier had really good taste in suits and ties.



I never understood how ppl like that show :confused:



Dude.. Has your avatar always been a gif? Either it suddenly became one, or I'm crazy for thinking it hasn't been moving all this time.

And Frasier is fantastic. I don't understand why people don't like it.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: propensity]
    #13072309 -

propensity said:
The_Ghost said:
propensity said:
Suits can look really nice, if you have good taste.

I always thought that Niles from Frasier had really good taste in suits and ties.



I never understood how ppl like that show :confused:



Dude.. Has your avatar always been a gif? Either it suddenly became one, or I'm crazy for thinking it hasn't been moving all this time.

And Frasier is fantastic. I don't understand why people don't like it.



This avatar has always been a gif, but ive only had this avatar for like a month. My old ones have not been gifs.

I guess im just not big on sitcoms in general.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Damn i gotta wear a suit tomarra [Re: The_Ghost]
    #13072319 -

Well that avatar in particular always seemed motionless to me. Strange..


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So the world says you gotta do something...become something... Vulture 714 8 03/01/05 07:38 PM
by camelsmoker
* What kind of shirts do you wear ?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crass 9,980 70 04/25/06 10:56 PM
by bobjones
* Caffine....Gotta have it
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 4,279 28 07/27/04 01:52 PM
by beatlebangboy
* What are you wearing?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 5,685 73 08/26/04 11:13 AM
by Barbi
* What are you wearing?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 2,941 38 05/19/04 03:43 PM
by Phishgrrl
* wearing fur?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 4,075 36 09/07/04 05:27 PM
by d33p
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp
* You Damned Hippies!!!! ShroomismM 778 17 07/01/04 09:05 PM
by MadSeasonAbove

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,694 topic views. 9 members, 212 guests and 95 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.