Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Buying new suits
    #8605298 -

Is always awesome.
Wearing those suits with a sharp tie and shirt is even better.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: jewunit]
    #8605306 -

for sure.  I love getting all dressed up.  I have only bought 2 real suits so far, but both times was great, once, the chick helping me get fitted and doing the tailoring was fine too, which is good, because it is my nicer of my two suits now.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: jewunit]
    #8605370 -

I hate the whole suit thing. I hate how every guy looks the same, and it's our society's standard on how to look "nice". Stifling and too uniform, if you ask me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: Brugman]
    #8605378 -

Then you need to shop for more suits, their are many nuances in them that make them all different.  I shy away from black myself, for your reason above.  But, people for the most part do automatically respect you more just for wearing one, sad, but true.

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: Brugman]
    #8605381 -

Man, I don't think they're stifling, and if people can match good shirts to suits to ties you can get a good feel for various people's styles.

Honestly part of why I like my job is I have an excuse to wear suits from time to time.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: jewunit]
    #8605392 -

I have a very common build, so I have about a half dozen suits that I've bought from good will.  Got all those for probably less than the price of one tailored one, and they all look new and fit perfectly.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: jewunit]
    #8605393 -

I enjoy wearing a suit too :shrug:.

I guess its nice to be no-one in a sea of people every now and then :grin:.. However, if I had to wear one everyday it would probably start to wear thin..


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: jewunit]
    #8605741 -

I've had many suits over the years.  It fun to dress up for the right occasion.  But personally, I never feel comfortable in a suit.  I'm a jeans/shorts and T-shirt man.

Still, someday I'm gonna own a really pimp zoot suit that fits me fine, complete with a sweet matching fedora and a bomb set of two-tone wingtips! :grin:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8605929 -

A suit would be cool, I dont own any "nice" clothing though... haha :grin:


--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying new suits [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #8605937 -

Working a job in a suit is not my idea of a comfortable career.  I imagine a future in slacks and a golf shirt tucked in.  That will be enough.  However, it is nice to have a few good suits to wear for romantic evenings and other special occasions.


--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!




I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The EntheoGenesis- a 100 ft trimaran floating fortress and center for enlightenment - 50k to build
( 1 2 all )
passitbobbie 4,292 34 08/16/06 11:06 AM
by passitbobbie
* I need a recomendation for some comfortable shoes.
( 1 2 all )
gsmith 4,023 20 01/19/05 02:52 PM
by stefan
* Prison jumpsuits are comfortable The Crow 1,530 12 06/25/07 08:27 PM
by The Crow
* Hemp suit DNKYD 1,018 6 05/01/07 05:10 PM
by mikeytro
* I want a nehru suit... Konnrade 890 12 08/26/07 11:19 AM
by djcube
* Is it ok if i don't wear a suit to a job interview? Jalruza 1,270 11 05/22/06 12:38 PM
by Konnrade
* where do you get a disco suit these days thedudenj 540 7 08/14/08 08:00 PM
by gettinjiggywithit
* Comfort Food
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,732 21 11/21/07 01:24 PM
by AlteredAgain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
497 topic views. 5 members, 47 guests and 216 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.