Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Spiderweb on Acid
    #730556 -



mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: mjshroomer]
    #730571 -

And here of course in contrast is the web of a spider who?d actually been given LSD...



And in further contrast here?s the web of a square spider.



I don?t really notice a marked difference but in the interest of completeness I thought it was necessary.
These came off of cannabis.net and I have some hazy memory of them also being in my high school biology textbook.


--------------------
everybody's gonna want a dose.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #730588 -

Well that sucks.

The web at the bottom is cooler than the web at the top.



--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: Learyfan]
    #730697 -

Is there such thing as spider acid?


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: downforpot]
    #730970 -

there has been spidey blotters


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #730985 -

i think the original article had pics also of webs spun by spiders on thc, caffeine, and mescaline... or something like that... hehheh...


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: gnrm23]
    #731013 -

Here are three papers pertaining to S[oders on acid, mescaline and psilocybine (crystals).

Witt, Peter. 1960a. `Tangled web' helps drug testing. Medical News vol. 6(16):2.
A scientific report on the administration of psilocybin to a spider and the spiders web-building abilities while under the influence of psilocybin. For related information see Witt (1960b and Bazant? (1965).

Witt, Peter. 1960b. A biological test method for psychotropic drugs based on the web-building behavior of spiders. National Medicinal Chemical Symposium. 7Th session. Rhode Island. June 20-22. Ms.

Bazant?, Gabrielle. 1965. Un probl?me ?claircir. Revue de Mycologia vol. 30:116.
A male spider produces a different net structure after being fed psilocybin. For related research see Witt (1960a, 1960b). In French.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #731395 -

considering the size of a spider...

...I think it would be VERY hard to acutally dose it on a proper amount that could be related to the dose of a human being...


--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: phrozendata]
    #732101 -

The top one may not look as fancy because it is a smaller pic and it is next to impossible to see the detail of the threads ... From what I can tell it is awesome, but then again drugs don't male you do things better (except maybe for speed and rare occassions) ... I draw better sober than on any drug, because on acid and speed I want to move around, not sit down, on shrooms I don't have the energy or willpower to draw, when I am stoned I am often lying down or laughing too much ... essentially my art doesn't agree with drugs unless it is the comedown

however drugs INSPIRE me ... just at the moment I can't do anything about it ....


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: HB]
    #732122 -

ya the orginol document with the spider on diffrent drugs the caffiene one was the worst spun web

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: HB]
    #732123 -

Let me rephrase what I said earlier. Is there acid that makes you see webs and spider man jumpin? Some1 told me that I didn't believe that, what do you people think?


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: downforpot]
    #732189 -

lol

no there isnt... a lsd that made u see the exact same hallucinations as somone else

lol some people are halarious :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: LCid]
    #732469 -

Yeah, I just moved into suburbs. People strech the truth. I already knew that but damn, I fuckin hate these idiots.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: MightyQuinn]
    #733063 -

the whole serie is far more interesting:
http://www.cannabis.net/weblife.html

the web made on caffeine particularly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Spiderweb on Acid [Re: mjshroomer]
    #735750 -

This reminds me of the following about Jim Morrison in 'No One Gets Out Alive' :
"They were talking about some pictures they'd seen of spider webs spun under the influence of LSD and mescaline. [Phil] Oleno produced the book - he'd taken it from the UCLA library - and opened it to the photographs. The webs spun by spiders that had been given acid were geometrical, and the mescaline webs were arbitrary, chaotic, illogical, perhaps (said Jim) insane. They decided they must go sample some mescaline in its purest form, the peyote cactus. This meant driving into the desert, in Arizona." Page 77


--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Acid and Mescaline Combo?
( 1 2 all )
Help on the Way 11,924 31 01/17/08 06:33 PM
by Frost
* Is anyone still able to find acid or mescaline? the_spanky 1,839 19 04/20/05 08:58 PM
by whatever123
* Question about shrooms and acid.... thehunter 2,808 5 07/25/02 02:11 PM
by ShroomyMcPot
* mescaline for beginners
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 14,257 33 07/28/21 07:55 PM
by Sub-Easy
* Quick Question About *MESCALINE* eatMYbooms 2,806 10 04/11/05 05:42 PM
by Toddo
* Questions about Mescaline harpd 11,099 18 09/09/13 08:14 PM
by GreySatyr
* mescaline extraction question trippinalice 2,766 5 12/17/04 10:56 AM
by AnyColor
* just got some mescaline TheKid04 1,687 9 07/03/04 11:35 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
3,294 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.