Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePanTrop
enthusiast
Loc: Washington
Re: Please Answer: Do spore syringes need to be refrigerated?
    #72954 - 01/26/00 11:29 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Im far from a shroom god but, you should refrigerate your syringes to prolong their viability. Wrap them in 3 1 gallon zip loc freezer bags and put in the crisper of your fridge......some say they will store for over a year....a typical syringe will be good for at least 6 months if stored in the fridge.

------------------
"To all the weed I've smoked......yo this blunts for you"

"To all the people I've offended.....Yea, FUCK YOU TOO!
~Quote from Eminem~

~PanTrop~

--------------------
" My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Please Answer: Do spore syringes need to be refrigerated? [Re: PanTrop]
    #72956 - 01/26/00 12:27 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

It is good idea to keep syringes in the fridge, but when you freeze it - your spores will probably die unles you prepare them for storage. Water is not good to freeze spores in. You should use glycol or glycerine solutions. I don't remember, but you can probably find info about it in "The mushroom cultivator" or "Growing gourmet etc."
Good luck.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Anonymous

Re: Please Answer: Do spore syringes need to be refrigerated? [Re: PanTrop]
    #72957 - 01/26/00 06:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say no, just keep them in a cool place. I had some PF syringes that I put in the fridge for 3 months and they all contamed up. When I reorderd them from PF I put a note asking about puting them in the fridge and explation of what I did, his resopnce was "Fridge -no, Bad" he never offerd to replace them or anything, unlike some other venders. + I orderd like 3 of them, he sent two and send me his cheep little book insted of one of the syringes, this was years ago but I was pissed, as the MMGG was far better info than his crappy little book.

------------------
"A compassionate
Jedi Master, he is
highly attuned to the
force. But he shuns
consensus and folloes
his own path, despite
the consequences."
From a Taco Bell cup
[img]http://www.animfactory.com/animgifs/misc/science2/beakerBgWHT.gif[/img]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains