Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate my f-ing keyboard
    #7294603 -

So i went to a computer store and bought what i thought was a good wireless keyboard and mouse... They came together as a set. I paid 80 bucks for this piece of crap! I type something at a moderate speed and half the letters are missing! With the mouse, i cant use the scroll because that is fucked up too. So i emailed the company, we went back and forth about 5 times and still nothing is resolved. they told me my set is back ordered, so they are going to go ahead and send me a newer model... But i think they want me to pay for it!!!! and the one i got has a year warranty. I'm sorry i just have to vent about this pce of shit... If they expect me to pay, I'm going to go fucking nuts. anyone else have any kensington products?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: danlennon3]
    #7294654 -

I think the fact I have never heard of Kensington as a brand of computer accessory says something about your situation. Not that I look into that sort of thing very often.

In my opinion, wireless mouses/keyboards aren't worth the trouble. Do the cords really cause that much trouble? Enough to have to change the batteries or recharge them all the time? I bought an $80 wireless Microsoft mouse (Wireless Laser Mouse 6000) about a half a year ago as the one that came with my computer was literally falling apart and I wanted something that would work, and keep working for years after. The first time I used it I found it extremely frustrating. If I moved the mouse in a circle, the pointer would move in an elliptical pattern instead. And not just a little bit. I'm talking twice the speed left and right as up and down. So I went and bought a $25 one with a cord, and it still works perfectly.

If I were you, I would go exchange the mouse and keyboard for ones with cords unless you are dead set on the wireless. Most stores will give you full credit on something like that if you tell them what's wrong with it. I just don't think they are worth the trouble.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: paradox_]
    #7294680 -

i didnt buy it because it was wireless... I had a choice between 2 sets and i liked the mouse better on this one... but i made a big mistake. plus this one "had a better warranty". the thing is, i cant afford to buy another keyboard and mouse, so im stuck with this one. so hopefully they will just send me another set without any more issues. as soon as i get a new one, im gonna smash this fucker to little pieces and burn it:mad2:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: danlennon3]
    #7294696 -

First off, Kensington makes a whole line of high end products for computers. For wireless keyboards/mice I would say you should go with Logitech. I've had mine for about 3 years. Spilled tea on it.. dropped it.. still going strong. They make very hardy products.

As far as the connection goes.. it could be you computer being really slow. Make sure there is a clear area for the signal to travel. I use a knsington mouse at work. Works fine to me.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: danlennon3]
    #7294697 -

Two words: "Microsoft Natural".
The velvet-covered keyboard of love. Your fingers will orgasm when you type on it. I like the MS mouse too, but I don't think they make that one any more.


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: danlennon3]
    #7294764 -

danlennon3 said:
i hate my f-ing keyboard




i would hate it too... i see at least 3 keys that arent working
:smirk:


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate my f-ing keyboard [Re: Toddo]
    #7294807 -

Toddo said:
For [computer stuff] I would say you should go with Logitech.



Their stuff is both 'the bomb' and 'bombproof'. :thumbup:


--------------------
Roger Rabbit said: Growing mushrooms is part art, and part science, but it's not magic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shroomery Wireless AlteredAgain 552 4 08/19/06 02:07 AM
by delta9
* I spilled coke in my keyboard blissedout 1,615 16 11/29/06 04:46 PM
by Konnrade
* this is why I hate wireless connections... kake 778 7 10/10/05 11:41 PM
by absolute zero
* Keyboard world domination conspiracy!
( 1 2 3 all )
kAAk 4,512 44 04/12/06 06:06 PM
by Konnrade
* wireless router ??
( 1 2 all )
onetime 3,022 34 12/25/04 08:07 AM
by onetime
* My House is F***ing Freezing BushNutBob 538 9 11/21/05 09:42 AM
by Unagipie
* Anybody know anything about hooking up wireless network/internet? felix 1,466 9 04/28/06 05:26 PM
by felix
* I am mooching wireless internet
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,087 45 12/12/05 01:29 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
747 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.