Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

help please --- and some info
    #728865 - 07/07/02 11:31 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

-----i copied this,thats a post of mine on the subject of amanita muscaria ---------

Do not try amanita until youre sure what type it is
Amanita virosa and Amanita phalloides are poisonous,you wont fill nothing nice but die after some time[usually 3-4-5-6-7 days]
A muscaria and A pantherina are the amanitas you can trip on, not sure bout A mappa/citrina
Ive consumed twice amanita pantherinas[after readling everyhing in www.erowid.org and here]It was mad but somehow i didnt trip
First time I ate half of a little-medium sized shroom and that took 3 hitz from the best weed I could get,and the ganja plant was MAD.
in the first ten minutes-while we walked to the school ( wee took them in the break - I know, stupid )And during this short walk I felt...somehow beautiful,all things were alot beautiful and somehow sunny - I percieve everything like this in life)
I was cleared.Also I felt the ganja high I felt the shroom,too-even only in the first 10 mins.Nice
The second time I ate myself one pantherina - I had dried it on the sun for 3 sunny dayz and after that on a grill.I ate it 10 minutes before leaving home.The same - just before leaving[i smoked no weed] I was laughing at my mum without any reason.If was funny.But the laugh wasnt like a weed laugh - caused by the substance, it was a laught from my hearght,with which I somehow expressed love,everythinig wan so natural.
I felt the fading effects bout 1 hr after injesting
I noticed that pantherina both times made me nervous for about a week after i ate them.Thats why I think pantherina is no good,also she contains Folin - which fucks up your stomach
A few days in a talk with a friend he told me I shouldnt eat no food 4 hrs before the trip.Before those twho trips I probably ate a lot ( I eat alot )Is this why I felt so weak effects ?
Ive got another question,too
I know kids are more pliable to shrooms[for dosing information] but is it dangerous and cat it make to me something it wont do to a adult ?Im 14
Thakz & hope the info would be halpful

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: help please --- and some info [Re: T0aD]
    #728976 - 07/07/02 12:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The two questions I need answer to are :
1.A few days in a talk with a friend he told me I shouldnt eat no food 4 hrs before the trip.Before those twho trips I probably ate a lot ( I eat alot )Is this why I felt so weak effects ?
2. know kids are more pliable to shrooms[for dosing information] but is it dangerous and cat it make to me something it wont do to a adult ?Im 14

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: help please --- and some info [Re: T0aD]
    #728999 - 07/07/02 12:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

My first time I did acid, I was 15. I don't regret it, however, I wish I would have waited longer before getting into it. Your mind still is building itself up, I would HIGHLY suggest waiting a bit longer before you start tripping. I can't tell you to NOT do it obviously but I would wait longer if I were you.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience