Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: !/2 Pint Cakes and how to turn into a cased setup?
    #72766 - 01/24/00 08:42 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

I would try the SOS tek seeing as you are probably a newbie- it should give you good results and is easy to do.
Its under the grow find section- then go to casing. Here is the link:
- http://shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.asp?View=docs&doc=100

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#72768 - 01/24/00 09:18 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

i have read that if you crumble the cakes, for casing you could end up with to much water on your medium.There for water logged. But on the other hand most people do case(you get much more out of it..fruiting,health.ect.) All you have to do really is just pay attention to details. Like temp., humi. heat. ect.... For the most part
take care with your sterilization of every thing. That can really be (for the most part) the only thing that will make or break it.
goodluck

Anonymous

#72769 - 01/24/00 09:30 AM (24 years, 2 months ago)

also I forgot to tell you was, I belive it was "ryche hawk" who gave a pretty good idea of slicing the cakes like cucumbers and casing them on a tray with your medium . So it looks like this, 3 layers bottom perlite(if thats what you want....most likely) middle the cakes you cut ( spread apart in your tray) then what ever you plan on using on the top. Like i said I think it was "ryche hawk" who said that, I'm not to sure. take a look at GROW/FIND section.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale