Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Gotta give 'em credit
    #7241161 -



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241172 -

Haha. Very nice vid.
Yet, very true. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: mkc]
    #7241179 -

Ya. I'm sure it works very well for people that haven't done any drugs.

I mean its well shot il give em that.

But still hahahaha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: mkc]
    #7241182 -

mkc said:
Yet, very true. :thumbup:



No! Ugh! Youmust be one of those: "pot and shrooms and acid ae cool but heroin and coke will kill you" people :rolleyes:

I meant credit for the creativity, but I think it's total demonization--but, just like the anti-marijuana commercials, I find it to be amusing.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241195 -

Indeed it is ammusing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241199 -



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241205 -

Coke and heroin won't kill me?  :owl:


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241216 -

Dam when he pulled his hair back :eek: I was expectin him to be stashing  his coke or weed in there not about to snort his brain


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: sublimistri]
    #7241228 -

:yesnod: :lol:


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241237 -

Besides brain is good for you, no?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241251 -

haha that cocaine energy drink video reminds me of last year at school when I'd buy them from the place I work for a discount and sell them for more to the morons at my school then use their money to buy weed, fuckin idiots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: danno859]
    #7241254 -

PWNED!!1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241258 -

This one's pretty good too



--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241303 -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>&lt;/object> <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>&lt;/object> fuck i'm trying to find this other video too about this kid who smokes weed and becomes a heroin addict in the 1950's it's fuckin hilarious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: danno859]
    #7241341 -

Priceless. ^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7241403 -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>&lt;/object> I think we can all benefit from this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: JunkFood]
    #7241417 -

JunkFood said:
mkc said:
Yet, very true. :thumbup:



No! Ugh! Youmust be one of those: "pot and shrooms and acid ae cool but heroin and coke will kill you" people :rolleyes:

I meant credit for the creativity, but I think it's total demonization--but, just like the anti-marijuana commercials, I find it to be amusing.



Yes, I'm one of those people :P
I only stick to psychedelics really.. I had my share of crack, pharms and shit in the past. I don't think about the "coolness" of the drugs, yet the beneficial side of them.


Here's a vid I made for pot after seeing one of those damn commercials.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: mkc]
    #7241423 -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>&lt;/object> fuckin dorky drug dealers, cowabunga

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: danno859]
    #7241482 -

Man, you can just paste the youtube page url into the post and it'l auto-embed without getting all messed up.

Good vids :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta give 'em credit [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7241503 -

thanks for the info

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* objections to Lost in Translation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
question_for_joo 9,279 103 05/19/05 08:37 PM
by looner2
* women... whats with em?
( 1 2 3 all )
numb59 11,711 52 07/21/07 02:00 AM
by superpimp
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* How to piss off credit card companies and get away with it zeppa 1,683 17 05/01/05 07:31 PM
by Skunk420
* fighting with 2X4's, beer bottles, I saved em with a bowl Noviseer 1,010 4 09/01/03 01:33 AM
by Xochitl
* What's the Difference Between Credit and Debit?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 2,242 29 08/01/05 07:37 PM
by Prisoner#1
* new pics of the pubbers? post em!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 157 158 )
Todcasil 257,877 3,144 11/09/07 11:53 PM
by GnuBobo
* WHO likes my NEW LIGHt UP Glasses! ****PICS OF ME WITH EM ON :P
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 3,284 35 03/04/05 08:09 PM
by Langerock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,050 topic views. 1 members, 53 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.