Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesyntheticdreams
Stranger
To overcome shroom sickness
    #721915 - 07/04/02 05:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

For some reason my body no longer likes shrooms. I am getting ready to turn 20 and I have been eating shrooms since I was 16 with no problem but the last 3 times I've tried shrooms (bout once every 6 months) I've tripped nicely and either 1-2 hours into it I've purged, and then I purge and purge again until I'm exhausted. This really saddens me because I'll probably never see lsd again due to shortage in the US and I always loved a good shroom trip.

I used to think it was psychological but now I've thrown that possibility out because even when I took dramamine, (anti-nausea medicine) and never once thought about getting sick, I got sick. I just can't make any sense of it. I have probably done shrooms about 15 times successfully before ever getting sick, even on hefty doses over an 1/8th. I would have given up trying to trip by now if the reason I got sick was because I couldn't handle the trip, but since my stomach can't handle it and my mind longs for it, I keep being drawn back to trying it just in case. I have tripped on acid atleast 50 times if not more and I know that I am well equipped for just about any trip I come across, but my stomach doesn't seem to feel the same when it comes to shrooms.

Is there anything that can be done? Does anyone have similar experiences? I know the shrooms I'm eating aren't faulty because other people didn't get sick off them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: syntheticdreams]
    #722385 - 07/04/02 10:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hi there...

>>I'll probably never see lsd again due to shortage in the US

I don't mean to sound rude cause I don't mean to be...but there is certainly no shortage of LSD in the states. All my friends who dose LSD are always in "good supply."

You might need to just look harder.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: Boppity604]
    #722638 - 07/04/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It seems there really is a shortage of LSD in the US. All my buddys that love the stuff can't get it. And alot of shroomerites on this board say they can't find it anywhere. What state do you live in if you don't mind me asking. Also to the original poster don't give up hope yet. There have been times in the past where I thought I would never see sweet lucy again but much to my surprise she showed up again. Just stay in the loop with all your friends that used to be able to get it and one day you will probably see it again and when you do horde that shit!! Also for your mushrooms trips have you tried ginger? Some people on this board seem to think that works good also try smoking a little bit of pot its supposed to ease nausea too. Im sorry to hear about your dilema.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Anonymous

#723228 - 07/04/02 06:57 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You're right abou tthe Acid shortage, in my State it is next to impossible to find.
As for getting sick, are you fasting befoire a trip?

If you are, then I suggest try going the oposite way, and have some food with the shrooms, This may help aid in digestion, although slow down the onset of trip.
I am not able to eat shrooms w/o food, so I will mix them with cashews, or some type of peanut, and eat them that way.

A friend of mine used to gut a snickers bar, laod it with shrooms, and stick it back together, then freeze it for later. He'd walk down the street, and munch the bar with no problems .
If however you are allergic to shrooms, there isnt much you can do about it, and it is possible to 'become' allergic to a food, even if you ahve eaten it before for years, and it never bothered you.
I hope thats not the case.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #724065 - 07/05/02 02:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You should look into buying some Ginger capsules. I went shrooming again tonight, and last time I got really bad nausea, however this time I took some ginger pills, and no problems at all. Still felt a little nausea, but it really didn't become overwhelming. I took one capsule before I started munching, 1 half way through munching, and 1 when I had finished and didn't encounter any really nasty nausea
So don't give up. Try fasting, if you haven't.

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: Sheepish]
    #724196 - 07/05/02 05:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Its cause of broke ass bitches that theres no acid. There was fixin to be about 800 hits goin around but nobody wanted to buy vials and Noones going to sell 800 hits indavidually. Its around if you have about 2,000 to spend on the crystal. Man that sucks getting sick off shrooms. Is it a different strain? I dont know if that would do anything. Try to eat on a empty, half empty or a full stomach to see if thats the problem. Were you staring at anything bright and complex that could have made you sick? Thats weird

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: resin]
    #724307 - 07/05/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

4 kids at my friends party last night dosed on acid. I didnt know them but they looked like they where tripping. Everyone was trying to get some off of them but thhey said that they couldnt get no more.

Seams it is still around, just not in the quantity that it was years ago.

Sounds like you have mental thing with shrooms. You may have a thought stuck that. These things make you sick. I know how mind loops are on psychadelics. Is it somthing you worry about a lot until it happens?

I have a friend like that.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (07/05/02 07:48 AM)

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: baraka]
    #724782 - 07/05/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I can get acid fairly easily, blotters or vials. It seems there is no acid shortage in Canada because everyone i know can get it if they try. If your really up to it make a trip to Toronto, cid is everywhere there

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

OfflineCopelandia
Stranger
Re: To overcome shroom sickness [Re: Fd3000]
    #724975 - 07/05/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I was in the same position as you several months ago. I never had a problem with nausea and then suddenly I started getting sick ocasionaly, then more often untill I was puking everytime I ate them. I was determined to find a way around this because I found it to be a very unpleasent way of beggining a trip. I found several solutions that work for me.

1.Ginger- This worked good for me.
2.Tea- Worked the first two times I tried it.
3.Walking- This is my favorite method. If you like tripping outdoors than this comes naturally. Keeps your mind off your stomach and works every time.

I used to try lying down on my back for the first hour but this became an agonizing mental battle once the mushrooms kicked in. Fighting the urge for an hour than puking anyways.

OfflineMr_Chie
Stranger
    #726201 - 07/06/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just smoke a fat spliff right before they kick in. It always takes the edge off..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder