Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I want to try to leave Reno.
    #7226099 -

Dealing with a lot of shit lately. One of my big problems is this girl who tried dating me and cheated on me with a few guys, including one of my friends. Now I used a condom and pulled out, and he blew his load inside of her, but when he found out she might be knocked up he left for Wisconsin.

I don't want to deal with this shit either, because I feel betrayed and disrespected, plus I'm not big on charity, so I don't care to help her with a child that's not mine. Call it a dickhole move, but she's 32 and I'm 21, I don't think that type of responsibility should be all on my shoulders, or any at all.

Anyway, the anxiety is causing me to lose sleep and not eat properly too, so I'm figuring, it's time to relocate and get out of this place. I'm tired of the desert anyway, I've always hated it.

I'm thinking of washington in the next 6 months. Any good coastal suggestions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Maverick]
    #7226109 -

:fuckthatslut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Atheist]
    #7226147 -

Colorado is nice this time


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Atheist]
    #7226150 -

Sounds good man. CT, PA, NY,.. it's all good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: mkc]
    #7226171 -

Well I figure this fall I'll plan out a roadtrip to travel around Norcal, Oregon, and Washington, and check out different houses and stuff for rent that are on the market.  Does anyone want to hit the road with me as well who lives in those areas or would want to offer a place to chill for a night or so?

Also, in 6 months, I may want to get a house, so if someone wants to chill for awhile to see if we can be roommates that would be chill too. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Maverick]
    #7226343 -

Don't let some girl force you to move. Reno should be a big enough place that you can live your life without having to deal with her on a day to day basis. Odds are its not your kid if she really is pregnant, so don't sweat it. And definitely don't run away from something so potentially harmless (i.e. she's not pregnant), that would be pathetic. Be a man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: adrug]
    #7226383 -

adrug said:
Reno should be a big enough place that you can live your life without having to deal with her on a day to day basis.



Ironically, Reno is the "biggest little city on earth".

adrug said:
Be a man!



Exactly.  Run the fuck away.  :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7227347 -

Also, I should throw out there that for the past 2 years I've been set on moving away to washington or somewhere in the next couple of years.  I need to explore and find somewhere happy. :smile:

(The girl is just like a 5% reason)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Maverick]
    #7227510 -

thats not dickhole DRT.... thats called respectable. dont you DARE help that slut with that fuckers kid.

i had a very similar situation with my last relationship, after 3 years together i just started to figure out how much of a dirty whore she was, fucked all sorts of guys, including one of my best friends. the only difference is, she never got pregnant, i wish that whore did, so i could get a paternity test and tell her to go fuck herself.

leave that bitch out to dry.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7227525 -

oh and hey, why not come down here to the sunshine state where weve got everything from every race under the sun, every sexuality, all the hurricanes you can handle, oh and did i mention 100% humidity and 100+ degree summers??

youll love it :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #7227551 -

I'm looking for a mild climate, not a steam cooker. :wink:

Nah I've never been good with hot humidity, so I'll probably stick with the chillier PNW. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: Maverick]
    #7227587 -

I live in the WA area kinda near Seattle. It's nice I love it! The shroomies are great over here too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I want to try to leave Reno. [Re: AJ4U]
    #7228391 -

What the fuck?? Your avatar is crazy, I wish I could do that!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* reno 911 (burning man)it's on tonight!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,847 20 07/14/10 07:18 PM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* burning man on reno 911? mikeytro 564 3 07/23/07 08:30 PM
by mikeytro
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 12:22 AM
by Jared
* 13% of girls at one Ohio high school are pregnant RandalFlagg 1,417 11 08/23/05 10:08 PM
by Wysefool
* Pregnant MEN........... niteowl 1,365 9 03/09/05 06:33 PM
by Locus
* friend is pregnant.... Madtowntripper 1,257 10 04/15/05 12:23 AM
by DK1
* Going to Washington DC tomorow delta9 506 3 12/20/04 03:08 PM
by delta9
* Hitchiking to Washington schmektron 430 0 10/03/04 04:17 PM
by schmektron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
763 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.