Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
burning man on reno 911?
    #7215394 -

I was talking to a coworker today about burning man and he mentioned seeing it on reno 911
I thought I have seen most of the episodes and dont remember watching one that involved a burning man-like festival
maybe the movie? haven't seen it
I looked it up on youtube and nothing
is this man lying or am I mistaken?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: burning man on reno 911? [Re: mikeytro]
    #7215481 -

Nah it's a really funny episode. They dress up in ridiculous costumes and end up getting lost and into all sorts of hilarious circumstances as usual.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: burning man on reno 911? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7215525 -

yeah it's a older episode...
they dress up like crazy cross dressers almost and head to the dessert to try to find the crazy party in the dessert, but I believe they run into some cops from that district and due to there costumes they had no ID to show them so they try to run away...its pretty funny!!!!


--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: burning man on reno 911? [Re: superbob57]
    #7215529 -

:lol: thats awesome
I need to watch it


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* reno 911 (burning man)it's on tonight!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,847 20 07/14/10 07:18 PM
by SouthernGulfStyle
* Reno 911 Miami TrancedShroom 526 9 03/05/07 09:02 PM
by Boom
* Cop gets really stoned on weed he confiscated and calls 911 - FULL VERSION JunkFood 1,779 11 07/20/07 01:44 PM
by Richii
* Amazing 9/11 footage: "911 Eyewitness" most watch if skeptic.
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 6,782 40 01/21/09 10:31 PM
by truekimbo2
* burning man king_cobra 979 19 05/22/06 06:27 AM
by Phychotron
* just got back from watching an SUV burn to the ground, called 911 ZippoZM 817 10 08/28/05 11:51 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* FahrenHYPE 911
( 1 2 3 all )
onetime 2,818 51 12/02/04 03:44 PM
by Vvellum
* Burning Man Celebration... Tippinthru 576 4 09/09/05 03:02 PM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
564 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.