Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Check out my bong, I made it!
    #7213686 -



This is my bong I made.



I used that tupperware container, a short bit of pvc, a pvc elbow, electrical tape, hotel shampoo bottle, hotel shampoo cap (for the screen), and a rubber stopper.



That's an inside view looking down through the mouth, you can see how I heated up the tupperware plastic with my lighter, and pushed the pvc pipe through with the rubber stopper, and it's watertight.



Here's a close-up.




You can see the shampoo bottle and cap here, I left my hotel with about 40 of those.





Another angle.



Forgot to rotate this one, oops. However you can see how I made the peice, and wrapped it in electrical tape to keep it dry.


Please tell me what you think!

I'm very proud of myself, this is the first bong I've ever made and I like it a lot!

Post your home-made bongs and pipes as well.


--------------------
"mtv makes me wanna smoke crack
fall out of the window and I'm never comin back
mtv makes me wanna get high
can't get a ride no matter how I try
and everything's perfect
and everything's bright
and everyone's perky
and everyone's uptight
I love those videos
I watch 'em all day........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7213771 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7213774 -

To be honest, it is very lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7213780 -

IMO the chamber is too big, you should try a powerade/gatorade bottle.

that's too much oxygen in there, i cam see it causing a bit of coughing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7213789 -

Plastic bongs generally suck...but I've been there, made my share of bongs/pipes :smirk:

Try building this one....it's called The Death Star:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: indica]
    #7213792 -

No coughing, very smooth smoke.


--------------------
"mtv makes me wanna smoke crack
fall out of the window and I'm never comin back
mtv makes me wanna get high
can't get a ride no matter how I try
and everything's perfect
and everything's bright
and everyone's perky
and everyone's uptight
I love those videos
I watch 'em all day........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7213835 -

id rather roll a joint than smoke out of that thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: trendal]
    #7213876 -

how the fuck does that thing even work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: indica]
    #7213955 -

I thought it was pretty self explanatory...


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: trendal]
    #7213963 -

Yummie I like the plastic taste. :crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: trendal]
    #7214070 -

i tried to figure it out by loking at it but its just to complicated for my tiny little brain



so i watched this video to make me feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7214182 -

Different, but its your first try.
Years ago, I made ceramic bongs in class, and also
made a few bamboo ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: trendal]
    #7214421 -

trendal said:
Plastic bongs generally suck...but I've been there, made my share of bongs/pipes :smirk:

Try building this one....it's called The Death Star:




I can't make heads or tails of that... is it a bong or an engine? :strokebeard:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7214450 -

it's a good start, soon you can progress to more advanced projects like the honey bear or the hello kitty


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: indica]
    #7214725 -

do you know how a bong works?

like that.


--------------------
"mtv makes me wanna smoke crack
fall out of the window and I'm never comin back
mtv makes me wanna get high
can't get a ride no matter how I try
and everything's perfect
and everything's bright
and everyone's perky
and everyone's uptight
I love those videos
I watch 'em all day........"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7214774 -

Here's a homemade one I made-



The whole thing is pretty much PVC except for the bowl, the optional carb, and the sucking tube (oh and the electrical tape). At the top you can see the glass bowl which fits perfectly into the PVC stem, which make it act like a slide out bong. There is an optional carb on the side, where you see the brass. The cap unscrews so if you don't want to bother with the slide there you go, but it's always capped because I prefer slides. The top is removable so that you can add ice. It isn't shown but the coolest part of this bong is the diffuser PVC stem. Here is another shot where you can get a better idea of how big it is, and check out my glass at the same time :thumbup:.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7214977 -

Prisoner#1 said:
it's a good start, soon you can progress to more advanced projects like the honey bear or the hello kitty





hello kitty?  :nono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: InsaneMaryJane]
    #7215010 -

this should be called the MuGuyver Thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: drSE]
    #7215209 -

This is a bong i made on the weekend whilst up snowboarding. It utilises everything i had in my car at the time, because it was late and i didnt have access to anything else.

The chambers are little M&M containers, my friends rubber cement is the red stuff used to seal the tubes. I used a tube to store a lighter (everyone knows how much it sucks when you cant find a lighter, so i solved this problem :smile: ). The red lever is the shotty hole, up for closed, down for open. And the little white thing on the string is the stoker to clean out the cone after a bowl. I was munted at the time, hence why it is quite abstract, but it smokes well and i like it :smile:



--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Check out my bong, I made it! [Re: goodfryfinn]
    #7215221 -

nice job, notorious! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* BONG IS DONE!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,494 25 06/04/04 11:05 PM
by trippysmurf
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka
* Bong Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
tokewl4aname 5,534 26 09/21/08 10:26 PM
by RRhoads
* hydrogen peroxide question ImYourSpedFriend 1,310 11 01/09/04 10:49 PM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* Hydrogen Car Modification < $50 USD! socratesmind 766 3 08/28/04 11:43 AM
by TM
* Post your biggest/ best bong!
( 1 2 3 all )
kronnyQ 8,584 45 08/02/17 12:01 PM
by Herbologist
* i just built a laser-bong
( 1 2 all )
ninetynine 5,647 27 11/07/03 07:55 AM
by seraphim
* Tha New BoNg !! Natural2me 2,223 16 03/19/03 07:56 PM
by infidelGOD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,850 topic views. 7 members, 141 guests and 69 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.