Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Viveka]
    #7162968 -

I prefer seen.  :ohwell:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: DieCommie]
    #7164573 -

Seen is perfectly acceptable in the past participle form. Otherwise, saying "I seen a movie..." is like saying "I eaten a sandwich yesterday" or "I done a favor for a friend" or "I spoken with my old friend recently".

Do you prefer these abuses of verbs as well?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Skunk420]
    #7164583 -

Skunk420 said:
Forcing someone to drink draino right before they killed them, and how about all the killers that raped people before they ate thier bodies?



personally i like the people who kill first and then rape

also prison guards are clearly defined sociopaths LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Viveka]
    #7164590 -

Viveka said:
Seen is perfectly acceptable in the past participle form. Otherwise, saying "I seen a movie..." is like saying "I eaten a sandwich yesterday" or "I done a favor for a friend" or "I spoken with my old friend recently".



And isn't correcting grammar on an internet message board like trying to fight back the world's oceans with a bucket?

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but the phrase "best use of time" comes to mind...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Asante]
    #7164616 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
I just think some people are just straight up evil, and they dont care about a human life, as long as they get what they want.



You're right, take a look at this description, which fits about 1-4 in every 100 people:

Quote:
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV, currently DSM-IV-TR), a widely used manual for diagnosing mental and behavioral disorders, defines antisocial personality disorder as a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:
.
1. failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
2. deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
3. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
4. irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
5. reckless disregard for safety of self or others
6. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain steady work or honor financial obligations
7. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another





Form a picture of a person who is like this, at all times. If you take away the academic political correctness, this is actually a clinical description of people we up to a century ago would've called Evil.

It was these people who set up the concentration camps, and threw live babies in the crematorium ovens for amusement. It is these people who commit most chronic violent crime. Terrorizing their collegues at work, being a complete ass in the pub, beating their wife and kids at home.

Most of the things that makes one wonder "how can a human being do such a thing?" aren't really committed by human beings, but by psychopaths, a predator on the human species. Specific intent to do evil. Delighting in the suffering of others. No conscience, no remorse.

Like we on a reasonable day are filled with benignness, they are filled with incomprehensible hate as their natural state. Most are merely assholes, but all feel a pull towards increasing negative behaviors.

We live in a time of Science, but in the era of Religion the label "Evil" covered it pretty accurately.



Hehe, you remind me of how bush speaks about al-queda.


--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Economist]
    #7164631 -

You know, I was just wondering about thsee FBI's claims for most wanted like "A $100,000 reward was offered by the FBI."

do they actually pay people who find these criminals? what are actually the guidelines to this shit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Economist]
    #7164638 -

Well, i spend a significant amount of time posting or reading posts on The Shroomery, so by that fact alone you can see I'm not making very good use of my time in general. I could be working on starting my own business or writing music or communicating with people I actually know in real life instead, so if one of the posts I create causes someone to reconsider their improper use of the English language, thus lending to the overall accuracy and aesthetic quality of communication in general, I consider that time well spent.

Hell, if I'm going to spend time here, I'd rather work toward communicating with people accurately, rather than having discussion with people who speak like my fifth grade gym teacher. That being said, please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes you perceive in the information I attempt to impart, whether it be grammatical error, logical oversight, blatant misinformation or any other gross or subtle abuse of language, facts, or things in general.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Crystal G]
    #7164640 -

Crystal G said:
You know, I was just wondering about thsee FBI's claims for most wanted like "A $100,000 reward was offered by the FBI."

do they actually pay people who find these criminals? what are actually the guidelines to this shit?



So, if I'm not mistaken, they *do* pay out, but a common restriction is: you have to give information that leads to a conviction. Sometimes, if the person is an escaped con, or someone else who they strongly believe to be guilty, they'll pay out only for information directly leading to apprehension, but in the case of a crime with no suspects, they usually make a conviction the end requirement.

And of course we all know that convictions often take YEARS to obtain...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Economist]
    #7164682 -

I just looked up the name of one of my friends from high school who is charged for homicide of his own kid (i think?) and got woozy reading this list: http://www.orangecountyda.com/docs/cases_01-17-06.pdf

O_o;  :thumbdown:  :cuckoo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: Crystal G]
    #7164706 -

LMAO while reading through that list i found another one of my friends in high school:

"Costa Mesa resident charged with felony thefts for defrauding victims who were selling X-boxes on eBay."

lmaooooooooooooo hahaahahahahah thats so him thats not even funny

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7164924 -

I remember a similar thing happening around the 2000.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7512370.stm

...it is Columbia though.

They called it a necklace bomb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: DieCommie]
    #7166303 -

DieCommie said:
I prefer seen.  :ohwell:



You prefer seen where it's totally wrong and sounds totally out of place?

I seen a good movie last night.

I saw a good movie last night.

Correct use of the word seen:

I've seen many good movies.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: JunkFood]
    #7180981 -

Quote:
According to law enforcement reports, Wells was meeting people he thought were his accomplices, including Barnes. Wells participated in the planning for the robbery; he had been told the bomb was going to be fake[1] and he was to claim that three black men forced the bomb on him and tell police he was a hostage.[2]

At the radio tower Wells, for the first time, learned that the device was real. He wrestled with the men and tried to scamper away, but one of them fired a gun, causing Wells to stop. They gave him an oddly shaped cane, which was actually a gun, and told him to use it if he found trouble at the bank.



Wikipedia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7181492 -

DrCamacho89 said:
That explosion is ridiculous. No one believes that's real, right?



It's real. Aired on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/07/15/sanchez.pizza.bomber.cnn

More proof:



Offscreen detonation:




--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Edited by JunkFood (07/15/07 11:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7181744 -

More complete explosion attached


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Edited by JunkFood (09/12/07 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: One of the strangest murders in American history [Re: DieCommie]
    #7181763 -

i wonder if they ate a delicious pizza while they killed that guy . thatd be truly evil :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fellow Americans - Police Road Blocks - Mandatory Searches?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Silven 11,641 80 11/25/04 08:05 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Some say Americans can't handle "the rudest standup comedian in the UK" AsanteM 486 14 05/07/21 09:47 AM
by druqs
* Native Americans
( 1 2 3 all )
Organic 5,245 43 06/21/05 06:37 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Russia?s Biggest Spammer Brutally Murdered in Apartment RandalFlagg 963 9 07/28/05 01:16 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* The History of the Shroomery. PrisonSong 2,416 7 05/03/05 06:52 PM
by PrisonSong
* What's the strangest thing you ever saw
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,838 41 12/08/03 07:43 PM
by notapillow
* I had the strangest dream.... Irijes 1,250 15 04/23/04 11:22 AM
by taco
* My Exclusive comparison of french culture and american culture
( 1 2 3 all )
exclusive58 7,137 52 02/24/05 05:14 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,792 topic views. 3 members, 26 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.