Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice
    #714945 - 07/01/02 03:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i didnt know what forum would be the best, but this forum seems the most appropriate.

im working on a mushroom cultivation pamphlet, the front has information about the lifecycle of a shroom, the inside is the pf-tek, and a drying tek, and on the back there is moes outdoor tek. i have some links to shroomery, lilshopofspores, shroomworks, drbluethumbs and lilguy... i plan to put this around the city/campus in my area.

any advice or thoughts?

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycelium
THC Junkie
Male
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: goatywoaty]
    #714972 - 07/01/02 04:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Doesn't sound like the brightest idea to me. Cultivation of magic mushrooms is illegal and if the wrong people get a hold of it they will be pointed to this site and many others that you said in your post. I personally think that all of this is not exactly supposed to be open to the "public".
That's just my opinion

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: goatywoaty] * 1
    #715046 - 07/01/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I discussed this with my cat, and he tends to agree with Mycelium. This is an illegal hobby, and I think that the reason a lot more people aren't busted for doing it is that it takes a certain amount of intelligence and attention to detail to research all the things necessary to do it. Those two qualities are also the things that keep people from getting caught.
When he first started this hobby, my cat thought it might be a good idea to teach the wonderful things he had learned to his alleycat friends. After long periods of thought, however, he concluded that he would feel responsible if they were incapable of keeping everything on the down low and got arrested for it. Perhaps he's a cynic, but he just didn't have enough faith in the ability of the local alleycats to not make their affairs public.
My cat does believe in the spread of this information, but I think that it ought to be restricted to people who are actively looking for it (like here at the Shroomery). I also think that the reason more people aren't caught doing this is that your local police officers probably don't have the first clue of what to look for. Making the information so public also gives them the info needed to catch people.

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Offlinebumboclot
Stranger
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: FanaTEK]
    #715056 - 07/01/02 05:13 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

well spoken fana

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: bumboclot]
    #715160 - 07/01/02 06:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers to Fana, I couldn't agree more.
What is your motivation in creating these pamhplets?

OfflineMycelium
THC Junkie
Male
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: Frog31337]
    #715184 - 07/01/02 06:52 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just posted again to agree with Fana, since his post was a little more intelligent and explained more than my own. I know some of you may not care or know anything about this, BUT, the rave scene was also ruined because of the spread of information about it to the public. And as we all know, the majority of the 'public' are ignorant morons. The shroomery is a good place for people who WANT to learn about the cultivation of mushrooms because you actually have to search for it. It's not really just sitting there for all to see, as a pamphlet left lying around a city would be. I know where the person who first posted this is coming from, you may just want to spread the information you have learned to other people. But that is what the shroomery and many other websites about this topic are made for.

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: Mycelium]
    #715221 - 07/01/02 07:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ive spoken to a few people. i guess in my stupor i really didnt acknowledge that side of our predicament. i have decided to not put em out, rather give them to people that i meet that would benefit from the information if they already dont know it or whatnot.

thanks for the advice

--------------------
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

OfflineMycelium
THC Junkie
Male
    #715241 - 07/01/02 07:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yes thats a better idea. Instead of making them for random people to see, make them and give them to people you some-what trust and you think would benefit from your pamphlet. But, the more people who know about our hobby, the easier it will be for law enforcement agencies to know what to look for...

OfflineFanaTEK
Slave to theShroom

#715250 - 07/01/02 07:53 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

All this being said, I'd still be interested in seeing a copy of what you've produced. Can you scan it and send it up here?

FanaTEK

--------------------
Read the FAQ!
Read !

Offlinetjc1027
myco-luvr
    #716762 - 07/01/02 08:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You do realize that just possessing a pamphlet of this nature owuld be ILLEGAL. have you ever heard of CONSPIRACY. I would not recommend having thse pamphlets on you at any time.

Just my opinion though

tjc1027

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #716846 - 07/01/02 08:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for not doing this. This hobby should be kept quite in order to perserve the proper community that we have here. I think the most responsible and intelligent growers come from people who have tripped a few times and their curiosity question them where the mushrooms came from and soon enough they have 12 PF jars in their incubator Really, some people are too dumb for their own good and will only ruin this for all of us...

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: tjc1027]
    #717340 - 07/02/02 05:22 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

mr tjc1027,
well yeah it would be illegle if i had it on my persons but then again so would my bowl, my weed, and whatever esel they deem illegle. i could care less if it is illeagle or not, except in the fact of keeping dl. i forgot to factor that part in before i spoke, but for those of you who want to see the pamphlet or maybe use it or whatever, ill put it up here once i figure out how (lol @ me!!!)

--------------------

InvisibleShaw

#717351 - 07/02/02 05:35 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

What would you even hope to gain by such a pamphlet? A police crackdown on mushrooms? the shroomery being shut down? If people arn't looking for the information,m they shouldn't have it. All we need is this to end up on the news. for the love of christ, man, don't be stupid.

--------------------

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: Shaw]
    #717875 - 07/02/02 10:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

for the love of christ,...

personally i dont have any love for christ

man, don't be stupid.

i didnt realize asking advice before acting wsa being stupid.

i apologize.

}:)

--------------------

InvisibleShaw

#718147 - 07/02/02 01:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

sorry, just wanted to make sure you didn't do it. more for yourself than anyone. if you hand those out to strangers you'll get picked up for sure. they'll search and seaze.

--------------------

Invisiblecheesenoonions
??????????????

#718192 - 07/02/02 02:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I think shaw is right, a police crackdown or new association like Mothers Against Shroom Eating is probably all that will come of these pamphlets. You may also get vendors in trouble and possibly lead to spores becoming illegal. If we think there are narcs on this forum now........... Plus, where i live, officers don't look for things like that. They are looking for things that are obvious, (like pipes, papers, burnt spoons, needles) if they see canning jars and rubbermaid bins they have no clue, so it's good to keep it that way. Anyway, I think that the shroomery and related sites are analogous to shrooms. They are always there, waiting to teach you something. It's just a matter of who is going to learn. On a side note, I can appreciate the attitude you have about "whatever they deem illegal" , but if you don't take "them" seriously, you end up in "their" prisons. "They" can ruin your life and plans for future employement. Be safe.

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: cheesenoonions]
    #724212 - 07/05/02 05:55 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

shaw - i wasnt going to hand them out , but thanks
cheesenyou - this is very true.

sometimes it sucks tho, cuase im not sure if someone is sincere, or just trip happy. its hard to tell with all these nuts in the world.

--------------------

Edited by goatywoaty (07/05/02 05:56 AM)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: tjc1027]
    #724217 - 07/05/02 06:05 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

>You do realize that just possessing a pamphlet of this nature owuld be ILLEGAL.

I don?t thinks so. Information is (mostly at least) still legal today.
Following this logic it would be illegal to posess the Mushroom Cultivator from Paul Stamets and his other books?

InvisibleStrophariaShaman
Headwind

Loc: Holland
Re: mushroom cultivation pamhplet - advice [Re: Anno]
    #4935193 - 11/14/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

It is my opinion that this pastime is for those who have the substance to discover, understand and perform it. Your want to spread information is respectable, but those who indeed would profit are those who have the consciousness to find it themselves. All others, more likely than not, would either waste the knowledge, spread gutter science as fact in order to impress, or worst of all attract attention where it is unneeded. I have noticed the same train of thought in all previous posts, I hope you will take heed.

--------------------
a wall is just a wall
and nothing more at all
it can be broken down

All posts by this user, whether inquiry or statement, are completely fictitious and for enterainment purposes only.

*I am not a shaman, just someone who was really full of himself when he picked his name*

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck