Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
what the hell ticketmaster!
    #7171994 -

I go to buy a $40 ticket, right? that's a high price for a show anyway, right? I can barely afford it!

then I get to the billing page:

Item Charge
Tickets (Daft Punk) 
ADULT US $40.00 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) - US $2.00 x 1
Total Convenience Charge(s) - US $9.10 x 1
Order Processing Charge(s) US $4.55
TicketFast Delivery -  US $2.50


TOTAL CHARGES US $58.15

:crankey:

Ten dollars for a convenience charge? That's not very convenient at all.

I can't afford a $60 daft punk ticket! I'm gonna bike down to the QFC and see if I can't bypass this convenient robbery.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what the hell ticketmaster! [Re: lukeboots]
    #7172074 -

Yeah, ticketmaster will always fuck ya. I hate them. I wish there was a decent alternative, but there really isnt'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what the hell ticketmaster! [Re: lukeboots]
    #7172195 -

Ticketmaster's a gyp. If my band becomes big I'll create a new ticket selling medium without the shit charges.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what the hell ticketmaster! [Re: lukeboots]
    #7172218 -

where are you seeming them?

I'm seeing them at lollapalooza...bought a day pass for the first day. 80 bucks!
although the lineup is pretty good


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what the hell ticketmaster! [Re: mikeytro]
    #7172313 -

I'm seeing them at the WaMu theater here in Seattle (w/ the Rapture!). My face will be thoroughly danced off if I'm gettin' suckered into a $60 ticket.

Thanks for the sympathy you guys. I just wanted to "vocalize" my discontent here. I mean, why not just out-right say: Ticket, with additional charges, $58. None of this "ooh, $40, ahhhhhh.. 58!?" nonsnes.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what the hell ticketmaster! [Re: lukeboots]
    #7172401 -

They don't call it the TicketMASTER for no reason.

Bitches own some tickets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Want to kill Ticketmaster rawtoxic 1,077 7 01/17/06 10:35 AM
by rawtoxic
* Ticketmaster's lottery system sucks...but I still scored Radiohead tickets! OneMoreRobot3021 1,272 2 05/05/06 08:50 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Dear StubHub, FrontGate Tickets, TicketMaster......
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 3,177 33 03/10/11 07:03 PM
by McTwist
* wow fuck ticketmaster
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 2,830 24 04/22/06 04:58 PM
by OMniversal
* Fuck StubHub, TicketMaster, et al
( 1 2 all )
sonamdrukpa 3,095 34 09/25/12 07:37 PM
by sonamdrukpa
* I despise Ticketmaster's TicketFast (Print your own tickets) feature. OneMoreRobot3021 3,470 15 06/15/07 07:35 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Oh Noes! Ticketmaster and Live Nation announce they want to merge! jewunit 803 13 02/10/09 07:10 PM
by Phish_Dude
* Cancelling ticketmaster? TODAY 905 9 10/27/07 10:48 AM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
575 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 65 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.