Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
"In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana
    #7132044 -

"The medical use of marijuana is examined from every side of a very complex issue with this documentary that charts the suffering of four chronically ill patients whose reliance on the illegal drug as a pain killer is in jeopardy due to federal anti-narcotic legislation. Reform organizations, prohibitionist groups, politicians, drug war critics, scientists, and celebrities all get their say in this fascinating analysis."

Airtimes:

Monday, July 9 8:30 P.M.
Wednesday, July 11 8:30 P.M.
Sunday, July 15 3:45 P.M.
Tuesday, July 17, 2:30 P.M.
Tuesday, July 17, Midnight


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7132065 -

When is Weeds gonna be on again?

Oh and it isn't that complex of a issue if you know why they made it illegal to begin with, and why it is still illegal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: Rahie]
    #7132087 -

Damn, I got HBO!;-(

I'm a Bill Maher man myself. I'm sure I'll see it though.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7132211 -

Looks interesting, I'll be sure to check it out...

Now I just have to figure out if I have Showcase. Haven't watched TV in ages. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: Richii]
    #7132218 -

Richii said:
Now I just have to figure out if I have Showcase. Haven't watched TV in ages. :smirk:



It's Showtime, not Showcase... You'd be searching for days. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7132522 -

RoosterCogburn said:
It's Showtime, not Showcase... You'd be searching for days. :smile:



Hahaha oh my... indeed I would. Thanks. :grin:

Edited by Richii (07/05/07 01:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: Richii]
    #7142656 -

Just bumping this so people can plan their Monday evenings accordingly. (Or program their dang TiVos.)


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7142790 -

sweet!

i just set the thing to record it!

thanx OMR Id of never even seen it.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (07/07/07 04:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: sui]
    #7148881 -

Another bump - it airs tomorrow night.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7148980 -

Somebody record it so us internationals can watch :cool:

Edited by deXtrous (07/08/07 11:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: deXtrous]
    #7148996 -

i cant find the channel. :frown: i dont think i have it. is it on basic timewarner cable?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #7150235 -

It's on one of the premium movie channels - Showtime.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7150240 -

I won't be able to watch it because I don't have a TV that gets any channels due to the fact that I don't watch television. But somebody tell me how it goes, because it does look interesting.:D:heart:

BlackieRL:flaming:


--------------------
BlackieRL:flaming:
BRL:flaming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: blackroselove]
    #7152060 -

Just a couple of bumps left before it comes on. :grin:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7159805 -

By the way, this really kind of sucked. THe lobbyist from the Marijuana Policy Project was a complete TOOL, reminded me of a cross between Doogie Howser and Theo Epstein.

This documentary was absolutely weak compared to Waiting to Inhale.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: "In Pot We Trust" - Showtime documentary on Medical Marijuana [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7159986 -

I just watched it last night on inDemand. I haven't seen waiting to inhale yet, maybe i'll do that tonight. but i really felt for the sick people who use marijuana to treat their ailments. I thought one of the really effective points in the whole thing was when you saw the stuttering mother from Kansas smoke, how quickly her ticks and stutter went away. she spoke with so much ease. i thought the documentary did a good job of making the DEA and the DFA look pretty darn stupid. in my opinion their arguments were far weaker than those for medical marijuana.

I still can't believe that one politician who just kept repeating "There is no such thing as medical marijuana." that's all that moron had to say?

The documentary kinda depressed me as most documentaries about unjust laws in america do. it just makes me realize how stupid the people in charge really are. how ignorant and unwilling they are to listen to people.

ok i'm off to work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* medical marijuana vote THIS WEEK Infrared 1,069 4 07/06/04 11:11 AM
by Infrared
* Medicinal Marijuana - HELPPPP Delyrium 1,719 15 11/15/04 07:42 PM
by Its Pat
* Pot and mental health
( 1 2 all )
Discordja 4,822 21 11/27/02 05:24 AM
by mr_kite
* Anyone using marijuana for medicinal purposes?
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,852 27 09/23/04 10:52 AM
by tripndicular
* my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government.
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 7,263 50 01/08/09 03:25 PM
by Ripple
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,355 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.