Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need projector advice
    #7137953 -

I know this thread should probably be in the science and technology forum, but I would like to get some replies this week since there are about 2 people that actually respond in that forum.

So, I am an audio guy, not a video guy. I am looking to try and spice up my venue, because while we have a great sounding room and system, we are lacking in visual aesthetics.
For example, all I got is 6 par cans on 2 cheap dimmer packs, and they are only for lighting the stage, not accentuating ebb and flows in music and tone.
While I havent quite gotten the budget for purchasing a projector figured out, lets just say it is about 1000 bucks.

Now, here is something I was looking at, and from the customer reviews, the only thing I can find that is bad about it, is that it doesnt have a DVI port.
Now, how important is a DVI port? I know it comes with some connections for computers, and not completely sure if it has HD capabilities though, which is something I would like.... especially if I am going to buy this myself and play Playstation 3 on that bitch!

http://reviews.pricegrabber.com/projectors/m/10027670/

but anyway.... share the knowledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Future of XBox and Playstation (THEY ARE DOOMED!!!)
( 1 2 all )
DarkFluFFy 3,923 20 04/13/06 10:08 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,249 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* FF7 and FFXI for Playstation 3 Octavius 1,022 10 04/25/06 11:11 PM
by recalcitrant
* Liquid Light Projector??? MindExpansi0n 3,021 8 01/18/06 11:44 AM
by MindExpansi0n
* I got a Playstation 2 for free...recommend awesome games to me.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,738 44 10/17/05 03:59 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* PLAYSTATION 3!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
KrazieH8er 2,586 35 12/24/03 09:54 AM
by djd586
* Female advice needed... Sterile 4,094 19 11/05/02 11:23 PM
by Morphrying
* Virgin Needs Advice!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
southerngirl05 11,643 147 12/19/05 09:18 AM
by mediman0078

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
350 topic views. 7 members, 10 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.