Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7127694 -

Being polite to your guests is a far cry from letting people walk on you.

Quit focusing on the example, the point of it is, cell phones piss me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: moon_glue]
    #7128356 -

I hate when people have those ear piece fbi things and they are just standing there talking and your like "huh?". I always think there talking to me, I mean damn you can never tell if they are or not.


--------------------
TRIP Messiah

Sexy Devil Entertainment

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: moon_glue]
    #7129097 -

Cell phones are only as good as the hands they are put into.


--------------------
I just have names.
shit has been way busy, names have been flying out the door. No time for special name shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: shithead]
    #7129104 -

I was the very last person out of everyone i know to get one


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: moon_glue]
    #7129114 -

moon_glue said:
Being polite to your guests is a far cry from letting people walk on you.




If you sit there while your guest ignores you and talks on his phone for 45 minutes, you are being walked on.


Quote:
Quit focusing on the example, the point of it is, cell phones piss me off.



Quit focusing on the cell phone; it's the people using it that piss you off.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I fucking hate cell phones [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7129199 -

"the worst is when you take your girl out to eat and she refuses to stop texting people during the meal. "

--------------------

justin_thyme HAHAHAHA maybe she is just not interested... maybe she just agreed to get you off her back.

Or maybe i'm just grumpy this morning and being a complete arsehole.

:P You know i love you !


--------------------
~CognitiveShift

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate winter...
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 4,564 28 10/11/18 05:54 PM
by Envix
* Some of you pubbers who met Rahie, need to read this....
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 6,362 55 06/30/06 10:51 AM
by OneWhoHasSeen
* Big company fucking people over.. what can I do? Jared 2,373 15 02/14/04 11:38 PM
by RuNE
* What's wrong with my speakers?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 3,458 22 06/21/22 12:07 AM
by gamergod88
* Everyone seems to hate them but me
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 2,929 41 03/19/04 12:33 AM
by I_was_the_walrus
* Childrens games that teach hate.
( 1 2 3 all )
Frog31337 4,545 47 10/09/20 05:24 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Can i have your home phone number? ZippoZM 1,579 18 02/19/04 11:44 AM
by Seuss
* Fucking people that eat all of your fucking food MOTH 1,625 11 03/15/04 07:38 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,825 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.