Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Holy Motherboard Failure Batman!
    #7008355 -

As I hope some of you may have noticed, I haven't been around hardly at all since the beginning of May. Right around the time of finals, which was a very good time for it to happen, the motherboard and hard drive on my laptop failed. I don't know what the hell I did to make them both go out at the same time, but I couldn't even get windows to boot and then crash, I was stuck in my BIOS. Anyway, I sent my machine into the shop and they replaced both faulty parts because I still had 2 weeks left on my warranty. I just spend all of this weekend installing Linux, which I am now happy to say went quite well.

I have access to the internet and a few basic applications, but I am still working on sound and DVD playback. Oh well, I have a lot of time on my hands, and nothing better to do than dick around on my computer.

It's good to be back. :cheers:


--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Motherboard Failure Batman! [Re: NobodyCares]
    #7010850 -

What linux distro did you install?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HOLY FUCKING SHIT BATMAN.
( 1 2 all )
bf6 2,785 22 12/08/04 07:53 AM
by bf6
* Can't install modem Thin White Duke 871 4 04/26/05 08:46 AM
by BloodNOil
* Postng out of linux
( 1 2 all )
RoKiSdEaD 3,578 21 09/09/04 11:34 PM
by Vvellum
* linux and windows Cracka_X 1,459 17 04/20/07 08:41 AM
by AlCapwn
* Holy jumping cats, Batman! OneMoreRobot3021 898 14 12/19/05 01:17 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* holy ship shits batman, who painted the shack blue?? Perma 707 5 07/23/05 05:48 AM
by Phluck
* the Phychotrons Officaly Gonna start using Linux Thread
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 3,740 31 06/06/05 05:47 AM
by MAIA
* Gentoo Linux Rules All! FreedomFight 710 6 11/27/05 10:22 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
414 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 163 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.