Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What's up with picture uploads?
    #6985349 -

I upload the pic as usual, it gives me a line of code to copy and paste, so I copy the entire line of text and paste it. Nothing shows up when I submit the post or submit the PM. Any ideas?


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986482 -

Can you please give an example of the code which doesn't work for you? On the reply screen make sure to select "without UBBCode/HTML" from the drop-down menu so the code isn't interpreted. Thanks!

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986622 -

I don't even see a drop down menu, much less a "without UBBCode/HTML" option. I DO remember seeing this in the past however. I'm using vintage shroomery skin with FireFox 2.0.0.3 if that matters.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986644 -

[url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-22/050691489-049934754-thumb_hemp2.jpg][image]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-22/050691489-thumb_049934754-thumb_hemp2.jpg[/image][/url]


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986652 -

Ok well I guess I overlooked it the first time (:stoned:), but this still doesn't solve the problem apparently.  That code in my above post is pasted exactly as I saw it after uploading the image to my gallery, this is WITHOUT UBBCode/HTML enabled.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986786 -

Thank you for providing this additional information. The problem was caused by the name of the file; because it was originally a thumbnail image and contained 'thumb_' in the filename, it was confusing the parser. Fortunately, with the info you provided I was able to fix it. Note that in the example below, it doesn't create a hyperlink to the image because this particular image is already the same size as the thumbnail. However, if the image was larger than the thumbnail the link would work properly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's up with picture uploads? [Re: SuperD]
    #6986788 -

My hero :cheers:  I never would have guessed that was the problem, thanks much.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New image upload limits in effect - please read for important info!
( 1 2 3 all )
YthanA 13,590 45 07/17/08 11:58 AM
by Shroomism
* Picture upload problem
( 1 2 3 all )
weiliiiiiii 5,319 48 06/30/08 04:33 AM
by Learyfan
* Gallery and Picture Upload 40oz 1,300 9 07/05/04 03:37 PM
by Papaver
* HTML code for thumbnails of photos. Feelers 1,049 2 08/22/06 12:33 PM
by Krishna
* Testing multiple file selection and progress bar for image uploads
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
YthanA 31,183 94 10/09/13 07:18 PM
by jet li
* Deleting pictures that you've uploaded
( 1 2 3 all )
Oscuro_lobo 7,954 51 05/19/04 12:06 PM
by MetaShroom
* Trouble Uploading Pictures Deekay 472 0 03/08/10 06:18 AM
by Deekay
* issue with image thumbnails in chromium Krishna 650 7 07/13/10 09:43 PM
by Cactusdan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
829 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.