Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMindQuester

Loc: Oregon, USA
Re: Do these look contaminated (Pic 2 - 6)
    #69804 - 12/28/99 09:02 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

It's hard to tell with the coloration of the photos. If that green is real as it appears in the photos, I would think they were contaminated.

--------------------
My presence here, any of the words I read, or any of the words I write are for the specific purposes of researching a novel in progress.
There is a good Mindquester and a bad Mindquester.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoldmaverick
enthusiast
Re: Do these look contaminated (Pic 2 - 6) [Re: MindQuester]
    #69806 - 12/28/99 09:31 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Its hard to say, just by looking at it, the coloration seems out of place...
If those colors are true to life I would think that it is contamination of some sort,
it would help to mention whether there is some sort of odour that you can discern from the jars, sometimes the smell is a better giveaway, and can let you know the contamination much before you see any physical signs of it...
Peace,

------------------
Maverick shroomed@rediffmail.com
=====================
Psychedelia in India....
We arent there yet but ,
We are getting there !!!

Anonymous

#69807 - 12/29/99 09:00 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

The green in the image is due to the fact that I had to increase the compression in the jpg in order for it to be less that 20k in order to upload to the shroomery. I opened up a few jars and all I smell is a nice mushroom scent. The jars have not yet produced any primordia in-vitro and if someone could tell me if I should birth these babies sooner based on the amount of water I used would greatly be appreciated. They have been in there for at least a month now. I know the B+ strain will not primordiate inside the jar.

Anonymous

#69808 - 12/29/99 11:15 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

If the other sides of those jars look the same, they're fine.

ShroomGod

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains