Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948316 -

I said it before and I'll say it again, only a fool buries the Yankees in May. I made a hundred bucks on it 2 years ago and this year is even more ludicrous considering that there is no fucking way the pitcher injuries can continue at this rate. They're not done by a long shot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6948560 -

Nah, I don't think so either. They're off to a lousy start, but I would way rather be hot at the end of the season than the beginning. We'll just have to see what happens.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948584 -

Yep we got a few months to go. Hey how about that day Damon's having huh? 3 for 3 with a couple steals and a run. Not a bad day. Bet you're glad you made that trade.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948661 -

Holy shit, I can't believe they're leaving Wakefield in to get pounded like that, can you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6948683 -

zappaisgod said:
Yep we got a few months to go.  Hey how about that day Damon's having huh?  3 for 3 with a couple steals and a run.  Not a bad day.  Bet you're glad you made that trade.



Too bad he's on my bench :rolleyes:

I can understand them leaving Wakefield in there to finish out the 5th...they don't want to decimate our bullpen any more than necessary for the 1st game.


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948745 -

Liz said:
Too bad he's on my bench :rolleyes:





:shocked:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6948815 -

zappaisgod said:
Liz said:
Too bad he's on my bench :rolleyes:





:shocked:



Yeah.  I meant to put Damon in the utility spot and Varitek on my bench, since he's not playing, since Wakefield started today...must have not hit submit, because Tek is in my utility spot and Damon is on my bench :mad:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948817 -

And don't even get me started on my pitching line today....


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6948929 -

Yeah, I think I may have picked up a point there, assuming Suppan and Webb don't match you. A few other people probably grabbed some points as well. That was pretty nasty spanking.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6949002 -

God, the Sox are really just having a shitty game.  We can't do ANYTHING with men on base it seems.  :frown:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: Liz]
    #6949118 -

I poopooed the JD Drew deal because he always gets hurt. He's doing more damage now that he's healthy than he could ever do on the DL. I bet you wish he actually was injured now, 'cause he sure does suck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yankee Fans [Re: zappaisgod]
    #6949228 -

:rockon:

I hope they show a replay of the game on YES tonight. I didn't get to see it live.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Baseball playoffs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
Deadmaker 14,790 242 10/28/06 06:19 PM
by pfosterbilly
* Fox Baseball Coverage OneMoreRobot3021 1,413 11 08/22/06 07:13 AM
by Vvellum
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball - Preseason Trash-Talking and Trades
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
OneMoreRobot3021 31,369 607 09/21/06 05:46 PM
by Cowgold
* Football Pool Week 2...With Week 1 Results
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 3,727 25 09/12/06 06:22 PM
by capliberty
* My NFL Week 1 Picks
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Madtowntripper 13,868 68 09/11/06 10:11 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Week 4 Football Picks Madtowntripper 2,892 15 10/02/06 01:30 PM
by Infrared
* Yo, NFL PICKS
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Madtowntripper 6,244 60 11/06/06 10:49 PM
by Banez
* Week 11 WhiskeyClone 680 3 11/14/06 06:31 PM
by cApTaInCrAp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
2,272 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.