Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'?
    #6946183 -

In the local trailor park the landlord got a trailor as payment for back lot rent. I want to buy that trailor and then live in the park. I have a couple thousand saved up but I want to have him let me make payments, maybe with like $500 down if he really insists.

I have to fill out the application, and everything was going good, no evections, no criminal record, and then it asked for 'current employer'! I don't have a job =( Should I just say that? Should I try and make something up? Should I put down the company I worked for a couple months ago, get a track phone, and get someone else to sound like my old boss?

Whole reason this matters is that the girl I love lives in the park, so I want to be her neighbor. Then I can fix the place up and impress her both with my manly carpentry skills and my cool house.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6946222 -

Landlord like it when tenants have jobs. Tell him you have several month's rent saved up, and you are currently looking for a job.

You are currently looking for a job, aren't you?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6946265 -

you want to impress a girl with a trailer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6946269 -

I'm kind of looking for one and am kind of self-employed... and the job I am trying to get isn't so much for the money as the 'fringe benefits'. However I work it I am good for the money. I have never paid a credit card late or never not gave someone something I owed them.

Basically, he is going to get his money. Hell, it will even be on time. I think I am going to leave the current employer field blank, and when I talk to him tell him that I was working for a company called Technagroup until a couple weeks ago when the company kind-of went under, and now I am looking for a job.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: sirbojangles]
    #6946271 -

It's a trailer girl though.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6949048 -

Well, I didn't lie and didn't get the place.

I'll now end up paying just as much to rent, and not even be able to enjoy my place. I kept thinking of all the cool stuff to get, but if it's just me there all I need is a matress, some mushrooms and some plants. I was going to fix the place up nice, if I am renting I can't even do anything cool.

I guess I'll just start saving, see her what little bit I can, pay off my damn cards and then use my awesomely high credit score to get a different trailor to put it in the park. $7000 is all I really need, probably going to take me all summer... and this was supposed to be the best summer of my life...

I'd get a loan right now but I have a lot out, which means I need a job to get any good loans. By credit score was 730 before I filled my credit, so if I can pay them off I'd think it would go back up to 750-800.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6949063 -

tibberous said:
Whole reason this matters is that the girl I love lives in the park, so I want to be her neighbor. Then I can fix the place up and impress her both with my manly carpentry skills and my cool house.



That's ridiculous. Just go ask her out for dinner if you're interested, don't go making any large commitment purchases just to get close to her, that's creeeeepy. Also, impressing a girl with a trailer is a new one to me. I don't know how many girls would be impressed by that. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: adrug]
    #6949116 -

adrug said:
tibberous said:
Whole reason this matters is that the girl I love lives in the park, so I want to be her neighbor. Then I can fix the place up and impress her both with my manly carpentry skills and my cool house.



That's ridiculous. Just go ask her out for dinner if you're interested, don't go making any large commitment purchases just to get close to her, that's creeeeepy. Also, impressing a girl with a trailer is a new one to me. I don't know how many girls would be impressed by that. :shrug:



I was about to say just that...


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: adrug]
    #6949142 -

Well, I am only 21. Maybe when you are older a trailor isn't impressive, since it is considered by many people to be a poor mans house, but at 21 a nice trailor, with a big TV, pirated satalite, comfy chairs and bed, movie projector and stocked bar would beat the hell out of hanging out at her parents house. I acctually sat down and drew out the floor plan for my dream trailor, I was going to get a TV from rent a center, build a bar and stock it with all the good stuff (even the mixers, like grenadine and Galliano). I had designed a big plexi-glass glovebox and a light conveyor so one light could do two rooms at 12/12.

I just feel like getting fucked up and forgetting about it but I'd probably just do better to go to sleep.

Edit: I wasn't going to let on like I bought the trailor just to be next to her, since it does seem creepy.

Edited by tibberous (05/21/07 08:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6949274 -

Rent-A-Center
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: DNKYD]
    #6949301 -

Yep. Rent-a-center. I was ready to pay $56 dollars a week for 1211 weeks just to impress her =(

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6949377 -

tibberous said:
I acctually sat down and drew out the floor plan for my dream trailor,



:crazybeard::rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: Snypa187]
    #6949402 -

:goodluck:


--------------------
Please Enjoy Responsibly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: Heineken]
    #6950490 -

I'm sure the girl would realize you were tryin to be close to her, if you suddenly moved to her trailer park, out of all the places you could have gone. If not, I'm sure your obsessiveness would become apparent rather quickly.


How old is she? You're 21 and she still lives at home?

It sounds like you don't know the girl very well and have this fantasy about her that you've drawn out in your head, just like your trailer blueprint. Girls don't work like that.

Having fucked a few hood rats and trailer hoes, I can tell you from experience that she's prolly not made of very sturdy moral fiber. You'll end up being disgusted and hurt if you invest anything but dick in this girl. She'll lead you on even if she deosn't like you, just so she can use you for whatever you're good for. All the while you'd be glad to fork it over, like you're making a down payment on some pussy.

Even if she does like you, living next to your girlfriend is a very bad idea. No breathing room, especially when things go sour, which they will, sooner or later. Sooner if you're always up in each other's space.


--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6950590 -

tibberous said:
Well, I didn't lie and didn't get the place.





Honesty is always the best policy.  :grin:


Next time say that you are self employed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: rhet]
    #6951686 -

She's young, lets just leave it at that. It was her dad who told me about the place after I told him I was looking for one so there would be a reason for me to move in besides seeing her. If I lived next to her I wouldn't seem obsessive at all, I could just sit at my house and she could come see me. I dunno, you might be right. I just know that sitting here, an hour away from her, sucks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying to rent / buy a trailor, should I lie about 'current employer'? [Re: tibberous]
    #6952091 -

so basically shes under 18 and in a trailer? Steer clear.


--------------------


Open your Third Eye!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* lying about eduction on resumes Vvellum 1,022 8 03/25/05 09:29 PM
by Ripple
* im 23, burned out on school, dont like my current field.. what to do?
( 1 2 3 all )
Mych 4,322 40 06/08/05 06:22 PM
by Mych
* alien vs predator 2 new trailor
( 1 2 all )
RandomHero 2,718 31 09/24/07 11:02 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* rent/income
( 1 2 all )
Vvellum 4,117 34 05/03/05 09:52 PM
by kadakuda
* Detecting lying... RuNE 568 4 05/16/04 02:28 PM
by wandrnshaman
* I want to rent a mindblowing film tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,192 62 11/15/06 04:33 AM
by Great Scott
* Evil employers RandalFlagg 1,051 15 01/03/05 06:09 AM
by JaRRn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,227 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.