Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecitybumpkin
Stranger
no mycellium in magic bag
    #693979 - 06/22/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

It's been two weeks since I innoculated the rye berries in my magic bags from Bluethumb and no mycelium has formed yet. Should I wait longer,attempt to reinoculate or throw the bags out in a couple more weeks? I followed the directions closely and thought I did everything correct. But I guess I did something wrong. Your input will be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinediacamomo
Children of theVortex

Loc: Inside My Mind
Re: no mycellium in magic bag [Re: citybumpkin]
    #693992 - 06/22/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I DONT NOW FROM THESE MAGIC BAGS FRO THESE STORE BUT I LISTEN FROM ANOTHER BAGS FROM "THE SPORE WORKS" THAT WORKS VERY WELL.
I DONT NOW I NEVER USE IT BEFORE..

--------------------

OfflineC12H17N204P
enthusiast

Loc: Minnesota, USA
    #694368 - 06/22/02 01:33 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well you should have seen growth by now. It may be your spores were no good. Also, its possible that growth is forming inside the substrate, and it hasn't colonized the outer part of the bag yet.
Bet yet, what are your growing conditions?

--------------------
"My mind is full of dreams...
My eyes filled with fantasies
I hear what I see
And see what I hear
My senses are not dulled, I simply see clear"

The Green Pages
"My heart is broke, but I have some glue, help me inhale, and mend it with you." - R.I.P. KDB

InvisibleWe_come_in_peace
old hand

Loc: Alpha Centauri
    #694384 - 06/22/02 01:48 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I once had a bag that took over a month to show anything, but when it showed up it engulfed the bag in a matter of days. Give it some time.

InvisiblePurpleSpore
    #694721 - 06/22/02 04:28 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I also inoculated 4 bags from Dr BT with no results after 2 weeks. I emailed the good Dr. today but haven't got a response yet. When I email him directly I usually get a response within a few hours. I used his new customer service email address today and no repsonse yet. Ill post when I hear from him.

BTW for those who are replying about colonization, these bags have a small bag of rye that gets inoculated inside the main bag. The directions state inoculate the small rye bag and wait one week for the rye to get colonized, then to dump the colonized rye into the substrate and allow a couple of weeks for the substrate to colonize. I believe this is a tad different from the standard magic bags offered by other vendors

--------------------
Look mommy, there's an airplane up in the sky!

OfflineDrShroomel

Re: no mycellium in magic bag [Re: PurpleSpore]
    #694850 - 06/22/02 05:25 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Took about a month for mine to show signs then when it happened it took about 1 week for total colonization. The fruits are growing fast though

--------------------
"I said suck the mother fucker....your bite'in it"

Invisiblecitybumpkin
Stranger
Re: no mycellium in magic bag [Re: DrShroomel]
    #707149 - 06/28/02 04:59 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for your replys guys. As far as my conditions go the temp is at a pretty steady 85 degrees and I dropped in 2 ccs on the rye berries. The strain I've been attempting to use is a tazmanian from dr bluethumbs. I have 2 magic bags and I used the same syringe on both of them. Well, I'll check on it in another 7 days. Do you guys think it would be wise to try a different syringe on the ryberries at that time? Or is it best just to forget about it? Thanks again.

Edited by citybumpkin (06/28/02 05:02 AM)

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
Re: no mycellium in magic bag [Re: diacamomo]
    #707231 - 06/28/02 06:17 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

DONT NOW FROM THESE MAGIC BAGS FRO THESE STORE BUT I LISTEN FROM ANOTHER BAGS FROM "THE SPORE WORKS" THAT WORKS VERY WELL.
I DONT NOW I NEVER USE IT BEFORE..

i too am using these mags, the myco ones. its been about 25 days and there are no signs of mycellium growth. im going to innoculate them with a diff syringe (i got the maz strain from sporewworks) the thai-lipa yai strain, hopefully there is growth.

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate