Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
NES
    #6917613 -

I just decided I'm going to buy an original Nintendo. Watching those Mario videos inspired me. What's your favorite old school game for that system?


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917618 -

Just use your computer. Buy a Playstation controller converter and use a Playstation controller as your joystick; and buy one of those cables that lets you hook your computer up to the TV, if you want.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917623 -

Toploader FTW!


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: JunkFood]
    #6917626 -

I have every Nintendo game ever made on a computer :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: coAsTal]
    #6917634 -

shit the origanal super mario and duck hunt hell yea.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: coAsTal]
    #6917635 -

Fuck that. I want the real thing. Controller and all. It's not the same on a keyboard.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917641 -

I know:

JunkFood said:
Buy a Playstation controller converter and use a Playstation controller as your joystick; and buy one of those cables that lets you hook your computer up to the TV, if you want.




--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: coAsTal]
    #6917644 -

yea you can get them on your computer theyre called rom files,which are backup files for games that you already own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: OGkush420]
    #6917661 -

Play Abadox-awesome shooter game thing for NES

Star tropics is a good RPG for NES and the sequel as well.

TNMT of course

I need to bust my NES out :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917662 -

Ninja Gaiden, Duck Hunt, Super Mario 3 (A MUST), Contra, Battle Toads. Uhm... Metal Gear?


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917676 -

Bubble bobble
Boulderdash (classic !)
Castlevania.
Contra.
Dizzy.
Excite bike.
Ghouls and goblins
Megaman.
Bombjack.
Spy hunter.
Thrillas surfari.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6917682 -

Battle Toads.... Fuck Yeah. I forgot about that. Remember the Karate Kid game? Top Gun? Bubble Bobble? Pinball? 10 Yard Fight? RBI Baseball?

I even had a Nintendo Power Magazine Subscription as a kid. I did nothing but play that shit for years... Probably why I have severe ADD.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917687 -

Skyshark. Buy it if you ever run into it, its fucking great.


--------------------
:scrambled:

1 ,2

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917690 -

Final Fantasy was and still is my favorite game for the NES.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: AlCapwn]
    #6917695 -

>>Contra

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Select Start Select Start

I think that's the code. I still have my (working) NES from 1990, the Only gaming system I've ever owned. I wanted the PS2, never could afford it, I want the PS3 and can't afford it. ROMS ftw!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #6917704 -

Most famous code of all time.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917712 -

I have a copy of the first Nintendo Power somewhere.


--------------------
Huuuuurrrrrr!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #6917715 -

AuroricDistortions said:
>>Contra

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Select Start Select Start





Lose the last select start and you got yourself unlimited lives my man.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: jewunit]
    #6917743 -

jewunit said:
Most famous code of all time.



Up, down, left, right, A, B Start !

Sonic !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: NES [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6917754 -

a friend of mine has assloads of old nes games....but all we ever play is R.B.I baseball:thumbup:


--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* NES ONLINE WHO WANTS TO PLAY? makaveli8x8 737 15 02/21/07 10:55 PM
by Mike_yy
* NES!
( 1 2 all )
Gr33nTree73 1,732 30 04/16/07 12:32 PM
by p4kSouL
* clasic snes? pssh, classic NES!!!
( 1 2 all )
mycogirl 1,416 23 06/30/06 12:21 PM
by mndfreeze
* Where do we download music from now then?
( 1 2 3 all )
Cepheus 4,824 42 11/01/07 09:10 PM
by Nem
* Castlevania anime
( 1 2 all )
musiclover420 1,060 24 07/16/17 12:04 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Downloading games...how? Buddha5254 661 5 07/09/06 05:40 PM
by Prisoner#1
* 68-10-12 Download - A Must Phychotron 743 2 05/02/06 07:48 PM
by Phychotron
* Mouse Configuration *DELETED* bort 482 2 01/19/08 11:57 AM
by Sell Your Soul

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,568 topic views. 5 members, 36 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.