Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
PF cakes
    #690619 -

Can eating PF cakes be harmful to you? If not ,how much would you have to eat to have a level 3 trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: smiley7]
    #690623 -

Terrible idea smiley. Vermiculite is a carcinogen.

Dont eat a cake. If you do your giving up approximately 5 dry grams of shrooms that you would have had by fruiting them.

This is just my opinion though. You can do what you want.


--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: bassplayer74]
    #690668 -

Thanx for your reply. What do you think is the best way to consume a cake that refuses to fruit? How much would I have to consume?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: smiley7]
    #690679 -

Just waite they will fruit


--------------------
PLEASE DON'T PM ME FOR FREE SPORES I GAVE AT THE OFFICE

Now I will trade when I can

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: smiley7]
    #690694 -

You can do an extraction and drink the juice. This is something I would recommend you do after your cake is spent, not instead of fruiting it. Anyway, it's you choice.
Here's a link:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum1&Number=9668&Forum=Forum1&Words=cranberry%20juice%20extraction&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=9652&Search=true#Post9668

Edited by NGC4414 (06/20/02 02:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: NGC4414]
    #690738 -

Im gonna try boiling some cakes tonight I'll tell you how it went tomorrow.Thanx for the replies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: smiley7]
    #690758 -

Very bad idea. Im sorry. I think you will be very dissapointed.



--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: smiley7]
    #690780 -

Dont boil it, soak it in cranberry juice. Heat is gonna destroy the little bit of magic in the cake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: bassplayer74]
    #691478 -

I didn't know Vermiculite is a carcinogen. How much do you have to eat before it becomes harmful....I'm sure I've consumed quite a bit from the bottoms of my mushies.. .


--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: badjessejames]
    #691610 -

Hello there.

Vermiculite was supposed to cause health problems to humans
and it was banned. Then, they realized that it is not harmful
and let it free again.

The following link is for those who want to search more on the
subject. I dont.

http://www.schundler.com/verm-asb.htm

btw, how is it possible to eat vermiculite? Cant you clear it a little
bit before consuming?

anyway
Peace to all

Kykeon
athens, greece


--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: kykeon]
    #691777 -

I do clean almost all of it off but there is always tiny pieces left on the bottoms.....over time I'm sure it adds up....by the way your link doesn't work .


--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: badjessejames]
    #691794 -

the link works for me, btw... try to copy&paste it in another browser.

Peace

Kykeon
athens, greece


--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: kykeon]
    #691839 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: kykeon]
    #692011 -

I bet if you eat enough of it you'll get cancer though. lol



--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: Anno]
    #692013 -

Anno,

The bottom two links to the articles on verm do not work anymore. Just thought I'd let you know.


--------------------
If you will it, it is no dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: bassplayer74]
    #692026 -

Thank you very much, I fixed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: Anno]
    #692059 -

eating the cake is fine by me....if you use the 9er tek(whole rice) cuz then you're consuming a hefty deal of mycelium, along with a healthy treat of rice!!! but thats the only way i'll eat a cake. tooke me to a strong level two trip!! i was impressed!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PF cakes [Re: dalorean]
    #692676 -

I'm sure the cake would taste like ass.. better off to do the extraction tek.
Oh, and boiling a cake wouldn't destroy the magic.. depending on how long you boil it for.. how do you think ppl make shroom tea? ^^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PF cake stability Ayrios 777 7 12/25/02 02:17 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* cobweb mold on pf-cake shroomchef 3,788 6 04/02/03 12:35 PM
by DoseR
* Questions about optimum yields using PF CAKES pajawoa 3,330 10 11/21/02 09:24 PM
by TeKn0
* Possible fuiting/hydration TEK for PF cakes ministry 1,473 2 04/21/03 11:29 PM
by fungus888
* Unfruited PF cake dosage and ingestion question. gribochek 6,187 13 01/07/02 12:01 PM
by ar393
* Picture of PF CAKE... Is this looking alright?? pajawoa 2,852 9 11/24/02 08:52 PM
by rhizo
* what should PF cake feel like?? pajawoa 1,614 4 11/24/02 01:03 PM
by swede
* slicing PF cakes in half and using traditional PF tek Ayrios 1,452 3 12/29/02 02:36 AM
by GratefulDread

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,958 topic views. 24 members, 69 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.