Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: URGENT! SHROOMERY MAY BE DOOMED! [Re: sean123]
    #68768 - 12/17/99 08:35 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

there has got to be a different way.
you can talk and write all you want and all they are going to do is say to thier smug little selvs is; any one that opposess this bill is a drug freak and will most likly end up in jail so thier opinion doesnt matter.

the bill will be passed and we will be fucked, so the only thing we can do is kill comunists like hatch. I will be buying a gun soon.

you know I always liked that McVagh guy, he had the right idea. HEY we all grow mushrooms , it couldnt be too hard to get a bunch of manuer togather HE HE HE

this subject is making me twich....im outy

------------------
insert fork in nipple, twist, enjoy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#68769 - 12/17/99 11:05 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

moonmage-that's my point, you must be ever vigilent, laws are made by men, and freedom must be taken by yourself, I personally don't believe in inalieable rights, nothing is absolute except death and taxes(j/k), but my point is if they are inalieable, why the need for vigilence? there is nothing that cannot be taken away...
What were the Native Americans guaranteed???

------------------
Do you answer questions, or question answers?

Anonymous

#68770 - 12/18/99 12:51 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Friends friends....listen. The internet is the symbolism of our freedom of speech. However, the internet is NOT a national barrier. It is worldwide, global, universal, whatever you wish to call it. Meaning, while a law in one part of the world restricts something, there is no existence of such a law in another part of the world. That is what makes the internet great. If only you could smoke weed via a computer, because in Amsterdam it's legal. :smile: You CAN, however, receive information from anywhere.

Think. If they EVER did pass this law, how would they go about enforcing it against the hundreds of thousands of drug promoted websites available on the internet? Shroomery of course is a large site. Another thing to consider. If the government ever did pass this law and demand Shroomery to be shut down, it could easily be moved to a foreign server where US Laws don't apply.

kake

Anonymous

#68771 - 12/18/99 12:55 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Who is up for making a bus trip down to this jerk off's house, putting batery acid at the base off all of his trees, plants marijuana seeds all over his lawn, then make a little batch of substrate for his wifes garden. Then innoculate.

------------------
Peace
Blue

Anonymous

#68772 - 12/18/99 01:34 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!
...shroomery can't be stopped....

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#68773 - 12/18/99 02:59 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 05:32 PM)

InvisiblePsiloKitten
Ganja Goddess

#68774 - 12/19/99 12:27 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Off topic.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom