Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesean123
Stranger
Re: URGENT! SHROOMERY MAY BE DOOMED!
    #68746 - 12/16/99 07:00 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

This bill will never be pasted. I read about this bill months ago on the Hightimes web site. It is a clear violation of our rights as american citizens. Hatch is a fucking ass hole. If this bill is ever passed I will be the first to declare a civil war. Come on think about it how hard would it really be. You could probably over throw the governent over night with out anyone even knowing. Politicians are all robots anyway. lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePyrotechnist
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: URGENT! SHROOMERY MAY BE DOOMED! [Re: sean123]
    #68748 - 12/16/99 07:19 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Even if the bill is passed, it would never stand a constitutional challenge. It blatantly violates the right to free speech that every person on Earth is born with, and is in direct violation of the First Amendment. I urge all the americans here to email all of their federal government representatives and tell them that you are violently opposed to the bill. Also, email Senator Orrin Snatch and advise him to toke on a copious quantity of pork swords. Either that or castrate him, put him in the stocks, and throw goat-skewering implements at his toenails.

--------------------
"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

Anonymous

#68749 - 12/16/99 07:24 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

WOW! That asshole, Hatch, can't really believe Congress would pass such an insane bill.

------------------

Anonymous

#68750 - 12/16/99 07:25 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Sean, you got your first recruit right here.

------------------
Inner~Circle Spore Exchange
http://lightning.prohosting.com/~icspores/
innercircle@alloymail.com

OfflinePyrotechnist
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #68751 - 12/16/99 07:39 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I'm in Oz right now, but I'd definately go merc for free just to chew up Hatch's face with a .357 hollowpoint.

--------------------
"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

Anonymous

#68752 - 12/16/99 07:48 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I will probably snap and kill people if that ever becomes law.

Anonymous

#68753 - 12/16/99 07:51 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

sorry for me intruding when i said i would leave i saw this in a link of a link and i am absolutly outraged that this bill would even be suggested. what ignorant fool would suggest a plan that would stop the very flow of knowledge. I am mad beyond words.

------------------
PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL. I'll c ya on the other side ;)

Offlineoldmaverick
enthusiast
    #68754 - 12/16/99 08:48 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

DAMN
Your government doesnt seem to have much better to do; does it ?
In India our government is too busy trying too run the country, a billion people are not easy to control, so the few that do experiment with true hallucinogens get ignored, thank "GOD"
This is what happens when you allow your government really atrocious powers when it comes to law making...
This sucks, i knew that the US government did have a capitalist, cultural imperialism kinda attitude, but this really takes the cake.
I hope you guys fight against this kind of violation of fundamental human rights, it is your duty, and responsiblility.
I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best.
FREEDOM to all !!
Peace,

------------------
Maverick shroomed@rediffmail.com
=====================
Psychedelia in India....
We arent there yet but ,
We are getting there !!!

OfflinePsilowarrior
enthusiast
    #68755 - 12/16/99 08:53 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

In the event that our government outlaws such things the shroomery could just switch to a server in another country, like India for example.

Let's just see them try to stop the SHROOMERY!

Anonymous

#68756 - 12/16/99 09:04 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with you all, but i do want to make this one point, noone has any "born" rights in the eyes of the law(any law) rights is just a more acceptable term than priviliges, yes, we should have the freedom(not right) to practice anything we choose as long as it does not infringe on the "freedom" of others, but in the eyes of the government, we have the "right"(priviledge), and these "rights" are in danger(and who says it wouldn't stand up to a constitutional challenge, look how conservative the supreme court is now, and the supreme court merely interprets the law,) always in danger, of becoming things we used to have the "priviledge" of being able to do...
My point is, don't sit there and say that it'll be ok, because it's a born right that we all, as humans have... no, we have what they say we can have, we gotta take the rest, and not sit idly by, waiting for some "constitutional challenge"(don't forget that there was at one time, an amendment banning alchol, and segregation was once held up in the supreme court) that might or might not come...
Do something now, or wait until nothing can be done...

oh yeah, i just love that movie "The Usual Suspects" one of the better movies of the modern time... IMHO
Oleander

------------------
Do you answer questions, or question answers?

OfflineDan
    #68757 - 12/17/99 10:09 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I live in Canada, so I wouldnt feel the effects of such a bill unless it spread internationally, in which case I have some lead time. The thing is, i think I have all of the files that are on this website, and a lot more on my harddrive, encrypted so I dont see any differnce, even IF they could enforce such a bullshit law. Of all things the spread of information over the internet has resulted in the starting of a lot more small time personal use operations and therefore there are less bigtime ones to fill demand. If anything, such information is, in an ironic way, helpful to the government, in that there are less profit-based operations out there.

Anonymous

#68758 - 12/17/99 09:05 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

it will never happen and fuk em anyway if it does? your all welcome to british columbia shit we love everybody.
i personally would cause some shit though just to prove there fuckin control freaks and
idiots.oh yah leave that gun at the border.
merry christmas

Anonymous

#68759 - 12/17/99 09:39 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Actualy I posted the exact same thing months ago. And found only apathetic responces.

------------------
"The spice expands life, the spice expands conciousness, the spice is vital to space travel.
The spaceing guild and it's navigators, use the orange spice gass which gives them the ability to fold space,
that is travel to any part of the universe, with out moveing"
Dune

Anonymous

#68760 - 12/17/99 09:41 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I'M SO PISSED I CANT THINK STRAIGHT

To think such BULLSHIT would even get this far, I heard about this a few months ago and wrote my senator (texas), is there any way to know who voted for it and who didnt?

I for one would be willing to die for my rights!! They can take my freedom of speech when they pry it from my cold dead face!!!

I'm with another_dimension I'll fucking snap I'm talking postal. FUCK THIS!!! aaaaaaaaaahhh

I'm going to go listen to rage againt the machine

------------------
insert fork in nipple, twist, enjoy

Anonymous

#68761 - 12/17/99 09:46 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

As Liam Howlett's samples preach in the song "Their Law" on Music for the Jilted Generation, "Fuck the law 'cuz you can't beat the law!" For once, I think I'm gonna have to disagree with that. That law will crash and burn as the Commuications Decency laws did earlier. How can they possibly stop a global web of information? We will always be one step ahead of the government as far as the internet goes. They don't own it, they don't have any jurisdiction over it, they have no control whatsoever over any of it. If they pass some dorky law, fuck yeah I'm picking up my gun and going to war and fuck yeah Ythan will move the server to India! I for one will give money to support such a move and extend a giant middle finger to our government.

Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. What a nasty fact of life in America.

Peace....

Anonymous

#68763 - 12/17/99 12:51 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Do you guys understand what is really going on?!? The government is trying to slip this bill through congress with no one knowing about it. There is no media coverage because that is the only way it will actually make it to law.
These are the laws that really fuck us! The laws that get slipped through congress in a day or two without the public knowing. We call this a democracy? This is the time where we must ACT! We can't say, "oh, that will never pass to law.." Because it is already more than half-way there, and there is no media coverage! Unless we all mail/fax/phone our Representatives it will end up as LAW.

The Marijuana tax act was passed in a day, and the majority of the Members of Congress had never even heard of marijuana, and we're just told that it was like heroin. It is still law today. The exact same thing is happening right now! Most of these members of congress have never used the Internet, and are 100% Computer illiterate. They are completely ignorant of how impossible it is to enforce this mockery of justice.

It is our job to educate these fools that represent us, or we are doomed. Mail/Fax/Phone your Representative!!

Senate - http://www.senate.gov
House of Representatives - http://www.house.gov

OfflineSome Old Guy
    #68764 - 12/17/99 01:10 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, this is kind of off-topic, but why is shroommastermeth leaving the shroomery?
Maybe I'm not very up-to-date, but I don't get to be on this site as much as I'd like to be.

Anonymous

#68765 - 12/17/99 02:37 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Actually Oleander, as an American you do have basic and inalieable rights, no matter what the government chooses to think. And it's incumbent on the free citizenry to stand up to any attempt by the government of the day to curb those rights. Otherwise an erosion will occur (already has IMO, one of the greatest harms of the War On Drugs has been the way the Constitution has been bent/folded/mutilated).

A wise man said it best. Rise up, rise up, rise up for your rights. Cause they ARE your rights, no matter what some jumped up scumsucker from Utah may think or believe.

How about it, boys and girls? Come the Revolution, can I be Minister of Re-education? When I get done with them, fools with power would break into a cold sweat (and suffer an epeleptic fit) at the mere thought of tampering with the natural rights of the people.

Anonymous

#68766 - 12/17/99 03:25 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Here is the part of the "Anti-Methamphetamine" bill that would effect us directly. However, as others have mentioned, this could most likely be resolved by moving the server. IT SHOULD NOT COME TO THIS!

Although some believe that this will not pass, there is a very good chance it will. If this goes into debate, the main thing they will be concentrating on is methamphetamines.

Would you want to be the congressman who voted against "methamphetamine production?" This is how the government truly screws us. The 'ole bait and switch. It's like trying to buy alcohol when you're a kid. "Yeah, I need a quart of milk, some butter. a pack of gum, this, this, this, (under breth) a bottle of whiskey, and *ahem* a pound of sugar."
Unfortunately most shop owners are smarter than our politicians.

I am very happy to see at least one person knows the real happenings behind marihuana prohibition. To learn the truth go to NORML's documentation.
http://www.norml.org/facts/crazy.partI.shtml It's ludicrous!

They know that a well-informed public means no more $$. "What?! Everybody already KNOWS shrooms and weed aren't that bad for you? There's no way we can keep from passing this bill. . ."

--------
Sec. 421. Distribution of information relating to manufacture of controlled substances

`(a) PROHIBITION ON DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION RELATING TO MANUFACTURE OF
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES-

`(1) CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE DEFINED- In this subsection, the term `controlled substance' has the meaning given that term in section 102(6) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802(6)).

`(2) PROHIBITION- It shall be unlawful for any person--

`(A) to teach or demonstrate the manufacture of a controlled substance, or to distribute by any means information pertaining to, in whole or in part, the manufacture of a controlled substance, with the intent that
the teaching, demonstration, or information be used for, or in furtherance of, an activity that constitutes a Federal crime; or

`(B) to teach or demonstrate to any person the manufacture of a controlled substance, or to distribute to any person, by any means, information pertaining to, in whole or in part, the manufacture of a controlled substance, knowing that such person intends to use the teaching, demonstration, or information for, or in
furtherance of, an activity that constitutes a Federal crime.

`(b) PENALTY- Any person who violates subsection (a) shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.'.

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT- The table of chapters at the beginning of part I of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item relating to chapter 21 the following new item. . .
------

Please act NOW! This isn't something that will just fade out. It will hit us hard and fast.

To find out more little absurdities of our "elite" government visit www.marijuananews.com

Get informed.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#68767 - 12/17/99 06:21 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (06/05/17 05:28 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract