Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChuck_wagon
Stranger
HELP please. first find amanita *pics*
    #685373 - 06/18/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i beleive i found an aminita muscaria var. formosa. I live in Pennsylvania, and was on the outskirts of a pine forest when i spotted some extremely large caps. They vary from a red in the center on some, orange on others, which fades out twords the edges. Alot of warting, white to dull white large gills, some colored stems. I know that they are aminita, was just wondering if there is any other variations that are deadly or poisonous that look damn close, or identical. They look like every amana muscaria var. formosa picture that i have seen. Thanks for the help in advance. I am sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post pics as soon as i can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: HELP please. first find amanita *pics* [Re: Chuck_wagon]
    #685539 - 06/18/02 07:29 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

do they taste like amanitas?

nice find.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineChuck_wagon
Stranger
HELP please. first find amanita *pics* [Re: Todcasil]
    #686569 - 06/18/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, they taste like amanita's allright. That fucking taste sucks ass. Man, is there a way do seperate phsoycibin, from that god awful taste. Also, i downed about 2-4" caps, and a 3" er, in almost boiling water (under 200 deg.). It turned out to be about 5-8 oz. cupfulls. Only two of us drank first. After about 15-20 min. we puked. Now will this happen every time? Also what is a good reccomended size of cap to injest for a 140 lb. human to trip hard. I tripped untill i puked then about 1 hr. later it backed down, so i smoked a blunt, went back up for 25 min., then just slowly decreased to nothing. Is this all the trip the amanita gives, or was my solution too watery. No colors or trails, i just sat there and stared into what seemed an extremely unfocused camera out of my eyes, puked, then sit down and almost fell asleep. Not very good, but definatly worth the trip out to find. Also, while i was tripping, we took a walk through the woods and found more new amanita spots. Collecting tuns. hopefully can pawn some trade some juice for buddah. What agents can dissolve the amanita taste affectivly. Thanks for the help.

Chuck wagon

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #686631 - 06/18/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Anddd... How old are we?

OfflineChuck_wagon
Stranger
Re: HELP please. first find amanita *pics* [Re: Gumby]
    #686674 - 06/18/02 05:26 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

ummm, 19, U?

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #686782 - 06/18/02 06:15 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

2 years younger than you, which makes me kinda sad to think that you know less about Amanita preperation than I do. Scroll down to the second section and read this (prep and ingestion) before your next "experiment"

Just remember, research is key when dealing with mushrooms. Ignorance can be deadly in this hobby.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #686789 - 06/18/02 06:19 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

BTW, the "phsoycibin" or psilocybin you are looking for in Amanita muscaria doesn't exist, so its not going to be you're traditional "trip." The active chemical in A. muscaria is ibotenic acid. I've heard that Amanita experiences are more similar to being drunk than a psilocybian trip. Kinda like a drunken delyrium. Puking is pretty common too =\

Peace out,
-Gumby

Offlinecrazyman
Brass or Steel

Loc: chucktown
Re: HELP please. first find amanita *pics* [Re: Gumby]
    #687409 - 06/19/02 03:39 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

haha!..."phsoycibin"

--------------------
I want to live in Northern Exposure. Ed Chigliak would be my pal.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate