Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
This year's last amanitas (pics)
    #2138226 -

Hi all,

Here are the pics of (probably) the last Amanitas I'll be finding here this year. These were growing in a patch about 300ft. from my apartment. They are growing in a shrubbery under some oak trees, in the middle of the city! This patch fruits heavily every year.




Hope you enjoy the pics!
-k

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This year's last amanitas (pics) [Re: koraks]
    #2138282 -

Lovely man! and oak ......very special.I was going to talk about the individual vibration of host trees for amanitas,it IS a technical subject so I want to be focussed before I post on it.However Oak IS THE sacred "druidic" tree,and apart from its flower's vibration of support in times when stamina has been overstreached (the fungi will tune in to the planets deepest COSMIC movements at the moment via the roots et al),The Oak was the tree that yielded the mistletoe.Oh and sorry for the use of the word "druid" this really is ,like the use of "celt", because of a now anachronistic sociopolitical-religious historical paradigm we are probably better off without!I would have loved to have uploaded (?) some amanita pics for you guys this year,however I don't just not have a decent camera I don't have a camera AT ALL and can't afford any "luxuries" like that at the moment,sigh.But I can assure you I've seen open caps the size of DINNER PLATES here in southern-central Britain ,an early colonised Homo Sapiens Sapiens location and before that?Neanderthal;they made weapons,buried their dead,made dwellings,used fire (?) and did they NOT ingest amanita muscaria?So ARE we to assume that gene pool is dead?Do they live on ONLY in spirit?Research in Spain MAY suggest otherwise.Of-course they are not the ONLY "advanced" hominids we know about.So what IS the "human" gene pool?  :crazy2: 


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: This year's last amanitas (pics) [Re: Silverwolf]
    #2140504 -

Gee, thanks 'n all man! I don't know much about the whole 'sacred-oak-business', I'm sorry. I do know that I've found mistletoe parasitizing (sp?) several species of trees (oak, poplar, willow, apple, pear etc. etc.), but I understand that the mistletoe growing from oak trees is the most magical, no?
Anyway, for your exclusive pleasure I'll insert a photo I made from a bunch of mistletoe hanging in my sister's living room. Hope ya like it :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amanitas (pics) MAIA 1,299 5 11/14/03 06:12 AM
by MAIA
* Panaeolus and Amanita PICS Gumby 3,587 18 07/06/05 11:46 PM
by Gumby
* HELP please. first find amanita *pics* Chuck_wagon 1,589 7 06/19/02 03:39 AM
by crazyman
* AMANITAS plus strange blue/green shrooms (PICS) zither 1,975 5 10/26/03 07:15 AM
by Xenophobic
* Most recent finds (pics) koraks 3,082 14 09/29/03 02:50 AM
by koraks
* Re: A walk in the woods (Pics) Anonymous 1,742 9 04/11/01 04:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Pics of today's find oO_wombat_Oo 2,420 16 04/15/03 08:41 AM
by mjshroomer
* Re: After storm find(pic) Dirtmaster 1,143 2 03/08/01 02:19 AM
by aussishroomhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
913 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 43 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.