Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
About to try Calea
    #6854806 -

I bought a Calea Zacatechichi cutting from eBay a while ago, and managed to harvest 2 grams of dried leaves. I'm planning to smoke it in a pipe tonight, do you guys think it will be enough?


--------------------

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: SmellyMushroom]
    #6854935 -

i have tried .5 grams of 10x in a pipe(yuk), and ive tried .5 grams of 10x tea (double yuck), and my dreams were no more lucid as they were vivid. I am big into dream recall, lucid dreaming, and everything dreaming, but this stuff just did no good. Im gonna try some other dream herbs sometime soon such as siline cap. (?sp) with hopefully better luck. Also, this belongs in psy experience, not ethno garden.


--------------------


-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: SmellyMushroom]
    #6855125 -

I smoked one medium sized bowl of calea leaf every night for two weeks before sleep and I could definately tell an increase in dreams. I usually only can remember one or two faint details of my dreams but with the calea I could remember at least 10 dream scenes with plenty of detail. I think the key is repeated use

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: psilosaurus]
    #6855691 -

oh...darn. I did it for 3 nights as i got 3 grams from a good source online, and nothing happened. Wish i would of got more, but im getting a lot of siline cap seeds, so when i harvest some, ill keep the 'repeated use' in mind.


--------------------


-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: unseenat17]
    #6855947 -

I grow calea, and whenever I use it, I get an immediate alteration of consciousness, then go to my bed and I can follow the shift from waking state to dreaming, it's very unique. I use a gram or so in a pipe or paper and sometimes a tea as well, the smoke is immediate, the tea builds, but a good cup will last until the morning. Sweet dreams Smelly.


--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: Delta9Hippie]
    #6856421 -

why didnt 10x extract work for me then? Do you have to build a reverse tolerance? I felt nothing but a slight slight numbness in my body.


--------------------


-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: unseenat17]
    #6856945 -

I should have bought an oz of the thing instead of a cutting.
For the same price I could have bought about 50grams of dried leaves. hah.
Well it didn't worked as much as I thought, but I've read a tea was made out of 3-5g of calea, so maybe I didn't take enough.

The thing is pretty damn bitter, and after smoking a couple of bowl, I felt very relaxed. I went to sleep and had no trouble falling asleep. I dreamt, but not as much as I thought I would. I remember dreaming many times about mushroom-related stuff and I have some pretty detailed stuff in mind.

I remember there was some kind of big mushroom on the ground, with many insects grabbing to the veil. They were huge flying insects and I asked my friend to kick the mushroom so they would go off. Well one of them went directly on my face with some loud turkey scream.
I woke up hitting my head to get the thing off.

Buying the plant was a waste of time and money, as I've read you must use many times a week to notice change. How can you smoke a large amount of it, if you can't get more than 2g a month?


--------------------

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: SmellyMushroom]
    #6856954 -

get some Silene Capensis root :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: SmellyMushroom]
    #6861481 -

SmellyMushroom said:
The thing is pretty damn bitter...

Quote:
unseenat17 says:
thats an understatment



Buying the plant was a waste of time and money, as I've read you must use many times a week to notice change. How can you smoke a large amount of it, if you can't get more than 2g a month?
Quote:
unseenat17 says:
you grow it out, find out how to propogate it, turn it into 50 plants, getting 100 g a month. And unless you have it under a grow light, you probably havent been giving it a lot of light seeing as it isnt summer yet. They probably will grow ALOT more once summer comes. Get a good organic fert for it too.








--------------------


-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: unseenat17]
    #6861973 -

I started off with a cutting, planted it outside last spring, and now I have a huge bush that's given me a quarter pound of leaves total in 2 harvests and it's getting ready for another one. I have foliage and cuttings if you want to trade dude. unseenat17 is right about propagation too, and organic ferts, I gave it earth juice all the time last summer. Calea is no joke though, I would suggest some fresh foliage to sway you.


--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: Delta9Hippie]
    #6862306 -

Delta9Hippie said:
I started off with a cutting, planted it outside last spring, and now I have a huge bush that's given me a quarter pound of leaves total in 2 harvests and it's getting ready for another one. I have foliage and cuttings if you want to trade dude. unseenat17 is right about propagation too, and organic ferts, I gave it earth juice all the time last summer. Calea is no joke though, I would suggest some fresh foliage to sway you.


you have any pictures of that bush? all ive ever seen are those little calea cuttings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: AgingHippy]
    #6862409 -

here are some from last fall...





I'll take some shots soon and put those up, too. It's more shaped now.


--------------------
"During evolutionary time, the avenues of possible progress have become progressively restricted, until today only one remains...Man...has been suddenly appointed managing director of the biggest business of all, the business of evolution."

Life begins the day you start a garden.

Check out my trade list in My Journal...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: Delta9Hippie]
    #6863348 -

Mine is indoor, and I don't have much space to grow a douzen of calea plants. So I guess I'll just wait... I'll start harvesting it when it will be bigger.


--------------------

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: About to try Calea [Re: Delta9Hippie]
    #6865505 -

holy shite delta, that's a monster!  you could start your own calea store :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Calea Zacatechichi mr_minds_eye 1,446 14 12/05/04 07:32 PM
by mr_minds_eye
* Calea Zacatechichi Prof. Astro 787 7 12/08/08 06:07 PM
by Prof. Astro
* Calea zacatechichi noob needs your help + pics
( 1 2 3 all )
MrHerbDaily 5,986 48 09/07/10 10:10 PM
by iFennario
* Fake Calea Plants!
( 1 2 3 all )
Thazo 5,745 42 11/23/09 09:36 AM
by durian_2008
* Calea Dream Herb KungFu_Shaman 4,318 17 05/21/05 02:53 PM
by JaguarWarrior101
* How to determine harvest with Cannabis plant with seeds Mrvince 701 15 05/23/18 12:44 AM
by Mrvince
* Does your calea have very yellow flowers?? Green Fairy 253 0 08/07/10 10:56 PM
by Green Fairy
* Calea and Kratom Germination
( 1 2 all )
ElmoTheGrower 6,231 34 02/09/10 07:25 AM
by ElmoTheGrower

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,262 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.