Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
psychotic episodes?
    #6854170 -

alright well recently when i do doses of shrooms 2.5-6 grams, i tend to go sort of crazy in a way where im not myself (as usual). But ill think suicidal thoughts, but not in a negative way.

Sort of like a, "what would happen if i would just jump off a bridge." sort of thoughts. I chalk it up to me exploring the world and questioning everything, as i normally do on mushrooms.

I would never execute any of these thoughts, but i guess i just wanna find out if anyone else has thoughts like these.

Again though, i dont think about physically doing them, just sort of testing myself to see if i would ever go through with it. Could it be my way of exploring the own brain and finding out if i would actually consider it an option? anyhoo, feedback please.


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: psychotic episodes? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #6854365 -

Could it be my way of exploring the own brain and finding out if i would actually consider it an option?    :thumbup:

You nailed it :smile:

It's no myth that psychedelic break any boundaries and dissolve all the taboos from our minds. Death, suicidal actions are one of those taboos. I think that what you're experiencing is pretty normal. Know your mind, that's where mushrooms point out. As long as week taboos we fear them and limit ourselves. We feel guilty and ugly.
Take this chance and set yourself free, enjoy every question and curiosity :thumbup:


--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: psychotic episodes? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #6854375 -

Yeah I've had similar thoughts as well.

One that is pretty funny (to me at least) was when I was tripping in Peru at a friends house. I decided that I was going to go to the beach and merge with the sea, and that way getting to go to the next phase. I told my friend goodbye and what I was planning. But I also had so many other things to say and somehow I forgot and didn't carry out my plan :grin:

Have a hard time to put it in words but somehow in this different state of consciousness the meaning of infinity has a new shine to it. I often get the feeling that this is how death will feel. Very divine :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Recording yourself during a trip. Deadmaker 1,473 15 05/12/05 02:01 AM
by doobieangel
* Is a good mind exploring trip over due? barfightlard 1,618 10 02/12/04 12:10 PM
by the free thinker
* First Trip! I Was An Explorer... DemonaicBlessing 1,858 17 07/01/10 03:08 AM
by nari
* First two trip reports, and an inquiry to deeper exploration. TYL3R 1,516 12 05/11/05 01:36 AM
by Springs
* Has anyone thought of this? lock yourself in bathroom
( 1 2 all )
shrooms777 2,689 21 06/03/04 12:35 AM
by Strumpling
* 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds Toddo 3,858 18 04/15/05 02:13 AM
by batou
* Corn Field explorations KackleDude 1,220 7 09/14/04 03:48 AM
by Merkin
* Do you set yourself goals before any of your trips? I'm about to for the first time. OneMoreRobot3021 1,259 18 09/03/05 04:44 AM
by Rose

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
590 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.