Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds
    #3993432 - 03/31/05 02:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

At 4:00am, I'm taking my bike in my car to my local nature center.I'm going to eat them I hope by 5:00Am(1gram)  The nature center doesn't open until 6am, so I'm just gonna bike around the park until then(sun rises at 5:30 will also have head phones on the whole time)  Once it opens, I'm going to park my bike and go on the 2mile nature walk.  Its really crazy area...  After that, I'm going to go across the way to these huge lakes and just do whatever (i got lots of music, sketch book, also paper to write on and a blanket.  Once I'm ready, i can bike on down to my car and take off back home.  Ill post here how it goes!!!    :cool: :grin: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Edited by Toddo (03/31/05 07:40 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Alright, leaving on my 2nd trip/1st solo trip [Re: Toddo]
    #3993481 - 03/31/05 03:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Have a fantastic time, man.  Much peace and love to you.  :heart:

OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: Alright, leaving on my 2nd trip/1st solo trip [Re: MOTH]
    #3993530 - 03/31/05 03:25 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a good plan, let us know how it turns out =)

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Alright, leaving on my 2nd trip/1st solo trip [Re: Kodath]
    #3993610 - 03/31/05 04:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, sounds like a nice key location, I send good vibes your way!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Alright, leaving on my 2nd trip/1st solo trip [Re: eggystardust]
    #3993876 - 03/31/05 08:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

well im off  :bye: :

--------------------

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
    #3994131 - 03/31/05 10:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Good vibes send your way through hyperspace right........ NOW!

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Alright, leaving on my 2nd trip/1st solo trip [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3995162 - 03/31/05 02:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

IM BACK  :oogle: :handth:  This is gonna make for one sick trip report.  Im still a little out of it.  Gonna eat a fat meal and take a nap.  Ill write my report when I wake up.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3995613 - 03/31/05 03:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I can't wait.

Welcome back.

Hope you get over your jet lag!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Rose]
    #3996443 - 03/31/05 06:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

After ruining my last chance to trip without my parents home, I had to think up a new way to trip.  It seemed everything was getting in the way...something didn't want me to trip!  After much thought, I decided my first solo trip was going to take place at my local nature center.  That night I fell into a restless sleep, full of thoughts, full of ways my trip could go bad, and full of ways of escape from the bad trips. 

I Awoke to my noisy alarm clock going off at 4:45.  I slowly got up as the memory of eating the shrooms that morning flooded back into my head.  I got up and grabbed a banana.  I ate half of it.  I was just going to ride my bike there, but decided to take the car with the bike in it.  I put a pillow, blanket, Backpack (full of pens, pencils, sketch book, cell phone, and a few other randoms)  At 5:15 I was off.  I felt like I was going into  losing battle.  I bit sad but ready to except the consequences of my actions.

In my dads car I drove to the nature center..with what I thought what was over a gram. At arrival I found the nature center was not opening until 6am.  The nature trail wasn't opening until 8am.  I decided to kill time by going to get air for my bike at the gas station.  The sun was just about up...it was 5:45 when I was filling up my bike.  I wasn't sure what to make of everything going wrong yet.  On my way back to the nature center I ate a 1/3 of the mushrooms.  The taste brought back scary unwanted memories.  After eating them I felt a wave of terror wash over me but it slipped away before I had a chance to react to it. 

Once at the nature center it was about 6:15.  I ate another 1/3 of the bag..this time with honey.  I grabbed my bike and back pack and was ready to ride through these massive parks.  I felt very nervous as I was getting my bike ready.  I put my hat and sunglasses on.  I wanted to save the music until the effects came on.  Again...feelings of this trip going south where rushing through my head.  I was ready to experience what I did on this  Trip 

As soon as I jumped on my bike, something happen, it was for the first time I got the feeling that I was going to have a great time.  I started to peddle.  After about 15min, my stomach started bothering me but quickly went away.  I was waiting for them to hit me like a ton of bricks...these where shrooms, right?  As I road by the ranger station....i stopped for a second to see when they stocked the fish.  When I stopped my bike and tried to read the sign...a small grin came over my face.  Hmmmm, I better keep it moving.  As I road on I stopped along one lake and looked at the cement..THE CRACKS WHERE DANCING...wait.  I wasn't sure if it was just me but I did feel a little dizzy and giggly, so I jumped back on the bike and rode on. 

At about 6:45 I pulled over to a swarm of ducks and Squirrels.  I felt so good.  Where was the panic and racing thoughts!?  The trip was gently lifting me off the ground.  I felt so warm and fuzzy.

As I ate the rest of my bag I decided to write for a little bit.  But I was soon charged by a huge male geese...It was very scary.  I was laughing but deep inside, I felt so hurt and pushed away.  I flicked him off (made me feel better) and kept on riding.  By 7:00 I was feeling a love for all nature around me. 

I put my head phones on and pushed random.  It was an MP3 player so I had tons of songs on it.  The first song was a Kaleidoscope of Mathematics...which was breath taking.  The music fit so well with the quite, waking Forest.  A beautiful Mind soundtrack is highly recommended to any tripper who is looking for some new music. 

Some Iz and Beatles came on.  I stopped for a break near a huge lake.  Yellow Submarine was playing.  I was laughing at how perfect the music was changing as I was exploring.  It was 7:15 so I had another 45min. to go.  I wanted to go check out the other lakes across the street so I jumped on my bike and started going there.  On my way there so many things came to mind.  I always thought that if you have problems in life (which I have allot of ATM)...and those problems came to mind during the trip it= bad trip.  That was not the case at all.  I was analyzing the way I was living my life.  I really got a chance just to look at It was as a whole.  It was very insightful.  These where not the mushrooms I knew. 

When you show respect, mushrooms show you respect.  As I rode, IZ (a Hawaiian singer) came on and was singing about the way people built over nature.  It was very hard to listen too but I forced my self to hear it and accept it.  I came over a small bridge.  When I looked over it I saw oil moving downstream.  I looked deep into the oil as faces formed of screaming trees and smiling faces.  I found a rock beside the stream to sit on to rest.  It was about 7:30.  When I got of my bike, I could tell I was tripping.  I found my self moving around and staring at things for a long time.  When I noticed myself acting like this, I snap out of it and take a look around and make sure no one saw. 

I was there for maybe 5 minuets.  I was getting bad thoughts and vibes so I decided to jump on my bike and leave that place.  As I got on a slow moving city car caught my eye.  I looked over at it and it was moving about 5 miles an hour.  Both of the men looking right at me.  I tried to make it look like i didn't car but I found myself looking back every 15sec and making eye contact with them.  This started a horrible paranoia. I jumped on my bike.  As I was riding I forced myself not to look back, but I knew that they where behind me.  In my mind I went though 100 different reasons of way they where following me and what they where going to do.  I went to another lake.  I could still see them creeping around so I decided to park my bike and run up this huge green grassy hill.(it was a huge clearing of grass and hills where people fly model airplanes.) 

As I was drawing I saw the men driving by my bike.  I felt very nervous.  I tried telling myself that they cant do shit because I don't have anything on me but cigs but it didn't help much.  It was about 7:45.  Looking around the whole park on this hill was intense.  I was getting some mild OEV.  It almost felt like I was starting to peak.  To my surprise, most pink Floyd songs where making the experience worse rather then better.  I had to skip through some.  Some where amazing tho.  It was almost 8.  I ran back to my bike.

When I started riding I saw the slow moving car again so I went full speed to the nature trails.  Once I left the park, I felt very good.  I went to my car to take my sweatshirt and sunglasses off.  I put my bike in there too. After grabbing a stick that looked like some shaman staff, I was off into the nature trails.  What really helped this trip go good was all the happy people round me.  Every one was smiles and where willing to say "hi, how are ya?"  It was great. 

Moving into the nature center proved to be just as fun, if not more fun then biking.  I could see a face on every tree.  I'm rather tall, so I had to duck under this huge tangle of trees.  The only way I can describe that first part of dense Jungle is "Mr. Toads wild ride"  I then felt like I was in lord of the rings.  To my left was what looked like a huge wooden spider.  This was lord of the rings.  It was a tour through middle earth.  I was searching through the old forest of fangorn.  The Music helped me think up all these crazy ideas.  When there where people to pass, they where very friendly with me.  This made me feel very good.  I felt all the leaves, touched all the plants.  As I did these things, the ancient trees would silently wink at me with large smiles. 

The only person I passed that made me feel weird was a man who was going the wrong way on the path.  We met eyes, and his eyes could see that there was something wrong with me. He just stared at my face as I walked by.  I started a light jog as to get some distance between us.  Looking back, he disappeared in the thick brush. 

Music filled my mind, nature filled me senses, and I never wanted that moment to end.  I soon came to the end of the 2 mile adventure.  I cut across this path into the woods and found a nice bench.  I set there as the tress protected me.  For the first time I just STARED.  I didn't need to worry about others seeing me.  After zoning out I grabbed an orange from my back pack.  It felt so right to peel the top and bite it like an apple.  I felt the urge to rub the juicy orange up and down my arm.  I resisted.  Hand down, the best orange I ever had!  I set there for a long time.  Just thinking, only hearing what I thought where trees growing.  I turned some shpongle on which fit nicely with the mood.  Few people walked by me during this time.  It was a quick "hello" met with a smile.  I felt so good siting there and just being. 

I got up and found a secret path near by.  I followed it into what looked like a spider den.  I started spinning around as fast as i could.  The world turned and stretched when I stopped. It was awesome.  I found a lonely little bench inside the secret path.  I drew on the ground images I could only relate too.  The smell of Pot pulled me out of this trance.  I looked around waiting to see some Jr. high kids smoking near me.  I asked out loud " who smoking herb?"  I was answered by a lonely yet peaceful sigh from the Forest.  I accepted this as an answer and moved on.

I found my way back onto the path.  A small, very still lake was ahead.  I took a seat in front of it as "echoes" came on.  It was simply Spectaculer.  I was starting my slow decent back to normal.  I watched the fish hunt and birds fly.  Firefly's danced in front of my face.  A large tour group of preschoolers where all admiring the same view I was.  Something about that made me feel good.  After about 30minutes I got up and went down this 1/4 mile path.  It was full of fresh herbs and flowers.  I was almost in tears. I was so aware.  I watched everything from the lowly lizards running on the ground to the mighty storks flying over head like dragons of the sky.  I took it all in for what it was.  I felt more human at that time then I ever had in my whole life.  I belonged in nature just as much as that fox did.  I got back to my car at about 10:45. 

This was a life changing experience.  It showed me my life, true beauty, and a good time.  I'm soooo happy I did this rather then trip at my house.  From the bike riding, to the walk through the dense forest...it was all perfect.  I have a new found love and respect for mushrooms.
  :eyeball: :thumbup: :laugh: :grin: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :sun:

--------------------

Edited by Toddo (03/31/05 10:30 PM)

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Toddo]
    #3996831 - 03/31/05 07:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It's all cause I sent ya good vibes earlier, you can thank me later... :laugh:

Sounds like an awesome time, your trip actually got me thinking of similar things I could do around here. Nice report!

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: eggystardust]
    #3996947 - 03/31/05 08:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

the ladder half sounded amazing....happy for you...

watch out for those darn angry geese though,haha....

--------------------

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: eggystardust]
    #3996973 - 03/31/05 08:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup: I liked the comment about being happy just "being," that seems to be a reoccuring event in my trips. I always take five and just love being me and my life and wherever I am at the time. Good report, by the way you shoulda rubbed that orange on your arm :wink:

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3997986 - 04/01/05 12:32 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I'm really, genuinely happy for you!

It's a bummer that your last trip sucked so much, but as you now see, the trip is what you make of it. Approaching it with respect and optimism was the best thing you could do!

Bikes, nature, and shrooms are always a good mix!

Peace and love

dr0mni

oh yeah, you TOTALLY should've rubbed that orange ALL over your shit!! LOL! That would've been fun!

OfflineKodath
strangerThan

Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: dr0mni]
    #3998837 - 04/01/05 06:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Great read =) Sounds like you had an awesome trip

I'm planning on taking some shrooms with me hiking in the Rocky Mountains, after reading this I really can't wait =)

--------------------

Life: Main event at the MGM Grand. Murphy's fighting Occam, and you're in the stands.

OfflineSnip
aimin' at your head

Loc: Mountains of the Moon
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Toddo]
    #4042514 - 04/11/05 08:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
I flicked him off (made me feel better) and kept on riding. 

:lol:

--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

OfflineDazed
Stranger

Loc: SC
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Snip]
    #4042605 - 04/11/05 09:31 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Nice trip report sounds like a great time. Now I think I may do a similar thing at my local nature trails.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Dazed]
    #4049752 - 04/13/05 12:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

cool report, I know exactly how you felt when you suddenly got on your bike and you felt like everything was going to be good...

there is an analogy here to trips on shrooms and travelling trips in general. I always get anxious and nervous before taking any road trips. I think about all the things I'm gonna need, subconsciously about the risks involved or what could happen, but once you're packed and on your way out the door, theres that indescribable feeling that you're finally on your way and all is good. same thing happens with shrooms.

parallels abound

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

InvisibleChikitta
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: kake]
    #4050033 - 04/13/05 01:35 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you had a good experience this time.

Good job your friend wasn't there to bust you :smile:

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: 2nd trip/1st solo trip *UPDATE* Trip Report: Exploring the Wilds [Re: Chikitta]
    #4057581 - 04/15/05 04:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i prefer solo trips.  one other person is usually  fine but 2 or more people it usually ends up someone freaks out and ruins the mood, when that happens i usually take a calming walk or find a quiet room.

glad you had such a nice trip, first solo trips can be really intimidating, you did just fine.  did so well, your report even put me at ease (ahh perhaps this could be considered a second hand trip?).  now take the feeling of this peace, store it in your soul and take it out when ever you need some. uplifting. :tripping: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :cheers:

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Edited by batou (04/15/05 04:14 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience